Millwall Roofing Ltd

Dave in
Dave in
0 reviews , BC

New Roof

They were prompt, efficient, polite, and ensured they didn't damage our flower garden. The work was done on time, as quoted, and there were no problems at all. Very professional and I would recommend them.

Thank you, Dave. Everything worked out well on this job and credit due to the crew who got it done in one day. I was pleased with site protection and final clean up. From all of us at Millwall Roofing, we appreciate your business. Owner- Darrell Macdonald.

foxy7moe in Vancouver
foxy7moe in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

new roof

I had been putting off getting a new roof for some time now but the 3 older layers had finally started coming off in sections. I did a company search and decided on Millwall Roofing through the BBB reports and Millwall came through with flying colors. Quote was detailed , communication was good , job was done in a timely manner and cleanup was excellent . They have a good crew working together. I would most definitely recommend them for your next roofing project.

Thanks, F.M. The three-layer roofs are always a difficult job but the crew prepped well with tarps and plywood. The grey colour is a good fit for your home. We appreciate your business and taking the time to write this review. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

RG
RG
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Roof!

Darrell (owner) was very accommodating to our needs, and was extra communicative and patient with me on various levels.
Darrell explained the process of the work that was to be done, and my family and I felt at ease, knowing we were in good hands. Now we have a beautiful new roof to enjoy for many years to come.
We are thrilled with Darrell and his team, who always greeted my elderly mom, which made her day.

Hi RG, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your project was one of the toughest for the crew that has four layers of roofing that came off of a very steep pitch. The guys battled hard against the cold, windy and wet days. The Malarkey Midnight Black shingles look great. Thank you for putting your trust in Millwall Roofing. -Owner, Darrell Macdonald.

Adam in Burnaby
Adam in Burnaby
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

New Upgraded Roof

Gave Darrell a call to upgrade a section of my roof. He came down the next morning and gave me a quote. Vancouver rain was coming and Darrell recommended to have work done before running out of dry days. It was great advise. I paid for the workmanship and it was worth it!

Hi Adam. You can be assured with Ice and water shield and Malarkey shingles, your roof is worry free for many years. Thanks for trusting us to get the job done right, the first time. - Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing millwallroofing.

Tommy in Surrey
Tommy in Surrey

New Roofing

Darrell quote was reasonable and always quick to response for any questions. Although there was some mistake during the quoting process but he was able to resolve it quickly. I chose Darrell based on the number of positive review and the end result tell me that I have made the right decision and worth the 3 months wait. Darrell's crew did an amazing job on the roof and the clean up work. I would have no hesitation in recommending Millwall Roofing to friends and neighbours.

Thank you, Tommy.

Connie in Richmond
Connie in Richmond
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Having Millwall to replace my roof is one of the best decisions I made. Darrell, the owner of the company, is a gentle and kind man. I felt very comfortable to deal with him. His quote is fair and reasonable. He also has a great crew headed by Mike . They got my two levels roof nicely done in one day.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank them all.

Thank you for the kind words, Connie. The crew worked very hard to complete the job in one day. it was a pleasure to work with you. - Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Ian in Poco in Port Coquitlam
Ian in Poco in Port Coquitlam
2 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

New Roof

This spring it became apparent we needed a new roof. After some research on line and getting a few quotes we decided to go with Millwall Roofing. Darrell provided us with a competitive quote and was always available to answer questions prior to the start date. It took approximately three months before Darrell's crew could start our roof but well worth the wait. Once on site the crew was efficient, thourough and did a great job cleaning up. Thanks Darrell and crew. The roof looks great!

Thanks Ian, I'm glad you were pleased with all aspects of the job. Most satisfying is knowing the final clean up was up to standards. We continue to strive to improve all points of the project. - Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing millwallroofing.

Andrew Dekezel
Andrew Dekezel
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Very Happy With Roofing Contractor

Very happy with the work completed on my home. Darrell gave a thorough quote with options and was professional the whole way through. Lots of roofing companies and bad reviews but Millwall had good reviews, and my experience with them was the same :)

Thanks Andrew. It was a tough one with the hot weather but the guys did a great job. The Black Oak shingles match your home well. From all of us at Millwall Roofing, we appreciate your business. -Darrell Macdonald, owner of Millwall Roofing.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New Roof

Millwall's installation of a new roof on our house this summer was perfect! It was done quickly, precisely when promised, at a reasonable price, and to the highest standards. The owner, Darrell, was always immediately accessible, and he fulfilled all our requests fully and cheerfully. I'm happy to enthusiastically recommend Millwall Roofing.

Thank you, Paul. The job went smoothly through the whole process. We appreciate your business. - Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

Tayuan in North Vancouver
Tayuan in North Vancouver
0 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Re-roofing

I asked a quote from Darrel from Millwall Roofing based on my research in Google Map and Homestars. It turned out to be a good choice. Darrel is reasonable and very easy to deal with; he provided a very fair price and good workmanship. The construction is neat and clean (very important with neighbours around you). Darrel delivered a higher grade of asphalt shingle material due to shortage, and because he was trying to complete the job before my wife's travel aboard. The upgrade was $2,500 in the quote but he only asked for $400 extra for the extra labour required for the thinker material, which I think is a fair deal. Millwall is quite busy and it took us some time to start the work. I would recommend Millwall to anyone who is considering re-roofing but start your inquiry early so you can have re-roofing done before the raining season.

Thank you, Tayuan. The finished product looks great. We appreciate your patience in waiting and also for your business. - Darrell Macdonald Owner of Millwall Roofing.

More about Millwall Roofing Ltd

Millwall Roofing is a fully insured Roofing company.Our roofers are ticketed journeymen with a wealth of experience. For our residential and commercial customers we offer free roof inspections and advise if you requie a repair or re-roof. Millwall also installs new seamless gutters. Check out our website at: www.millwallroofing.com