The Garden Girls

Reviews for The Garden Girls

Kim McGlade from Mississauga
Kim McGlade from Mississauga

Lawn Maintenance

Brayden and his team at Turf N Dirt are both Reliable and and offer services at a fair price . Highly recommend for your lawn maintenance needs , will definitely use them next year

Susan
Susan

Garden Care

We have used the Garden Girls for several years now. They are diligent, dependable and thorough when responding to specific concerns or requests. We are very pleased with their services and highly recommend them.

W Burton in Oakville
W Burton in Oakville

I keep coming back to the Garden Girls

I have used this service for several years, for occasional projects, monthly maintenance (especially after I broke my shoulder and could not do even the simplest of chores, some of which I enjoy) and special projects (the planting of a new garden after a storm took out several trees). I am always happy with the results. The Girls think the same way I do about gardens and always understand what I want done. Darla now puts out a monthly newsletter, which also clarifies what should be done and what they do at different times of the year. This year, I spent more than usual because of my broken shoulder and the new garden (about $500-600 a month, on average). In a normal year, it is closer to about $300 a month. I have a normal suburban yard but quite a bit of garden in front, back and on the sides. Maybe it's a bit of a luxury, but it's been worth it to me (especially during the pandemic)!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Gardening

A great company. Keeps my gardens looking great year round. Great girls and the lawn cutting service is wonderful as well. Very reliable. Very knowledgeable I would highly recommend to anyone.

Andy
Andy

Completer Joy and Satisfaction

After many years it has been like caring family coming to the house. The work is exceptional. The team has provided their service for many years now and could not do without them. They are. Rey good with following instruction but their skill and talent shine when left without guidelines if we are away for an extended period time.

Thank you Andy & Pamela for your review. We have thoroughly enjoyed helping take care of your property over the years. Especially during COVID times!

Maribel in Mississauga
Maribel in Mississauga
1 review , ON

Gardening Maintenance

Our quite large garden was getting too much for us to maintain. While walking the dog one day, my husband came across some women working industriously in a garden. He stopped to talk to one of them.....it turned out they were working for a group called “The Garden Girls “. Upon his arriving home we agreed to have them check out our gardens.
Since then we have had a team three times....the gardens are transformed to look as we like them to look once again.
They are a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic group of women who not only love to garden, but are fun.
For us, they have weeded, mulched, pruned and bagged...also divided perennials and dug out unwanted volunteer saplings and vines.
My husband discovered this remarkable group in the late summer, and we intend to have their excellent services in the Spring. The Garden Girls are the answer to creaking knees and those who have not the time.

We are so thankful we have met Bel & Keith. It has been wonderful to help in your gardens so you can sit back and enjoy the view. We hope your winter is safe and healthy and we look forward to returning in the Spring of 2021

Garden Care while on Vacation

Gardengirls did an amazing job watching my balcony garden while I was out for one week vacation. I came home and all my plants were alive and well! Thank you so much. Great communication while I was gone as well which really helped me feel comfortable while I was gone. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone who needs plant care if you are out of town!

Thanks Roxy for taking a moment to write a review of our vacation watering care. We love how much you love your balcony vegetable garden. We love seeing different areas of the city, different styles of gardening. We love your garden bags you have planted in! We hope to see you again!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Vacation Watering

Darla and the Garden Girls have taken care of watering my garden during my vacations for several years now. They do a great job and provide a reliable, reasonably priced service. As a keen gardener myself, it is great to be able to go away knowing that the garden is in capable and caring hands.

Thanks Esme for taking a few moments to write us a review. We love your vegi garden and love taking care of it when you go away. Lucky for us some rasberries were ready last time!
Darla

Irene in Oakville
Irene in Oakville

Vacation watering of containers

We have a deck completely surrounded by plants in containers as well as extensive collections of hostas, heucheras and many other plants in pots of various sizes. I have hired The Garden Girls four times now to keep all these plants watered while we go on holidays. They are completely reliable and conscientious, the cost is very reasonable, and the plants are always thriving when we return. I recommend The Garden Girls heartily.

Thanks Irene for your wonderful review. It is amazing how our plants become like our pets and children. Taking the time and the care to come and make sure all is well so you can have a restful vacation not worrying about heat, sun, and water damage in the yard!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

commercial gardens

Darla and her team from the Garden Girls have looked after my commercial gardens for the last few years. They have done planting, weeding , pruning , topped up soil, and mulched as well. We have been happy with their work that I gladly pass along my recommendation. They have saved me so much time and they do a profession job

Thank you PR. It is nice when commercial properties get some plantings and colour in place welcoming customers. Having us water in the first season each week helps the plantings get established so they can survive going forward. Thank you so much for having us save your weekend time to be with family and do your own personal garden chores.

More about The Garden Girls

The Garden Girls! We are your Gardening Helpers. Visit our website to see what we love to do! www.thegardengirls.ca The Garden Girls are a group of talented ladies who love to Garden. Each Gardener brings their own individual insight and talent to our gardening team. We are entrepreneurs, moms, career professionals and retirees who love working together as a team to bring enjoyment back to your garden. We love to maintain your Oakville, Mississauga, Etobicoke, Burlington, Milton and Georgetown gardens. We love weeding, trimming shrubs, planting, splitting perennials,. We can provide regular maintenance, vacation maintenance, real estate open house clean ups, new home consultations! We can offer a schedule that can meet your lifestyle needs and your garden needs. The Garden Girls offer weekly, biweekly, monthly or seasonal garden maintenance based on your budget.

Garden Maintenance and Lawn Maintenance
Visit our page for up-to-date planters that are available; http://www.thegardengirls.ca/planters-urns/
Weeding, Gardening, Splitting Perennials, Trimming Shrubs, Planting, Design New Gardens, Refresh Tired Gardens, Soil Addition, Mulch Application, Stone Application, Garden Maintenance, Weekly Garden Maintenance, Monthly Garden Maintenance, Seasonal Maintenance, Real Estate Clean Ups, New Garden Consultations, Weekly Visits, Bi-weekly visits, Monthly Visits, Seasonal Visits
Custom Exterior Arrangements. Greet your guests with a display of colour. Custom creations for every season. Stunning arrangements for hanging baskets, window boxes and planters at your home or business. We love to design and create new and update tired garden spaces for our clients that fits their budget, home and lifestyle.
2006