Alex Moulding

Toronto ON M2H 1Y7

Reviews for Alex Moulding

Aaron  from Toronto
Aaron from Toronto

Installed crown moulding and base board

To be honest I was not sure what to expect. I knew I was taking a gamble by using someone I found online and who wasn't referred by a friend. It turned out great. My project is literally that, I've been doing my own work on my 120 year old home and I knw for a fact none of the corners are square. Alex came in did a quick walk through with me and a few hours later the place looked fantastic. I must add I was nervous because I also chose him based on price and the fact he could get the job done almost immediately. He went out of his way to make a few extra details stand out even more without haggling for extra cash. I'll also note it was a fairly small job (120ft) but had a ridiculous amount of corners, 21 to be exact. I knew it was a good sign when my friend/professional painter was impressed by the way Alex filled all the nail holes and caulked, something that is not always the norm in this industry. I will most definitely use Alex again.

Angelica in North york
Angelica in North york
1 review North York, ON

kitchen cabinet

The people that came to my home were very polite and helpful. I am happy with the work that they had done for me. I will definitely suggest them to my neighbors next door that are experiencing the same problems. Thank you, AlexMolding!

Marlett  in Ajax
Marlett in Ajax
1 review AJAX, ON

Crown Moulding Installation

I used this company about 2 years ago to install crown moulding in my home. I was very satisfied with the work done so a week ago when I had another crown moulding project I had no hesitation in calling them again. From the time of the initial contact through to completion today I found the team courteous and professional. I would have no hesitation in hiring them again.

mansoor in East york
mansoor in East york
1 review East York, ON

Crown Moulding

Alex did a great job on crown moulding a few rooms in my house. He charges a really good price and gets the job done on time. He was able to crown mould 3 bedrooms and a family in under 2 days. The team made my old house NEW again. Thanks Alex Moulding :)

olena in Thornhill
olena in Thornhill
1 review THORNHILL, ON

kitchen cabinets

The worth experience ever. I would never recommended, Stay away from them, very unprofessional. My kitchen suppost to be done by March 5,2012, can you believe - it is not ready.

You have contract with different company that made all drawings/designs/arrangements, we just manufactured. Since we didnt get paid at some point we stopped.

More about Alex Moulding

Alex Moulding is committed to providing our customers with the absolute highest level of service while delivering high-quality craftsmanship in all our designs. We believe that architectural millwork that we specialize such Wainscotings is one of the greatest ways to dress-up the walls, Coffered and Waffle Ceilings are one of ...
Looking for Moldings / Mouldings pros in Maple?