Miele Appliance Gallery

Junk
Junk
1 review Cornwall, ON

Dishwasher rusted out

Premium product I dont think so.We bought our dishwasher eight years ago and after six years noticed rust on the racks in the dishwasher and call customer service and they said it was normal wear and tear. I said the rust is on the bottom and top of the racks how could the bottom of the racks be rotting out from wear and tear, the dishes dont even touch those areas. So he escalated it to his manager and the manager said sorry the only thing we can do is give you a discount on new racks so instead of $640 the rocks were going to cost us $400 . I said theres no way were paying $400 for new racks for a dishwasher that was only six years old and finally after eight years we ended up buying a Maytag that weve always had before and never had any issues. We definitely thought Miele was higher end product but found out the hard way that it definitely is not. If you take a look at all the reviews not one manager has ever reply to anybodys review because this company doesnt care.

Boris in Markham
Boris in Markham

Terrible customer and service support

The worst customer/technical support in my life.
Filed and issue with my fridge in November 2021.
Now is mid February. Fridge still is not working. Dozen Miele associates
involved with no results. Had 4 visits of service tecnicians. Was waiting 3 months for parts. Parts replaced. Fridge still not working. Waiting now for another part and promise to fix it by the month end.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Worst Appliance Company to deal with

I bought an appliance package for my new house and paid deposit of $20k in March 2021 for delivery in Oct 2021. I asked them in September 2021 to deliver in Oct and they said everything is available and I need to pay for the full order for delivery. October arrives and lots if items are not available so they can only deliver in December. In December, they deliver bunch of items but the fridge and range top is not available and they promised to deliver in January, them they moved the date to Feb 4 and now
to March. They have had money since September 2021 and they simply don’t tell you the truth and don’t respond at all. I would stay away from this company. Cant say anything about the products as I not been able to move as I dont have all my appliances.

Frayan mama from Mississauga
Frayan mama from Mississauga

Miele oven

We renovated our kitchen and bought all Miele appliances. It’s has been a total nightmare with them. In the first 3 months I had to get them in to fix my microwave. Now my oven after a year is not working. They first missed the appointment and said it was a system glitch. Then a technician comes to fix it and says he will be back in a couple of hours with the part. He never shows up and when I call them back they said his update was a system glitch again and couldn’t get through to me. Now the part is supposed to come on Dec 19 and they are refusing to give me a date to fix it. I have a Xmas lunch and have no oven. Thanks Miele for making me cancel my Xmas lunch.

Unhappy Utopia
Unhappy Utopia
1 review Utopia, ON

Kitchen renovation

We renovated our kitchen in 2013 and bought all new Miele appliances for a total cost of approximately $30,000.
We have constantly had issues with our fridge-freezer that cost $10,500.
Since July 24/21 we have had at lest 3 service calls to fix this problem(S)
It is so frustrating dealing with this company. Service calls take up to 2 weeks, then order parts, one in particular had to come from Germany-another 2 weeks. It is now September 12 and we are still waiting for another service call which is scheduled for September 14.
My concerns were elevated to the “office of the President”. The lady I spoke to said she would try to expedite the service call and offered us a $200. Voucher for spoiled food. She was to call me back but apparently she was having audio problems with her phone. On two occasions she promised via email to call me. I’m still waiting
Their service response is too long and their follow up is very poor and not reliable.
The funny part about it all is they sent me a survey about their customer service. I am not going to even respond.

wayne in Toronto
wayne in Toronto
1 review Summerstown, ON

Meile

We purchased our Miele dishwasher 6 1/2 years ago and the upper and lower rack started rusting very bad. We called the Premier appliance centre this is what Miele calls themselves. They told us it would be $900 to replace the racks but because we were disappointed with the quality they would give us 40% discount which is still an outrageous price. They escalated our call to the presidents office and when they called us back said it was normal wear and tear and they could do nothing else for us. This Premier product is junk in 60 years I’ve never seen racks prematurely rust. Beware and do not purchase any of this company‘s products. And if you do some research you will see that we are not the only customers that are having a problem with this product.

GuyMtl
GuyMtl
1 review Montreal,

Unreliable appliance (dishwasher)

This is my dishwasher story. Purchased a little over 10 years ago. Washes well and very quiet, however the quality of the product is not worth all the money. I am on my third service call for the same issue that keeps coming back (F13, Intake/Drain light flashing... and yes I did all the basic troubleshooting again and again). Since I took the 10 year warranty the first 2 times were on the warranty. Now that it has expired last April the next repair will be on my dime. I no longer support Miele's product. If you want a dishwasher go look at another product. They are not reliable and repairs are super expensive. And if you do decide to buy one, then make sure you get the 10 year extended warranty. AND I am single so I use it about once every 2 weeks.

Appliances constantly break, customer service TERRIBLE

WORST APPLIANCES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE! I am calling every other month because my oven is constantly broken or needs some sort of repair. Getting through to speak to someone takes forever, and getting an appointment for a tech to come assess the problem takes even longer. I have to wait 2 - 3 weeks just for a tech to come. Finally a tech comes, tells me it's the issue is one thing, orders parts all the way from Germany, I wait 2-3 weeks for it to come in, he comes back, and discovers he has ordered the wrong part! Now I am waiting another couple of weeks for another part to come in, and probably another week or two for a tech to come back. It's been over 6 weeks from when I initially called about the problem in the first place! This isn't a one off, this happens ALL THE TIME. I have called and asked to speak to a manager to escalate the problem, and i am told they have "texted" a manager to call me back but no one ever does! Do not buy Miele products! The prices are high, but the quality is cheap and you will be wasting your life away waiting for repairs.

hossein in Halifax
hossein in Halifax
1 review Halifax, NS

Miele induction cooktop

Do not buy miele induction cooktop. They are too expensive and work several years less than 8 years. I got one it was broken and charged me 240$ just after 5 times calls by waiting time 30 minutes each time and repairman said it doesn’t worth to repair buy new one. Seriously because of traveling to my home should I pay this.
It is ridiculous

Andrew in Old Toronto
Andrew in Old Toronto

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. Purchased two appliances- a range and a combi steam oven. We were not home when the range arrived. It sat in our living room covered in plastic for two weeks. When we went to install it we noticed a scratch on the oven handle. When we asked them to replace the oven handle, they blamed us, saying our contractor should have noticed the scratch when it was delivered. No one touched the oven and they blamed us for damaging it. Very poor service.