CARGO CABBIE

Moving & Storage
105 Brockhouse Road Toronto ON M8W 2X1

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times

Reviews for CARGO CABBIE

Kim
Kim

Moving with storage review of Cargo Cabbie.

I found Cargo Cabbie here on Homestars.
I read all the positive reviews and I felt good about it.
I had a complicated local move, storage in between while I was renovating my home plus a long distance move to my cottage up north. The office rep, Amanda, was calm and professional and able to answer all my questions and concerns on the spot. Not only that, She found ways to save me money, time and headaches. The packers and movers were careful, responsive and efficient. The office called throughout the pack and move to check in and to ask if I needed anything. Every single human I interacted from Cargo Cabbie was extremely helpful, kind and friendly. I didn't have to stress, worry or even lift a finger. I am glad I hired this company and I can relate to every single positive review. Very happy, extremely thankful. Thanks to everyone!

Hello Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and your kind words on Homestars. I'm so pleased that Amanda was able to provide a positive experience for you, and that our packers and movers were responsive!

You are right about how complicated it can be to move locally, when we're moving up north or across country. We want you to know we'll always have someone here at Cargo Cabbie who will listen carefully and answer any questions or concerns - no matter what they may be. The rest of our team is also happy to help if they can as well!

Moving location

Movers were friendly and knowledgeable. Very helpful. It had been a number of years from my last move. Moving from a house to condo. They delt with the logistics and alleviated my fears about logistics of the condo move in. They also were helpful in where things should go in the new space. I would recommend the company and they two workers who helped me.

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience of your move with us! We are happy everything went to your satisfaction when moving your belongings from your house to your new condo. We appreciate you choosing us and we hope we can assist you again in the future!

Great experience

From start to finish this company has been great. Helped coordinate pick ups at 2 place and moves to 2. Our movers Ali and Nate were friendly and professional and took great care with my belongings and not to damage anything. Would highly recommend them.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We are so happy we were able to assist with your move and that everything went to your satisfaction. We hope to assist you again in the near future and thank you again!

within home move

The two chaps were courteous, professional, relatable and fine fellows.
I ask them to come back and redo what they had undone and they said yes. I know it will be done right. Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We couldn't be happier to hear that your experience with our moving service was to your satisfaction. We hope we can assist you again in the near future!

Packers and Movers

Thank you to the amazing team at Cargo Cabbie. We would use you again and again. From start to finish
Amanda Senior Logistics Manager and Silvia Logistics Coordinator. The teams Lead John coordinated everything smoothly with the team members which was quick and efficient. The team worked so well together helping each other and having fun together. We had lunch and dessert for the guys on packing day and moving day. They work so hard and deserved a treat
This move was for my folks downsizing from a house to a condo. We used them to move furniture to our house that my folks didnt need. One day they packed the house up. I made sure we got rid of all the junk in the house before they came. I made sure everything organized for them to pack. I took pictures off the wall. The next day was move day and they packed up then lunch then to the condo.
The property manager of the condo even commented to me today that Cargo Cabbie were excellent in their move by running it so smoothly and fast. The guys got the items into the condo and unwrapped and moved to where we wanted them placed. A really great group of guys. I used recyclable red bins instead of boxes. That was great cause I didnt want to have to break down a bunch of boxes. Tomorrow I have the red bins picked up.
I just loved how they were so careful with everything and packing perfectly and protecting the furniture.
From start to finish Cargo Cabbie is the best company to pack and move. Also, contacting Silvia and Amanda with questions they always got back to me so fast and worked with us to accommodate us.
You guys are the best!!!!!!!!! Your service helped me out so much I couldnt have done this move without you.
Thanks again,
Noelle :)
PS I only wish they could have helped me to get my folks to downsize more! Lol!

Thank you for choosing to work with us at CARGO CABBIE during your recent move, and for taking the time to write such a glowing review. We're so happy to have been able to help make your transition smooth and stress-free!

It makes our day to hear that it was truly a pleasure working with Amanda, Silvia, John and the rest of the team, and we're glad that you were pleased with the service. We hope you'll consider us again for any future moves - big or small!

Thank you again for choosing Cargo Cabbie, and we wish you all the best in your new home.
Javier, Amanda, and the entire CARGO CABBIE #TeamCABBIE🏆 family👪

Catherine in Toronto
Catherine in Toronto
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Reliable, Efficient and Great Service

I had found Cargo Cabbie online. Read great reviews and loved that their form had the option to select 2 pick up locations. I thought we would be ready to move 4 months ago and I went back and forth with my communication with Amanda to keep pushing the date. Amanda was responsive and understandable. I made sure to inform them within the requested time line. Once the date finally came, the crew was more than prepared. The 5 man crew all had smiles, all were moving, packing, respectful and just great to work with.

A family member saw them at the 2nd location and loved how they worked that they asked me for their business card. I would highly recommend Carbo Cabbie and tell you not to think twice about using their services.

My family also saw them at the 2nd location and was so impressed asked me to grab their business card. They left a great impression. Would highly recommend them.

Hello Catherine,
Thank you for taking the time to write a kind review for us! We are very happy to hear that we completed your move with multiple locations to your satisfaction. Moving is stressful and our main goal is to always ensure the client is as stress free as possible, so thank you for sharing your experience about your move with us! We wish you all the best in your new home and hope we can assist you again in the future.

Part 1 of a 2 part move.

Sorting items in storage into order and moving selected items. Very professional from the beginning, and very efficient and helpful.
Understood what we were wanting right away. Move went quicker than expected.
Very friendly office staff and moving crew.
Would recommend heartily.

Thank you for choosing to move with us, and for taking the time to write such a positive review. Let's raise the bar! We're glad to have been of assistance during the first part of the move, and we will aim for an even smoother move on the second part.
We're happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service from beginning to end, and that the move went quicker than expected. Thanks again! The CARGO CABBIE Team

Very satisfied customer
Very satisfied customer

Moving a very heavy granite table from inside to outside deck.

Have used cargo cabbies now 4 times and always appreciate the care they give to properly wrapping furniture, being efficient, polite and extra careful not to damage walls, floors, etc. highly recommend them. They offer great service at a fair price. They deliver on their promise.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us today. We appreciate the kind words and also your recurring business. We are happy we were able to assist you last minute with your move. Thank you again and we hope to assist you again in the future.

Nikhil M
Nikhil M

Moving from condo to house

I have worked with Cargo Cabbie a few times and they have never disappointed. The movers are courteous, thorough and efficient. The logistics team is also a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend them to anyone interested.
Keep up the great work, CC!

Hello Nikhil,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we appreciate your recurring business! We are happy that you have experienced Cargo Cabbie's 10-star service every time you moved with us and we are always excited to help you move. Thank you again and we hope to assist you in the future, and we wish you the best in your new home.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Moving Items for Renovation

I used Cargo Cabbie to move the contents of my basement into storage before a full demolition and renovation began. Cargo Cabbie arrived and safely wrapped and moved equipment and boxes for me including a multifunction printer, music gear and a trampoline. The crew was quick, efficient and well-prepared with packing material and hand trucks to move everything.
When they returned the contents of my basement, there were a couple of casters that had come off of two storage bins, but everything else arrived in perfect condition.
Overall, the service was excellent and you certainly get what you pay for.

Hello Kevin,

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review for us! We are so happy we were able to assist with your moving and storage needs and that everything went to your satisfaction. We alweays ensure items are handled with the upmost care, especially when those items are being stored. We hope to assist you again in the future and are thankful you chose us!

More about CARGO CABBIE

CARGO CABBIE™, a Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto. We have been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Nine years in a row. We provide high quality, professional packing, moving and storage services and unsurpassed customer care and service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At CARGO CABBIE we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, and Piano Moving & Tuning
*Reusable plastic bin rental *Moving and packing supplies
Full service movers and storage > Short and long term > > Residential moving ,Condo, Lofts, Office moving > commercial relocation > Furniture pick-up and delivery > Single item pickup and delivery > Packing services > In-Home moves > labor help > Ikea furniture assembly > Reusable Plastic bin rental.
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack, storage space or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to CARGO CABBIE®! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door. We help with all sizes of moves from Eight-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Visit our Box Shop online We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CVOR > Licensed Commercial vehicle Operator
CAM > Canadian Association of Movers
Afternoon moves: 2 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves 4-6 hour min
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed