CARGO CABBIE

Reviews for CARGO CABBIE

Dee
Dee

Great Moving Services

Recently I had hired Cargo Cabbie to moved and storage my Piano. The crew was very professional fast and efficient I highly recommend their services. I will use Cargo cabbie again

Hi Dee! It was a pleasure helping you with storing your piano. Feel free to reach out again in the near future, always happy to help! Javier & the entire CARGO CABBIE team

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Second time, still great moving experience

Compared to some other movers, Cargo Cabbie is top notch. They have their own vehicles, actually TRAIN their staff, and follow specific protocols for properly wrapping and protecting furniture and artwork. Definitely recommend!

Hi Eric!
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review today. We understand the stresses of moving and it is our goal to ensure all our clients are stress free and are in their new home by the end of moving day! We are so happy your experience with us was good, and we hope to help you with any future moves you may have.

Regards,
Javier and The Cargo Cabbie Family 👨‍👧‍👦

Debbie O
Debbie O

Moving made easy seems impossible. Not with Cargo Cabbie

Moving is a horrible thing to do, no doubt. But the team at Cargo Cabbie made it as easy as they could. Professional, friendly, hard working, and their attention to detail and respect for our home and our belongings was an experience I've never had before with any mover. I recommend you use this company and no other. I promise you won't regret it.

Hello Debbie,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us! We understand moving is stressful and it is our mission to ensure you are as stress-free as possible. We are so happy you had a great experience with us and will be more than happy to help you with any future move! :)

Regards,
Javier and The Cargo Cabbie Team 👨‍👧‍👦

Silvia in Orangeville
Silvia in Orangeville

Amazing service and best quality-price ratio

I just moved in a new house and who already did it knows how stressful it could be! Cargo Cabbie’s team has been perfect from the beginning till the end. Careful in packing, moving and unpacking, impeccable all the way! Smiling and professional guys, excellent customer service.
They are also super careful at PPE and social distance, I can assure it’s definitely possible to move safely during these hard times. I highly recommend it!

Hello Silvia,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience packing, and moving with us.
These are uncertain times, and I am glad the team delivered in all ways.
Till next move, wishing you only the best!! Javier, Amanda, Alberto, Kat and the entire Cargo Cabbie family

Move Office Credenza

Exceptional Service! Amanda set up the time for pickup and delivery completing the task with ease. The movers were punctual, took care of every detail to prevent damage, very responsible and professional. Thank you!

Hi Maria and Enzo,
Exactly what we are set out to do, and nothing less. I am glad things went well on moving day for you and Enzo. The entire team appreciated your hospitality and Amanda appreciates the praises as well. From here, we wish you all the best! Javier, Amanda and the entire Cargo Cabbie family!!

Cat in Old Toronto
Cat in Old Toronto

Pre-Staging Move to Storage

I booked Cargo Cabbie to move some furniture and boxes to storage in preparation for listing my condo for sale. Charles and Julio were a joy to work with today. They are professional, polite, efficient, courteous and wrapped my furniture with care. Today involved navigating downtown traffic, elevators and the storage facility. All done with a great attitude. I will definitely have Cargo Cabbie handle my move to my new home.

Hi Caterina!💥Boom!
Looks like we hit that nail on the head!! Julio, Charles and the entire Cargo Cabbie team appreciates the feedback and trust in our company. I am glad we managed to ease and release some stress on moving day. Wishing you only the best, thanks again! Javier #TeamCabbie

Bobby  from Toronto
Bobby from Toronto

Great service

I found this company on Homestars following all the great reviews.
This is consistently my experience with Homestars- reliable reviews that I can trust.
Cargo cabbie was no exception!
From the first phone call, to the quote (very reasonable) to the actual pick up and delivery of the items - all were excellent!
I even got complements from the place they picked up my stuff , how polite, quick and efficient the guys were!
All in all I wouldn’t hesitate to contact this company again for any small or large delivery.
I am very happy with this company and recommend them without hesitation.
Thank you!
Well done

Hi Bobby, thank you for your kind words and for the perfect rating! We really appreciate your business, trust in us for your moving and storage needs. We're always here to help if you need anything and we'll always make it easy and painless as possible. Thanks for recommending us. We wish you all the best. - Your friends at Cargo Cabbie

Anne-Lise
Anne-Lise

Moving a 100 year old man, back into his newly renovated home.

We renovated my husband's 100-year-old grandfather's home to get rid of black mold and infestations. We moved him into our home 1 year ago, using the competent services of Cargo Cabbie and stored the remaining portion of his belongings in their storage facility.

Recently we hired Cargo Cabbie to pack up his belongings and move him back into his home, under the care and supervision of my husband's sister. Then Cargo Cabbie moved all of the storage items into the newly renovated home and finally they followed up with helping with some of the unpacking.

They were competent, professional, courteous and gracious throughout every stage of the process.

Hi Anne-Lise!

Thank you so much for taking the time to talk about your experiences with us. We were more than happy to help in such stressful times by keeping your items safe here at our storage facility. We understand how much work goes into moving, and our packers and movers wanted to make sure you were packed, and ready to relax in your home at the end of the day!

We are here to give the best service we can and thank you again!

Javier #TeamCabbie

Full Pack & Move

I just recently had Cargo Cabbie pack and move for me, and WOW! The professionalism with the movers are incredible, and their Covid-19 precautions are exactly up to code. Not only was my pack and move smooth and not stressful at all, there is an awesome team back at the office double checking to make sure everything was going well. Everyone is super friendly and helpful, and I couldn't have asked for a better company to help with such a stressful thing.
100% recommend this company!

Hi!
Thank you very much for taking the time to talk about your experience with us. We appreciate your business, and will be here to help on any of your future moves!
We are here to give the best service we can and thank you again!

Javier #TeamCabbie

RebeccaB in ??????????
RebeccaB in ??????????

Fine-Art Packaging and Supplies

So much love to Cargo Cabbie! I'm a fine-artist and was on a tight deadline to ship out a painting and couldn't find a packaging supplier that had everything I needed in 1-stop and that could ship next day. Thanks to Cargo Cabbie, they had everything I needed from foam roll, support corners, tv Box, etc... and they shipped everything out the next day, and brought it right to my door. The transaction was so easy, the staff was amazing and am so grateful to get my art out on time. I will use cargo cabbie for all of my art packaging going forward.

Hello Rebecca,
Thank you for your support! We are always happy to help with any packing needs you may have, and will continue to help in all your art packaging needs.
Javier and the entire Cargo Cabbie family 👪

More about CARGO CABBIE

Cargo Cabbie, Best Toronto 2018. Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto has been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO,MovingWaldo, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Seven years in a row. We provide quality, professional packing, moving and storage services and unsurpassed customer service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At Cargo Cabbie we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, and Piano Moving & Tuning
Moving and packing services, Reusable plastic bin rental, moving and packing supplies
Full service movers,Short and long term Storage,Residential moving & storage,Condo moves, Office moving,commercial relocation,Furniture pick-up and delivery,Single item pickup and delivery,Packing services,In-Home moves,labor help,Ikea furniture assembly,Reusable Plastic bin rental,Box Shop: Moving and packing supplies store,
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to Cargo Cabbie! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door free of charge, if you live in downtown Toronto. We help with all sizes of moves from three-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Visit our Box Shop online We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CAM Canadian Association of Movers - CVOR
CAM - BBB / Better Business Bureau -
afternoon moves: 2 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves 4-6 hour min
PROJECT RATE
One time minimum charge for the first hour only, After the first hour min., charges are every 30 min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed