CARGO CABBIE

Moving & Storage
105 Brockhouse Road Toronto ON M8W 2X1

Reviews for CARGO CABBIE

Great move, from the initial office contact all the way to the completion of the move.

Cargo Cabbie are the best movers I have ever used. From the original contact and quote process, through to some minor revisions I needed just before the job, Amanda in the office was most helpful and responsive.

The movers, Don as lead, plus his 5 man crew, arrived on time, and showed great expertise in covering and protecting the fine furniture I needed to have moved from my townhouse in Richmond Hill to a large apartment in North Forest Hill. They worked quickly and efficiently, and made sure that everything was properly wrapped and transported. There was no damage to any of the items they moved, and no damage to the townhouse and apartment either.

As well there were no cost surprises. The final invoice was within a few dollars of the original quote.

We're thrilled to learn that your experience with CARGO CABBIE was top-notch! It's great to know that you had the help of our amazing office staff, who were able to accommodate all the revisions and answer any questions you had before the move. Our movers are highly experienced and work hard to ensure your furniture is properly covered and protected. We're glad that no items or properties got damaged during the entire process, and we're very pleased that the invoice was close to the original quote. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing CARGO CABBIE for your moving needs! #ExcellentService

Pack, Move & Storage

Cargo Cabbie is the go-to packing, moving and storage company! I hired Cargo Cabbie to pack, move and store the contents of my 1+den basement apartment. I started packing myself but then realized how daunting the task it, do I decided to hire professionals to help me out. And boy was I glad I did! Cargo Cabbie sent a team to pack up everything and then the next day moved everything to their storage facility for a month, before they moved me into my new home in Milton. They were kind, professional, super careful with all my items and made everything stress free for me. I couldnt be happier with the work they all did, so thank you to the Cargo Cabbie team for making my move so seamless! 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Thank you for choosing Cargo Cabbie, May! We're so happy to have been able to help you with your packing, moving and storage needs. It was our pleasure to work with you and we're glad that everything went smoothly for you. We hope you'll be a CARGO CABBIE customer for life! #TeamCABBIE

Dani in Stouffville
Dani in Stouffville

Moving

Cargo Cabbie moved the contents of my 3-bedroom house and I couldn't be happier! Each mover came on time and were friendly and professional from start to finish. They came into my home and protected my floors as well as disassembled, wrapped and assembled all my furniture for me. They went above and beyond to complete my move safely and efficiently, and I didn't need to lift a finger!

Great thanks to the crew and the office staff who were helpful throughout this whole process.

Highly recommend Cargo Cabbie for moving services!

Hello Dani,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are so happy to hear you were satisfied with our services of moving the contents of your 3 bedroom home. Our main goal is to ensure moves are completed in a timely and safe manner and we appreciate you sharing your experience of how we do just that.

If there is anything else we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We value your business and would be happy to assist you further.

Outstanding

I had a big move. The Cargo Cabbie teams from prepping & packing, to moving to unpacking were outstanding - John, Sebastian, Bryden, Benjamin, Pham, Keenan, Maksym, and Lizabeth. They were professional, efficient, positive, and cheerful making what would be a stressful experience to one that is anxiety-free and positive. A special shout out for the respect each of them accorded to working in a home and handling contents.

Javier the team lead was spot on in his estimation and providing A-teams for each stage of the move. Amanda and Krissy, customer service staff were responsive and efficient to questions.

Cargo Cabbie as THE go-to moving company.

Thank you for choosing to work with CARGO CABBIE during your recent pack and move, Gen-Ling. I am delighted to read that our team was able to meet your expectations and help make your move a stress-free experience.

It is truly our pleasure to serve you and we are grateful for the opportunity to work with you. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our team, they will be thrilled to hear that they were able to exceed your expectations.

Javier and the entire team @CARGOCABBIE🍁

Marian in Toronto
Marian in Toronto

Residential move with multiple destinations

Our experience with Cargo Cabbie was nothing short of incredible. This was a complex move with a single pick up location and multiple drop offs. From start to finish - building an estimate, through to confirming day-of details in advance, and on moving day - the team in office and on the ground was just awesome. You made it so easy for us and we could not be more grateful. We will definitely use Cargo Cabbie again for future jobs!

Thank you so much for choosing Cargo Cabbie, Marian! We're glad to hear that we were able to help make your move as smooth and stress-free as possible. We hope to be of service to you again in the future!#TeamCABBIE @CARGOCABBIE

100% attention to detail.

The team moved heavy antique side tables (marble surface), a large antique table that was tricky to dismantle and two large, guilded mirrors among other antiques. They wrapped with precision and carefully moved items from apt to storage facility. Nothing was a problem. They went above and beyond my expectation. Thank you!

Hello!

Thank you for choosing CARGO CABBIE for your antique and specialty move! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our company from start to finish. We always ensure we send the correct team to complete your move and we are happy you were satisfied with the service.

We hope you will choose us again for any future moves!

Kind Regards,

Kazuko in Pickering
Kazuko in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving From Seniors Home to Storage Unit

The teams service was exemplary! The team that I worked with are: Amanda, Krissy, John and Keenan. Their organizational skills, professionalism and kindness was top level.
Thank you so much! DT

Thank you for choosing CARGO CABBIE Moving, Kazuko! I'm glad to hear that our teams service was exemplary and that you were happy with their professionalism and kindness. We strive to provide the best possible experience for each of our customers and it is wonderful to know that we succeeded in this instance. Thank you again for choosing us and please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can do to help make your move easier. The entire CARGO CABBIE family. #TeamCABBIE

Last minute move

I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Cargo Cabbie!
I booked a last minute move and the whole process from start to finish was seamless and stress free!
The office staff was very knowledgeable and professional. Javier, the owner personally connected with me as well during the booking process, which made me feel extremely confident in my decision to move with this company.
The crew arrived on time, clean and smiling!
There were some challenges along the way with an over-sized couch that wouldn't fit into doorways and elevators. The crew assessed the problem and managed to get in without any damage to the couch or the walls!

I highly recommend this company and will be using them again and again for any and all moves!

Thank you for choosing CARGO CABBIE for your last minute move, ! We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our company from start to finish. Our office staff strives to be knowledgeable and professional in all their interactions with customers, and it is wonderful to know that Javier went above and beyond to make sure you felt confident in your decision to move with us.

Our crew is glad to have been able to help get your couch through the doorways and elevators without any damage done. We hope you will choose us again for any future moves! #TeamCABBIE

Apartment Move

The team, lead by Benjamin, were professional, courteous and fast. Great experience from start to finish. Highly recommend Cargo Cabbie.
Kathie

Thank you for your kind words, Kathie! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with our team. They work hard to provide the best service possible and it's wonderful to see them recognized.

We hope you'll choose us again for your transportation needs in the future. Thank you for your business!

Residential Move

Responded quickly and scheduled the move from a Port Hope Retirement Home to 2 locations in Toronto in just few days. Professional from the first phone contact until the last piece of furniture was unloaded. Extremely positive experience.

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us, we are so happy to hear you were satisfied with out moving services. We thank you for choosing us and we are happy we were able to assist with your move to multiple locations. We wish you all the best and hope we can assist you again in the near future!

Regards,

More about CARGO CABBIE

CARGO CABBIE™, a Top choice for Professional Movers in Toronto. We have been voted by you, the residents of Toronto, BlogTO, Houzz, ThreeBestRated and HomeStars as “Best moving company in Toronto” Nine years in a row. We provide high quality, professional packing, moving and storage services and unsurpassed customer care and service. All of our moving teams are non-smoking, physically fit and in-house trained to ensure that your move is completed quickly and safely. Whether your move or pack is large or small we always do it with a smile, at cost effective rates (no hidden fees).

Our customers are very loyal to us, in fact, 80% of our business is based on repeat customers and customer referrals. At CARGO CABBIE we offer premium professional moving and packing services for all of your Toronto moving needs. We also offer a full line of moving and packing supplies to assist with your pack and move and also rent eco-friendly plastic bins.

We would love to hear from you! Call us today at (647) 478-5422 so we can show you the difference an owner operated business can make! Our reliable and professional Toronto movers and packers are here to help!

Moving & Storage, Self Storage, and Piano Moving & Tuning
*Reusable plastic bin rental *Moving and packing supplies
Full service movers and storage > Short and long term > > Residential moving ,Condo, Lofts, Office moving > commercial relocation > Furniture pick-up and delivery > Single item pickup and delivery > Packing services > In-Home moves > labor help > Ikea furniture assembly > Reusable Plastic bin rental.
We're lovers of design, fine art and antiques. Would you trust the people who move the Archibald Prize artworks with your precious antiques and heirlooms? Great, because that's us! Simply tell us when the move will cause the least amount of disruption to your home, office, gallery, store or your space, and we'll be there! Our Vans & moving trucks are NEW, clean & fully equipped.
Friendly, Professional, Reliable, Approachable, clean, respectful, educated, warm & kind. Give us a call to book your next move, pack, storage space or to order moving supplies! (647)478-5422
Welcome to CARGO CABBIE®! Let us take you on a little tour of our special services! Cargo Cabbie provides high quality professional moving and packing services for all sizes and types of residential and commercial moves. We also have a full-range of moving and packing supplies at our Box Shop that we can deliver straight to your door. We help with all sizes of moves from Eight-bedroom houses to single-item deliveries (Cargo Cabbie Express). We also provide in-home moves and on-site loading / unloading, if you are only looking to stage or rearrange your home, or move your furniture out to a pod / truck in your driveway. We can help! We also provide professional packing services if you would like help packing and/or unpacking your home or office. You have the option of purchasing cardboard boxes or renting our eco-friendly plastic bins, whether we do the packing or you do. Our crews are also skilled at furniture assembly / disassembly, if you have one or a few items you would like help with. Whatever your moving or packing needs, we can help! Visit our Box Shop online We offer all sizes of boxes, bubble wrap, white newsprint, dish and glass kits, shrink wrap, tape, tape dispensers, art/mirror boxes, TV boxes and more! If you are local to us in the downtown core of Toronto we can deliver your order free of charge. We look forward to hearing from you! We're here to help!
2010
CASH / DEBIT / VISA / MASTERCARD
CVOR > Licensed Commercial vehicle Operator
CAM > Canadian Association of Movers
Afternoon moves: 2 Hour minimum. "One time minimum charge" For mid size and large moves 4-6 hour min
Customer satisfaction 100% Guaranteed