Windowtech

Reviews for Windowtech

Debbie from Toronto
Debbie from Toronto

Windows replaced in basement

We replaced multiple windows in our basement and are very pleased with the windows. There were different specifications for each window, double slider, single slider, frosted and clear. All our needs were accommodated. Slade was very helpful in answering all my questions and Tony did an amazing job installing the windows. It took a long time to receive the windows due to supply chain issues as a result of the pandemic, but I was informed up front how long it would take and the estimate was correct.

Howard
Howard

Windows Replacement

I found Windowtech through Homestars and chose to go with the company based on the reviews. Well, the company definitely lived up to its reputation. The rave reviews were accurate, and I am now adding to them. From my first phone call, I was treated professionally, respectfully, and efficiently by the receptionist. The salesperson showed up exactly on time as per the scheduled appointment. The job was priced, and the measurements for installation scheduled immediately. The installer arrived a couple of days later and took super accurate measurements, thereby insuring that the installation a few weeks later went perfectly smoothly. The crew was fast, skilled, and experienced. The windows came out looking great and work really well. A great experience, which is rare these days.

Hello Howard,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback. Expert advice and professional installation are the items we pride ourselves on, so it's reassuring to hear you've received exactly that.
We look forward to working with you again on any future home improvement projects.

Adrian in Toronto
Adrian in Toronto

Entrance and Garden doors changed

Windowtech was great to deal with. Starting with Alex who was very prompt in coming over, took extreme precaution due to Covid while he was in my house measuring my doors and walking me through the different options and price ranges. He explained the different promotions, what would suit the two doors that I intended to change and after I had spent considerable time getting competitive quotes, came back promptly and we agreed upon what we needed. There was no pressure in buying from him at all!!
Robert the installer did a fantastic job. He took his time and did not rush through, spending the entire day meticulously installing both doors and only left when he was satisfied that they were installed properly and I was satisfied with it.
Great company to work with and extremely competitive in the market. I got 4 other quotes for the same door and same insert and they were very well priced, but also very nice to work with.
I would recommend them to anyone!!

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Windows and entrance door

Dave was really nice and new what he was doing, we got quotes from 3 different companies and Windowtech was the only one who took the time to show us all the products, Dave was always available to answer all our questions, we are very pleased

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

Large Window Replacement

Everything about the process was smooth and seamless. From picking out window style, explaining different types of glass, to ensuring everything was completed to my satisfaction; Slade was great. The gentlemen who completed my installation were professional and friendly.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New windows

Great install. Was fast and friendly. Very reasonable price. Will be going with windowtech for future install. They showed up on time and didn't leave a mess afterward. Very happy overall

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

front door

quote process was easy. great advice and no pressure. we definitely chose the right door! due to pandemic, there was some time between the quote and installation. the office lady always answered my call and was very nice and attentive. Installation was a breeze. great quality and looks.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Efficient and professional

My husband and I are very satisfied with our overall experience with Windowtech—from the initial visit for a quote from David to the installation. David was informative, knowledgeable, professional and efficient. We felt comfortable in dealing with him and Windowtech. We were also pleased with the installation—where the installers were clean, efficient and walked us through the process and any questions and issues we had. We won’t hesitate in turning to Windowtech again in the future.

Joseph
Joseph

Recommend this firm to friends & family

Both Eric and the installer Igor were great. The waiting period was kind of long, about 3 months due to the supplier. Replaced all windows and patio door in 8 hours. Pay attention as if Igor says that he will be there at 6.55 am, he will at the exact time ) Will recommend this firm to friends & family

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for choosing Windowtech for your windows & patio door home improvement project. We're happy to hear of your satisfaction with the entirety of your experience, we look forward to the opportunity of working with you again and appreciate your recommendation immensely.

Andyling in Woodbridge
Andyling in Woodbridge

Very professional service

We used WindowTech for one window, about 5 years ago. We were very happy with this small job. This year we got them to replace all the windows and 2 patio doors in our house plus changing all the windows and doors in our kid’s house.

Mike, the man in charge of the crew, was very knowledgeable and did excellent work.

I would recommend this company for any such work.

Hello Andy,

Thank you for entrusting us with your and your kid's homes, time and time again. We're happy to hear you've had exceptional experiences each time. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer:

Porch Enclosure
California Vinyl Shutters
Garage Doors and more

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
* Replacement Vinyl Windows * Energy Star Efficient Windows * Entry Doors * Garden Doors * Sliding Patio Doors * Vinyl Shutters * Steel Doors * Fiberglass Doors * Porch Enclosures * Storm Doors * Window coverings
Free Estimates, Windows and Doors replacement, Vinyl shutters installation, Brick and siding cutouts, Interior doors.
WINDOWTECH VINYL-PRO CARDINAL CG GEORGIA GULF PILKINGTON GUARDIAN
Vinyl windows, Casement windows, Single/Double Slide & tilt windows, Single/Double Hung & tilt windows, Awning windows, End-vent windows, Basement windows, Garden windows, Architectural windows, Bow and Bay windows, Classic, Contemporary and Modern styles are available.
Factory-direct windows - save thousands by avoiding the middleman. Professional installation - our crews will install your windows on time and will do a thorough clean up of work area.
1982
Canadian Currency, Cheque, Visa, Master Card, Financing.
Licensed