Windowtech

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
14 Connie Cres, Unit 16 Vaughan ON L4K 1L3

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Windowtech

Rebecca
Rebecca

All new windows - great price and service

We wanted to replace all 9 windows in our home. We researched several different companies and Windowtech came out on top. The sales team was straight to the point and informative with our questions. The install team made sure the job was done right, even with some of our more tricky basement windows. The design of the windows is great, there is a noticeable difference in street sounds since install.

Rebecca,

We're pleased to hear that everything went just as you hoped and more so. We hope to have the privilege of working with you again into the future.
Thank you for your business!

Windowtech

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Front door

We have used the team for several windows and a back sliding door. This time for a new front door - and even when there was an unexpected glitch with the doorknob the team was here within 24hrs to quickly fix it. We will be calling again for our front windows!

Hello Amanda,

We're thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with your recent windows & doors upgrade. We know you'll continue to enjoy the energy-efficiency your window provides for many more years to come.
Thank you for your business!

Windowtech Team

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Professional Project Management

Robert came for physical measurements and confirmed all site conditions.Date was given for delivery with installation.got a call in advance to reconfirm the install date.Robert came back with professional crew for installation.they laid out protective floor coverings to keep the area clean.after installation they took the old windows for disposal and clean the area properly.the whole experience was nice and windows are of good quality with promised specifications with stickers on glass.I have already recommended Windowtech to my friends.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Robert know just how happy you are with the end result.

Howard
Howard

Windows Replacement

I found Windowtech through Homestars and chose to go with the company based on the reviews. Well, the company definitely lived up to its reputation. The rave reviews were accurate, and I am now adding to them. From my first phone call, I was treated professionally, respectfully, and efficiently by the receptionist. The salesperson showed up exactly on time as per the scheduled appointment. The job was priced, and the measurements for installation scheduled immediately. The installer arrived a couple of days later and took super accurate measurements, thereby insuring that the installation a few weeks later went perfectly smoothly. The crew was fast, skilled, and experienced. The windows came out looking great and work really well. A great experience, which is rare these days.

Hello Howard,

Thank you for the 10-star feedback. Expert advice and professional installation are the items we pride ourselves on, so it's reassuring to hear you've received exactly that.
We look forward to working with you again on any future home improvement projects.

Windowtech Team

Daniel
Daniel

New front door

Window tech did an awesome job with my front door.

The sales consultant, Leon was very honest and knowledge, suggested a great door. Would definitely recommend to anyone will definitely use again

Hello Daniel,

Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Alex know just how happy you are with the end result.

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Window quote

All staff I spoke with were very professional and helpful. Really knowledgeable of their product and were able to answer all of my questions about the job. They also responded quickly to emails.

Hello Trevon,

Thank you for such a good review. It is certainly pleasant to hear just how exceptional your installation and overall experience went.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Thank you again for your business!

Nick
Nick

New Front Door

After a lot of shopping around I went with Windowtech to replace my entry door. The whole experience was very smooth, from Eric on the sales side when I was deciding on the product to the installers. Everyone was knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend.

Hello Nick,

Thank you so much for your review! We will be sure to let Eric know just how happy you are with the end result.
Thanks again for your business from our entire team here at Windowtech!

Window installation gone horribly wrong

Let me start by saying this is the worst window installation service company you can imagine. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! I replaced the existing windows of entire house(22+ in total), brick-to-brick, wooden trim, and others. What a horrible job installers did. Some say a picture is worth a thousand words. I'll attach more than one picture so you get the idea of 'installation quality' they provide. This is only 3 of 50+ pictures I took of the worst installation service they provided. I even shared them with the sales agent.
A bit of background story: I've researched and contacted more than 10 companies, and I picked Windowtech as Eric (salesperson) seems to be honest and the total cost of replacement was about the same as other 5-6 competitors. After I deposited a fund, Eric conveniently disappeared or rarely available, and I was asked to deal with the office directly. The office rarely responds. Note of that! 1st Warning Sign!. When the installer (a team of three) finally came to install, the main installer claimed he has 30+ yrs of experience. The other two were helping the main guy with cutting wooden Window trims, caulking, sanding, moving stuff, etc. In the beginning, Window installation itself went okay, but I started noticing the window trim was cut with almost 1/4inch of a gap, which is not easy to caulk. 2nd Warning Sign! The other guy then came to caulk or applied wooden fillers. As you can see from the images, that's the mess they left with.. I asked the main guy to come and fix. He spent 2mins (no joke) sanding it and left. Then, he sent his helper to request the remaining payment. I thought I would make a payment and deal with the office separately. A big mistake. The office didn't respond, and if they did, nothing was done. 3rd Warning Sign! After 3weeks, the main installer guy came only after I threatened to leave a negative feedback. He came and spent 2mins to lecture me that the bad Window trim installation, the worst caulking job (even a 10yr old kid would have done a better caulking), and all other issues would be fixed by Painter. He can't do any work as he has a underlying medical condition. Conveniently, he now has a medical condition as the office got all my money.

The window installation itself is easy. you can do it with any good carpenter. DO NOT fall for a sales pitch!

In the end, for the AWEFUL window trim installation, I had to spend $3500 with 3 contractors to fix the mess (all caulking removal) by filling gaps, sometimes even redoing the trims.

Hello,

We're sorry to hear that your experience has not lived up to the expectations that we set for ourselves. We pride ourselves on providing quality experiences for our customers, and we'd like to extend a sincere apology for not meeting these expectations.
As far as I know, the issue was already resolved.
If you have any issues, please call us at 905-553-7776 and speak with service department.

Syed
Syed

Windows and Doors

I called window tech for a estimate. They were prompt and scheduled an appointment. Leo was vey professional and explained the product in detail. Also gave timeline for completion. We end up signing right on the spot. The project was completed on time. We are happy to recommend to family and friend.

Hello Syed,

Thank you for this 10-star feedback. We're pleased to hear of your overall satisfaction with the results of your project and we truly appreciate your selection of our company. Our team will be delighted to hear of your happiness with their respective expertise.
Thank you again for your business!

Pleasant to deal with from sales to completion of delivery

Windowtech installed sliding doors for us out to a patio. We arranged for it last Dec, and they installed as we asked in early June when the patio was completed.
They were flexible when our installation was delayed, and installed the door quite quickly on installation day. There was a rain delay, but they still came when it cleared up. They also cleaned up all the exisiting window debris and left the site fairly clean.
Kudos to Roman and his colleague from Barrie who came to help him.

Hello,

Thank you for choosing Windowtech. We appreciate your trust in our company and are thrilled to hear we've been a reliable, communicative & reasonable organization to deal with. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again on any future home transformations.
Thank you again for your business!

WINDOWTECH TEAM

More about Windowtech

Windowtech Windows and Doors is an established Canadian company based in Vaughan, Ontario that offers top quality variety of products to improve the look and energy efficiency of your home, servicing the Greater Toronto Area.  We take great pride in offering the very best materials in the market today and manufactured locally.
We provide many beautiful styles and colors to suit your needs.
We have experienced installers and always ensure high quality workmanship.  We strive to ensure customer satisfaction on every level.
We proudly offer: