5004Timberlea Blvd #37 Mississauga ON L4W 2S6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Evam Canada Inc.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

New AC installation

I have contacted few companies to get quote for new AC and finally settled on EVAM. ED provided a very reasonable quote, and written contract on the day of agreement.
Ed committed to installation date and he met his commitment in spite of high season and the increased demand.
the installation was very smooth, and clean, and within 5-6 hrs everything was done and my new AC was running
I would recommend EVAM services anytime

Thanks for your support.

csmit1987
csmit1987
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

AC replacement/installation

Ed was very friendly and easy to talk to. He was very attentive and efficient. We got a quote quickly and the price was great. He was quick to set up a date to install and no mess was left behind. I would highly recommend him and the company to anyone. I hope to use them again in the future.

Thank you so much for your support.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Installing Humidifiers and Air Cleaners

Emad and his assistant Andrew were extremely professional and very courteous from start to finish. They accomplished the job smoothly, professionally and efficiently. They treat your house as if it were theirs. After the job was done, he did not give us a sense of him being in a rush and,’ I do not have time for your questions attitude’. He answered and clarified the answers to all our questions. Since his background is engineering, he explains in a very knowledgeable and smart way. We strongly recommend Emad and his team.

Thank you so much for your support.
Evam Canada Inc

J in Mississauga
J in Mississauga

Furnace and hot water tank replacement

Ed is knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. He puts customer satisfaction, safety and code compliance a priority. Issues did come up, but they were addressed promptly. I would recommend Evam Canada. Thanks.

Thank you so much for your trust.
Evamcanada
www.evamcanad.com

Enass in Oakville
Enass in Oakville

Tankless water heater installation

Evam Canada has just installed a tankless water heater in my laundry room and I’m really impressed! Ed is very knowledgeable and highly professional. In spite of the limited space, Ed and his team did an amazing job in such a short time frame and left the place spotless. I would highly recommend them.

Thanks Enass

www.evamcanadahvac.com

DP
DP

Air Conditioner

On a very hot day, my A/C failed. Ed came by the next day. I can’t even describe the professionalism of Ed and his company. Worth every penny. A lifelong trusted company.

Thank you for your trust.

Nelson
Nelson

New Ac unit

Ed is a great guy to deal with great pricing and highly recommended for any ac work needed done. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Thank ya so much Nelson.

JUNITA
JUNITA

Honest Ed from EVAM!

I live in the US and own a rental property in Mississauga. Every now and then, I get a call from my tenants, informing me something is broken. Since I do not have a property manager and being thousands of miles away, I tend to rely on HomeStars for repairs. Back in October 2018, I sought Ed's service because my tenants said the thermostat was not working. He promptly replaced it, explaining the different options I had to choose from, over a long-distance call. A few days ago, my tenants informed me that the air conditioning unit was not cooling. Once again, Ed came to my rescue within the same day. Let's just say my tenants are very happy with me, and we have a great professional relationship. After contacting a handful of companies, I felt most comfortable with Ed - based on stellar reviews, quick response time, professionalism and patience in explaining his services, as well as reasonable pricing.

Thanks Junita for your trust.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Furnace replaced

Old 30 year furnance broke down on cold day in March. Evam replaced with new next day. Work was done neatly and at a very high standard. I would recommend this company. Nice people.

Thank you so much for your trust.

905-624-5544

Quick, efficient and reliable service

Ed is very professional, he was through and extremely knowledgeable. He has a background as a Mechanical Engineer. I called his company around midnight and he answered all our questions. He was at our home first thing in the AM.
Fixed our furnace in about 30 min, a truly gentleman. It is very nice to deal with a person like him when you are very stressed out with this issue.
I would recommend his services and company if you have any issues with your Furnace or AC.
Thanks ED we are nice and warm again!!

It's my pleasure Sir. And thank you so much for your recommendation.

905-624-5544

More about Evam Canada Inc.

Evam Canada Inc. was established by a group of Engineers with over 25 years experience in the Heating & Air Conditioning business. We offer hot water tank rentals and financing is available. 36 months with 0% interest.

Our Staff are knowledgeable, professional, and experienced with a vision of customer's satisfaction in mind.

We Carry ENERGY STAR Heating & Air Conditioning appliances and offer the best value on top quality furnaces, boilers, Water Heaters, Central Air Conditioning, Gas Furnaces, and air conditioning solutions that qualify you for government grants and rebates.

Evam Canada inc. cares about the environment, so we also carry a GreenTech Heating & Air conditioning line that's Eco friendly & energy efficient.

For more details, please call us or visit our website.

HVAC Systems-Air Conditioning Systems-Heating Systems-Gas Furnaces-High Efficiency Furnaces-Eco Friendly Furnaces-Central Air Conditioning Systems- Tankless Water Heater -Tank Water Heaters-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) Systems-Humidifiers-Fireplaces & Gas Fireplaces-Thermostats
HVAC Installation-HVAC Repair-Air Conditioning Installation-Air Conditioning Repair & Service-Heating Installation-Heating Repair & Service-Furnace Installation-Furnace Repair & Service-Central Air Conditioning Installation-Central Air Conditioning Repair, Maintenance & Service-Tankless Water Heaters Installation-Water Heater Repair-Heat Recovery Ventilation (HRV) System Installation
We Carry All leading Brands including: Carrier-Bryant -Lennox -Goodman-American Standard-Honeywell-York-Luxaire-Payne-Rinnai-Rheem-Coleman-GreenTech and more...
Certified and Licensed Heating and Air Conditioning Engineers. One Hour Repair Service Only. We have a solution for any HVAC system problem. We are well known in our Fast & reliable service.
2000
Cash-Credit & Debit Cards
Member of the Technical Standards & Safety Authority (TSSA)
Engineering