Green Planet Electric

Reviews for Green Planet Electric

Home owner from Toronto
Home owner from Toronto

Pot Lights and Ceiling Fan

A great experience dealing with Mark and Green Planet Electric! He was responsive, punctual, patient and helpful. The work was done exactly as asked for. The workers took care to leave as little mess as possible. I will definitely use Mark in the future and recommend him without reservation.

Hello,

We do all types of electrical projects large and small - I am glad we were able to satisfy your electrical needs that was a great experience for both parties.

We look forward to working with you again.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Frequent Power Outages

We were having frequent power outages at our house, and Mark was able to come check out the issue only a few hours after I called him for the first time. After about 30 minutes, he had the problem fixed, and walked me downstairs to show me exactly what the problem was. On time, friendly, and professional. Would use again.

Hello Steve,

We are extremely grateful for your positive feedback, we are glad your project was a success and that you are happy with our work. we look forward to working with you again in the near future if you have other electrical problems.

Thanks GPE.

Tim in The Grange
Tim in The Grange

Wiring inspection and fixture repair

Mark arrived on time, was clear with his quotation, and completed the work on budget.
We had issues with some pot light fixtures and he was able to isolate the problem and get us up and running. Would call again.

Hi Tim,

We are glad your project was a success and wish to thank you for your review - please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

Rishi in Toronto
Rishi in Toronto

Quality and friendly service

They did a great job solving my electrical issue in a timely manner. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would recommend and look forward to work with them in the future for my other properties.

Hello Rishi,

We value positive reviews like yours - thank you - this is why we try to do our best. Our training, combined knowledge and experience we will make your project a success. Please let us know how we can help in the future.

Very friendly and professional

I thought I had short circuited an outlet in my apartment. Mark from Green Planet Electric was available for an appointment a couple of days later. It turned out that the problem was with the appliances I had plugged in, not the outlet. Mark showed me the voltage meter test and that there was nothing to worry about with the outlet. He didn't even charge for the visit!

Hello,

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

LED Lighting Conversion

I called Mark after looking for a reputable electrician online to help me switch lights to LED's. The five star review says it all! The installation was difficult and involved unplanned for tasks like replacing dimmer switches and track lighting on the second floor ceiling. Mark took these challenges on willingly end effortlessly. He is knowledgeable, polite, punctual and willing to address any electrical needs. He methodically worked through my problems during a few visits and followed up to find out whether I was happy. This is a rare discipline nowadays and showed the care and passion Mark has for keeping his customers happy. I will have him back again next time I need an electrician.

Hi Mike, Your positive review on us is rewarding - thanks. We hope to work with you again in the future.

John M in Pickering
John M in Pickering
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Rush Electrical Repairs

When painting the bedroom I put paint on the face of the electrical wall plugs resulting in 3 of the 4 wall plugs not working. Having had Mark from Green Planet Electric do some electrical work at my home previously and being very satisfied I called Mark in a panic. He gave me an estimate on the phone to replace the 3 receptacles and agreed to come over the next day. The repair was not as basic as I thought but Mark examined the wiring in the surrounding area and expertly diagnosed and isolated the problem that actually related to the GFI in another room.

Mark quickly and easily removed and replaced the wall plugs, checked the GFI and related work and helped me move back the furniture when he was completed. Mark did not charge me anything extra for the extra work and actually explained the diagnosis to me so that I would understand.

Mark is a Licensed Master Electrician with excellent professional and personal skills. My wife and I appreciated Mark removing his outer footwear and wearing slippers to protect the floors. I will continue to contact Mark for any future electrical work that I require and I have already recommended Green Planet Electric to family friends.

The price was very fair/reasonable, the work expertly carried out and the service was very professional, pleasant and courteous. It doesn't get any better then this.

Hello John,

We are very pleased with the outcome of your project and we are glad you are happy with it as well. Hope we can help again in the future.

Irene in Toronto
Irene in Toronto

Replace new main breaker panel

MARK is doing a very Good Job on our new main breaker panel. He also replace our old ceiling lights and change to a new lights and outlets power. I highly recommended.

Hello Irene,

Thanks for your encouragement - in difficult situations this is very helpful, it helps too to get the job done so that we are all happy in the end.

Rebecca
Rebecca

Replacepot lights

Mark was punctual, polite, professional and a delight to have in my home to do the work required. He replied quickly and was able to do the work immediately. I will use Mark again and highly recommend him.

Hello Rebecca,

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

instalation of indoor and outdoor socket, instal sensor lights

I have been trying to find a good electrician for a few years now. I have found some on Homestars which have good ratings but are terrible at communication and the work doesn't get done. Mark was great with communication and committing to getting the work done. He is very knowledgeable and will explain what options there are for a given job. We will definitely be using him for any future jobs we have. Thanks Mark

Hello Anne,

It was with great pleasure that we were able to assist you with your electrical project - as always, we strive to make your project a success for you and our team. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

More about Green Planet Electric

To our value clients and prospects, we no longer use this platform please reach us through our website www. gpetelectric. com, or text/ telephone 416-561-8384
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?