Distinctive Designs Landscaping

Reviews for Distinctive Designs Landscaping

Gerry Gionet in Oshawa
Gerry Gionet in Oshawa
1 review OSHAWA, ON

Relay and repair of interlocking stone

I am very pleased with the work of Distinctive Designs Landscaping. Kurt and his team are extremely professional, trustworthy and skilled at what they do. We hired Kurt to relay and repair the interlocking stone in the front of our home. The finished product looks like it is entirely brand new and we are extremely happy with the end result. We plan on calling Kurt again in the spring to help us with our backyard. Thanks, Kurt for doing a great job!
Gerry Gionet - Oshawa

Tom
Tom

retaining wall, fence, stone steps,and stone patio

Our job was large: 50' retaining wall, with fence, stone steps, and stone patio.Kurt was very professional from the quote to the contract to the finished product.Distinguished was fairly priced and very hard working(my job included a few tons of rocks).
I will be calling Kurt and his crew next year for another project. We're extremely happy with the job.

Dominic in Whitby
Dominic in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

Paving stone landscaping

Kurt and his crew provided great service. Hard workers that showed up and finished when they said they would. The finished product looks great. And we've received many compliments from all our neighbors.

Joanne in Whitby
Joanne in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Landscaping

Kurt did an amazing job on my front and backyard. He moved in 3000 lbs of rocks and positioned them without complaint or frustration. He was on time and cleaned up before leaving. He kept to his quote and even did a little extra without charging me. No complaints at all.

Bill  in Ajax
Bill in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard stone patio and walkway

I hired Kurt because I felt that a) he was professional, both on the phone and in person b) he showed up for our initial meetings on time, c) he listened to our needs and ideas, d) he had some great ideas of his own, and e) he provided good value for money. Throughout the project, Kurt and his team did not disappoint or give me any reason to second guess my decision. Kurt also returned a few times after the main work was done to address a few minor items that he felt needed some improvement. It was clear how much he really takes great pride in his work and truly cares about his clients. Thanks to Kurt and a great team at Distinctive - we would not hesitate to recommend!

I Brown in Whitby
I Brown in Whitby
1 review WHITBY, ON

interlocking brick driveway ,pathway and was

I hired this company to do an interlocking brick driveway extension, walkway and small garden wall this summer. I found them to be punctual,within the quoted extimate price, completed the work in a timely manner, and left my property clean and tidy when the job was completed. I was very happy with the finished product and would not hesitate to both recommend them to friends and family and hire them again for future projects.

Thanks for the review!

More about Distinctive Designs Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Distinctive Designs Landscaping is a company dedicated to each and every one of our client's individual needs. No matter what your desires may be, we are here to help you turn those desires into reality. Our experienced staff and management are fully trained in all aspects of landscaping, building and construction. We are committed to higher quality residential and commercial projects.

Services we offer are: