Wight Tree Service

Emile Dagher
Emile Dagher
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing job

The crew from wight tree service was professional expedient and courteous. the team met my expectations.
I am very please with the work they did.
I definitely will recommend this company to everyone

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent and professional service!

We used Wight Tree Service to remove 4 trees. One was a fruit tree that was dying. The other three had started growing near the fence and we decided to remove them before they grew too much and push on the fence. Their service included tree removal, stump grinding, brush and wood disposal. They also provided an arborist report we submitted to the city for permission to remove the fruit tree as required by the city by-laws.

We will use their services again if needed in the future.

Cielo in Ajax
Cielo in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent Tree Service

I hired Wight Tree Service to trim a row of cedar trees that were at least 20 feet high. They had the best price out of the services I looked at. They were able to come out within 3 weeks of giving me their quote. It was a Rainy day and I assumed they would re-schedule, but they did not. 3 guys showed up at 8:30am and did a beautiful job of trimming the trees despite the drizzle, which eventually turned into a steady rain. They were polite and friendly and very easy to deal with. They did a very thorough clean up job at the end. I would use this company again without hesitation.

Gary in Cambridge
Gary in Cambridge
1 review Aurora, ON

Tree Pruning

I chose Wight Tree Service to prune an old Globe Maple which has never been pruned. I am pleased with the overall experience.
Bonnie showed up on quote day. She was very knowledgeable, answered all of my questions and her quote arrived by email within a couple of hours.

John and Jess showed up on service day. Jess went to town on the tree while John tended to some administrative work from the truck. She started on the ground and later climbed into the tree. I was amazed at the amount of dead branches she removed.

She did an excellent job with the final cleanup as well. It is my pleasure to provide a positive review for this company. If I need some future work, I know who to call.

Tree pruning and removal

As always John and his crew worked quickly and efficiently. They arrive when planed. There is no mess when they’re done ...all branches and debris are removed from the worksite. The crew are always professional and courteous. I have used this company for many years and will continue to! Thanks John!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Remove tree and grind root

The job is nicely done. The area is cleaned up properly too. The workers are professional and don't need any assistance or supervision. The only minor issue was the scheduled job has to be postponed two times.

Kornelija in Richmond Hill
Kornelija in Richmond Hill

Tree trimming

We have been using Wight Tree Service as recommended to us by the previous property owner for about 12 years now. Originally, the work was being done by the father and now for the past few years the son, John, has taken over. This is a great family company and in all of these years, we've been very happy with their work. Pricing is very fair, work is professionally done, and they are very knowledgeable. Always on time, easy to communicate with and they make sure to leave the whole property clean after. Our tree is quite big and a lot of work is involved to trim it. I highly recommend Wight Tree Service to anyone for their
professionalism and expertise. Great job!

Haggis
Haggis
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Tree removal

Absolutely brilliant young team of people in this company They know their job and do it with excellence My wife and I would recommend them knowing that they would do the same for everyone.
Jim and Rhonda Murray

Gloria
Gloria

Tree removal

The team of professional young guy had done a beautiful job in removing the old maple in my backyard on last Wednesday. The job was finished in a timely manner, fast and clean. Good service. Highly recommended.

Stew
Stew

Tree Trimming

I was asked to wait some time for the service as they said they were very busy. They arrived 1/2 late for the appointment which was set at 3:30PM. They cut the trees around the house but left the tree in an unbalanced view, no rounding of the adjacent limbs and it seemed they just wanted to cut and run. they came back and offered to give me another quote for the rounding that any tree trimming service would have "included" in a good looking and professional job. Not happy, I got on a ladder and cut some of the branches myself.

More about Wight Tree Service

Wight Tree Service is a family-owned and operated business that has been providing professional tree services for over 30 years in Georgina and the surrounding area. Our team of certified arborists offer tree trimming, tree removal, arborist reports, tree pruning, tree stump removal, bucket truck services, firewood, tree planting, and ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Sutton West?