Windows & Doors Installation & Service
90 Basaltic Rd, #6 Vaughan ON L4K 1G6

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New windows 2022

Chose the Triple Pane Vinyl-Pro series. Extremely pleased with the products especially as we have 2 very large arched windows that other providers were concerned about. Met and surpassed the energy audit within 15 seconds and qualified for the maximum Government rebate.
Uri and his installation team were very organized, hard working, diligent with even the small details, clean and polite.
We have no hesitation in highly recommending Ilan and the Eco Choice company.

Thank you so much to the kind review and recommendation! It was a pleasure working you on your windows replacement project.

All the best

Janet in Stouffville
Janet in Stouffville
4 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Caution~after installation service is POOR!

Very pleased with windows and installation, however, we noticed that the kick-lock on the patio door was defective.
We reported it, sent a video demonstrating that it didnt work (wouldnt engage).
After following up from my original telephone report and email, I received a call from a service technician (Alan ??) who talked over me, wouldnt listen to me, patronized me and dismissed me.
I told him I didnt appreciate his tone, lack of understanding and felt he was a poor communicator.
I simply asked that the lock be replaced. The door was brand new and the lock had never been used.
He told me hed order the lock and call to arrange installation.
That was weeks ago.
After several telephone calls and emails I was finally able to connect with someone.
I expressed my displeasure on the lack of attention and felt that the man I spoke to was purposely delaying the replacement because he wasnt pleased with the way I called him out on his customer service and communication skills.
Within half hour I received a call booking the installation for Saturday (today is Wednesday).
Clearly the kick lock was in stock but no one called to initiate an appointment.
Again, we are pleased with the windows and the awesome installation team BUT caution on the post-installation service if you have any issues.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry if you had a negative experience with one of our team members, it's never our intention. It's worth noting that our office has tried to reach you prior to you setting up your service and the delay was not due to the team member but to our supplier being out of stock. Regardless, we appreciate the review, it will allow our team to get better in the future!

Laurentian1
Laurentian1

New windows

Very professional installation crew that made sure everything was great - thank you Yuri and team. We are so pleased with our new windows

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the review and recommendation. We really take pride in our work and it shows. Enjoy your new windows.

All the best,

rosemariepetrasso in Cambridge
rosemariepetrasso in Cambridge

Window replacement

All we can say is Wow! Excellent service from start to finish! So happy we went with Eco Choice . We love our new windows.
Eco Choice was highly recommended to us as they are known for their excellent quality of windows and professional reliable service and so we called them up and Gabriel the owner came to our home and walked us through each window and patio doors thoroughly explaining and recommending his professional advice for each window and sliding doors, we felt so confident in this company and in the quality of the windows and his patience and knowledge and expert advice, therefore trusted in Eco Choice to do replacement of all our windows , Gabriel suggested ideas that he thought would look great and be the best choice for that particular window , we are so happy that we took his advice and went with his suggestions as all the the windows and patio doors look and turned out so beautiful, especially the panoramic window that he said was a Must Do as it would be a showstopper and it sure is. We love it !!!!
The Installers Yuri and his crew also were very nice & hardworking and organized and professional and did a great thorough job and cleaned up everything afterwards.
Thank you Gabriel and team for going above and beyond to make our window experience a pleasant one , you exceeded our expectations, we will definitely recommend Eco Choice to family & friends!
We will be in touch for replacement of our front doors next . Thank you

Thank you for your awsome review and recommendation Rose. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new windows. They looks great!!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New Windows

New triple pane window in a north facing window. Installers were excellent. There was rot when the original window was removed. The installers went above and beyond to fix the problem. We are thrilled with the workmanship, the product and the overall experience. I highly recommend Eco Choice for anyone considering installing new windows!

Thank you for the review and recommendation, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

All the best,

Peter
Peter

Patio Door

We ordered our patio door about 20 weeks ago. Gabriel showed us the various options and prices for the different sliding patio doors. The installation crew did a a good job installing the door; however we did have one issue with our alarm system. I personally removed the door contacts and explained to the installers that I wanted them to leave the wire intact and thread it threw the new door jamb. This information was repeated more than once. Unfortunately, they did cut the wire. They had to spend about an hour removing sections of the frame and sub floor before finding the wire. I found this process various frustrating although it did have a positive outcome. The installers said that they would take responsibility for any costs associated with their error. Overall, we were happy with our purchase.

Thank you for the review Peter. Glad to hear you are happy with the outcome. Your patio door looks great!

Best Regards,

Anne
Anne

Door & Window Replacement

After 4 other quotes, Ecochoice was the company I ultimately felt comfortable with. The sales person (Joe) when meeting with I felt he was being honest and forthright, I didnt feel like I was being made promises that wouldnt be kept. Everything that was outlined to me was exactly how it played out. The installation went smoothly, quickly and professionally. Adriana in the office was always so prompt on returning emails and calls. My new door and windows look awesome! Great company that I would recommend to friends and family!

Thank you for the review and recommendation. Our team goes above and beyond the ensure a smooth installation process. Enjoy your new windows.

All the best

Li in Bayview / 19th Ave
Li in Bayview / 19th Ave
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Front doors

Customer service is quite helpful. Installation team is punctual and good workmanship. Happy with the look and quality of my new doors. R.L.

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your new door, its beautiful!

Diane in Toronto
Diane in Toronto

Replacing Windows and Patio Door

Work well done. From the office, the salesman to the installation. The workers were very respectful of the property and were very meticulus. They were professional, efficient, did a fabulous job and we couldnt be happier, thanks.

Thank you for kind words Diane, realy appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new windows and patio door.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Windows replacement

Highly recommended! The guys who came to install the windows were very friendly and professional. They were efficient and did a great job cleaning up. Will definitely use them again!

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Enjoy your new windows!

Cheers,

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company, providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Eco Choice, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Mastergrain, Trimlite, Kommerling
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
4 Windows
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.