Windows & Doors Installation & Service
90 Basaltic Rd, #6 Vaughan ON L4K 1G6

Reviews for Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

WindowS replaced

Recently had windows replaced.
From the first meeting with highly knowledgeable sales rep, Anthony, to helpful receptionists and then very talented head installer, Yuri, it was a gratifying experience.

The product and staff are EXCELLENT.

Thank you for the kind review. Our team works hard to provide the best customer experience. Enjoy your new windows.

Regards,

Lisa
Lisa
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Windows and door replacements

Satisfied with the end-result, starting from initial assessment from Joe until the installation day including the quality of the products I've chosen - it's within my expectations. Installers are very good and professionals, their teamwork is awesome as I watched the whole process. They also give me some pointers and advise. A big thank you!

Good decision in choosing Eco Choice Windows & Doors for the job!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We really appreciate your business and for trusting us with your window and door replacement project. Enjoy your new windows.

All the best

Eco Choice Windows and Doors

Raj from Toronto
Raj from Toronto

Front & Back door replacement

Had my front and back doors replaced by Eco Choice. I am very happy with the job they did, even though it took about 4 months from Order date to deliver it. Mainly due to the supply chain disruption I believe. Very happy with the final product.

Thank you for the review Raj. Enjoy your new doors, they look great!

All the best

Windows Replacement

The Eco-Choice team - beginning with Joe who met with me to discuss my requirements, Adriana who handled the appointments and inquiries and the installation crew - was excellent. The three installers arrived exactly as arranged, got to work without ado and approached the job in a ve organized fashion handling the job efficiently, quietly and expertly.

Thank you for the review and for trusting us with your windows replacement project. It was a pleasure working with you.

Front Door and Sidelite

We had a wonderful experience with this company. Installation was done perfectly and on time. Love the product!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. All the best.

LouiseM
LouiseM

Sliding Door and Bunkie Door installation

We had a 5 foot sliding glass door installed and a door to our backyard bunkie - both are beautiful, modern and work well. In addition, the service people are so courteous, professional and helpful.when I wanted to install a screen door after the fact, which they dont do (no after-install projects), they recommended someone to me with contact info. And they called me back within 20 minutes of my email inquiry. So responsive, friendly and helpful. Highly recommend!

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation Louise. Glad we were able to help. All the best!

adam in Scarborough
adam in Scarborough

Windows and doors replaced

Eco choice did a phenomenal job. The price was right. The service and install was impeccable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the kind review and recommendation Adam! really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Enjoy your new windows and doors!

Amazing work

Eco choice was great to work with. They were efficient, professional and got our windows done in a timely manner.

The windows look great and we would definitely use them again!

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Enjoy your new Eco Choice Windows

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Windows

Great service! Professional, friendly and clean. Would highly recommend eco windows if you want a seamless experience .

Thank you for your review and recommendation. Enjoy your new Eco Choice Windows

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Replaced all our windows and doors

The quality of workmanship was amazing. Great guys to deal with. Only thing I would say is communication between sales and installers may not be the best as what I was told in terms of final appearance was different than what was completed. I showed the sales person a picture of a black vinyl window with thicker white casing surround as I love the look of the contrast. He showed me a similar photo of work done by this company and confirmed what I was looking for. The windows were installed and did not have this and when I called to ask about it as I thought they had forgotten to complete this part, i was told that the work was completed and the windows had casing. End of story.

Overall we are very happy, I just would say that when it is such an expensive project, it should be clear so the customer knows what they are getting. I would recommend Ecochoice but make sure it is clear what you are getting.

More about Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Eco Choice Windows & Doors is an award winning replacement windows and doors company, providing homeowners in Toronto and GTA with quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, Fiberglass Doors, Steel Entry Doors, French Doors, Sliding Patio Doors and European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors.

Eco Choice Windows & Doors

Contact us today for a free consultation on windows and doors.
Local: 416-690-9992 | Toll Free: 1-855-273-3261

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Sales and Installation of Replacement Vinyl Windows, French Doors, Garden Doors, Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors, Sliding Patio Doors, European Tilt Turn Windows, Tilt and Turn Doors
Sales and Installation of Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Woodgrain and Smooth Fiberglass Doors, Steel Doors and Sliding Patio Doors, Garden Doors and French Doors, Replacement Windows Toronto,Vinyl Windows Toronto, Energy Efficient Windows Toronto, European Tilt and Turn Windows Toronto, Window Replacement Toronto, Fiberglass Entry Doors, Entry Doors Toronto, Exterior Doors Toronto, Windows & Doors Toronto, Doors Toronto, Windows Toronto, Window Installation Company
Eco Choice, VinylPro, Vista, Novatech, Mastergrain, Trimlite, Kommerling
Casement, Awnings, Single Hung Tilt, Double Hung Tilt, Single Slider Tilt, Double Slider Tilt, End Vent Tilt, Picture, Bay and Bow Windows. European Tilt and Turn, Bi Fold, Tilt and Slide and Lift and Slide Doors
Quality Replacement Vinyl Windows, European Tilt and Turn Windows and Doors, Steel Entry Doors, Woodgrain Fiberglass Exterior Doors, Vinyl Sliding Patio Doors.
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MC
Toronto T85-4685061
BBB, Energy Star Partner, SAWDAC, Window Wise
4 Windows
Lifetime Transferable Non Pro-Rated Warranty.