Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

Heather Wye from Vancouver
Heather Wye from Vancouver

Deculttering Apartment By Using Keen on Green Dispsoal

Assisted Review

1. What problems were you facing prior to hiring KOG Disposal?

Trying to assist a friend who had gone into hospital – we needed to make her apartment easier to get around and less packed with ‘stuff’.

2. Results that you see after using our service?

Clear spaces!!!! Much easier to move around and less ‘oppressive’ atmosphere.

3. Your experience working with us.

You responded quickly to my phone call for help and the two guys who came out were very knowledgeable, respectful, quick and efficient. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to friends and associates. Many thanks!!!!

Resident in Mississauga
Resident in Mississauga
11 reviews Burnaby, BC

Condo Junk Removal

Due to a medical emergency, I had to relocate my mom to an assisted living building. Her old condo had a mess of stuff in it that needed to be removed. Keen on Green was the answer! Wilson and his team were very accommodating with the scheduling on the removal day, showed up right on time in the morning and worked efficiently to remove all remaining items from the condo. I highly recommend Keen on Green as a great removal service for a great price. Thanks!

Pat from Vancouver
Pat from Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Huge Bed Removal

Really nice guys, great job. Keen on Green took away our gigantic king size bed (including frame), and because of our house's layout they had to practically fold the mattress in half. They came within two days of my email, got it out of the house without a fuss, and were polite, friendly and accommodating. Wilson dropped by to check in at the end. Great service.

Chuck from Vancouver
Chuck from Vancouver

Waste Disposal

Working with Keen on Green is wonderful. Honestly you can call Wilson and if you really need him, he’ll be at your job site within two hours and now one else will do that. They’re very high on my list of disposal companies

Allan from Burnaby
Allan from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Waste Removal

Keen on Green picks up all of the waste products from our shipping and receiving. They’re very good and very prompt. They pick up our waste, take it away, deal with it and we never have any issues.

Jamie Haddad from Vancouver
Jamie Haddad from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Garbage and Recycling Removal

I’ve dealt with Keen on Green on a number of occasions and they always do an excellent job. They really go above and beyond, they’re there when you need them, they’re efficient, cost effective and they won’t leave a job until you’re satisfied.

D.Kim from Vancouver
D.Kim from Vancouver

Garbage Disposal

Keen on Green does a really great job every time I work with them. They collect garbage from small to medium job sites and dispose of it for me and I’d recommend them based on my experience.

Micheal from Burnaby
Micheal from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Garbage Removal

We use Keen on Green as a part of managing a number of apartment buildings. They come at the end of the month and remove old furniture and whatever else tenants leave behind and they are great. They offer same day service, they are nice, polite fast and economical.

Bonnie from Vancouver
Bonnie from Vancouver
1 review Richmond, BC

Garbage Removal

My company is rebuilding a number of hotels and uses Keen on Green for garbage and recycling disposal for all of the job sites. The company is awesome and the workers are amazing. We’re going in to our second year of using them and I have recommended them many times.

Andrew from Richmond
Andrew from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Debris Removal

We do a lot of demolition on our job sites and Keen on Green is our disposal company, Wilson and his team are always on time, they sweep up, they’re very easy to get along with and getting ahold of them is never a problem. There was even an instance where I needed them here within an hour and they squeezed us in. That made the client really happy.

More about Keen On Green Disposal And Recycling

We local junk removal service in Vancouver that provide fast and convenient, environmental friendly service. We will gladly take care of the things you no longer care about! Let us help you not dispose of, but find a suitable placing for your things. Through donation and efficient recycling your business with us will help others in need. We haul everything from house-hold garbage to construction waste. We also provide bin rental.
Full Service Junk Removal
Bin Rental Service
We are specialized in house clean-out, renovation clean-up, furniture removal, estate clean out and more....