Gord's Electric

Andrea &.
Andrea &.
3 reviews Whitby, ON

basement wiring pod light

Scotty as usual was professional. He fixed our wiring situation and installed a pod light quickly and efficiently. Thanks again Scotty.

Thank you for posting, Andrea. It's always my pleasure to help with your electrical projects.

cathy.a.grant in Whitby
cathy.a.grant in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

GFCI and small electrical light fixture repair

Scott was prompt, Courteous, explained all costs up front - no hidden costs, COVID-19 ready and careful, explained the job eg. what was needed and why during the work, and responded to all messages left in a timely fashion. He will be our go to for electrical jobs moving forward - pleasure to work with him.

Thank you for posting, Cathy. It was my pleasure to solve your electrical issues.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Ceiling fan repair

The ceiling fan in my living room stopped functioning with the remote control. Scott came and took a look at the situation and determined that a new remote and receiver were needed. He went and picked up the parts and came and efficiently installed the equipment and everything is working fine now. Scott works in a friendly and efficient manner.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to get the fan repaired for you.

Peter A.
Peter A.
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving an electrical box.

Scott is very knowledgeable and he took the time to educate me about everything that needed to be done. The work was done with quality and timeliness. I will not hesitate to use and to recommend Gord's Electric.

Thank you for posting, Peter. It was my pleasure to provide a solution for your electrical requirements.

paulgjfm in Whitby
paulgjfm in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Light switch wiring

I was extremely impressed with Scott and the quality of work completed. He was informative, respectful and cordial. I will definitely call on him for any other work needed and would highly recommend him to others.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Work by Scotty

Had a job done by Scotty the electrician. Very professional and satisfied completely with his work.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to complete your electrical work for you.

Charles
Charles
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Finished Basement Ceiling Electrical Outlet Installation

I hired Scott at Gord's Electric to install an electrical outlet in my finished basement ceiling for a projector. It was a little bit of a difficult run because the ceiling isn't a drop ceiling. However, Scott's experience let him get the run done expertly and in a timely manner. Scott was extremely professional, responsive, and personable. If everything goes to plans I will be bringing Scott back at near the end of summer for some more upgrades.

Thank you for posting, Charles. It was my pleasure to complete the installation for you.

Terry E. in Whitby
Terry E. in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

A Pro’s Pro

Scott did a great job in diagnosing and repairing my electrical problem. He’s a very personable and skilled master electrician. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Scott to any of my friends.

Thank you for posting, Terry. It was my pleasure to troubleshoot and resolve your electrical issue.

shabanar29 in Whitby
shabanar29 in Whitby
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Project install kitchen receptacles

Redid the back splash and needed the plugs installed. What a great help. Was very mindful of our families needs.

Thank you so much for posting. It was my pleasure to provide solution for your needs, once again.

glen.dennis in Whitby
glen.dennis in Whitby
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Pool pump wiring

I called Gord’s Electric when my pool pump kept blowing our breakers when we opened the pool this year. Scott was able to schedule a first appointment within a couple of days which is really impressive during this quarantine time of Covid 19. He showed up right on time and followed all social distancing and masking requirements during this time. He was able to diagnose a short in my pump and also stated that the existing wiring was not up to today’s code. It is very important to me to make sure code is always followed when dealing with electrical issues. Scott disconnected my pump and removed the questionable wiring before he left for the day. As soon as I notified him I had received a new pump, he was back the next day to wire everything up properly, install the correct switch and make sure everything was running before leaving.

I have absolutely no problem recommending Gord’s Electric for your electrical needs!

Thank you for posting, Glen. I was more than happy to get your pump running again.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians, Lighting, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.