Gord's Electric

Reviews for Gord's Electric

rsimmsii from North York
rsimmsii from North York
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Good prices and great staff

Scott was professional, patient and the priceqs were very reasoanble compared to others. He installed several dimmers and fixed some unidentified hazards while not trying to upsell. Also fixed some DIY mistakes from the previous home owner. Committed to quality.

Thank you so much for posting. It's always my pleasure to provide quality service.

shabanar29 in Whitby
shabanar29 in Whitby
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Electrical work

Great job as usual! Thank you. Frienldy, thorough, expert workmanship. I really appreciate you helping to get our line and up and runnung again.

Thank you for posting. It's always a pleasure to solve your electrical issues.

L. E.
L. E.

Doorbell installation

I have used this service before and have always been happy with the excellent work. The prices are reasonable and all pricing is provided up front, including a text when the work commences and when it is completed. Scott is professional and immediately resolved the issue.
I received a call telling me exactly when Scott would be there. No extra waiting. This part of the service is very important. It helps me plan my day.

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

SultyD
SultyD
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Great service

Came in to repair plugs that were poorly installed in a new build (Lebovich Homes, go figure). Came in as early as he could (was booked quite full). Came in, did the job, explained things, overall great. He even kindly brought in the recycling and compost from the side of the road from that day. Kind and will be calling Scott for future electrical work from Gord's Electric.

Thank you for posting, Sulty. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical

I’m very happy with this company’s service. They were flexible with timing, knowledgeable and did a great job.

Thank you for posting. I was more than pleased to be able to complete your electrical installation/repair.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Electrical outlets

I have an old house and several electrical sockets were not working. Scott responded to my first call, took details of the problem, outlined approx cost and set up an appointment. He was punctual, professional and I was very happy with the work. Highly recommend his company

Thank you for posting. It was my pleasure to resolve your electrical issues.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Real Pros

Scotty from Gord's Electric was a real pro. He helped me figure out some DIY electrical the previous owner had done that could have been dangerous, and pointed me in the right direction. Very knowledgeable and professional and overall just a really good experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get an electrical job done right!

Thank you for posting, John. I was happy to have identified and corrected some of the issues that you were left with.

ted032161 in Whitby
ted032161 in Whitby
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Electrical repair

Called Scott and left a message about a new receptical I tried to put in. It fried my popcorn machine after I wired it wrong. He answered my call in short time. Very pleasant guy. He came not long after. Spotted the problem right off. Fixed the plug. I ended up letting him change the other plugs in the kitchen as well
I’m a satisfied customer
Ted from Oshawa

Thank you for posting, Ted. I was more than pleased to help solve your electrical issue.

Sean
Sean

Breaker Box inspection, receptacle replacement

Scott came out to our house to look at a blown line, and inspect our panel to see if we had more room for some additional lines in our basement. While there he noticed the receptacle for our sump pump was on a GFI. He swapped it out quickly for us to ensure it didn't trip and leave us with a flooded basement.

Overall a great experience!

Thank you for posting, Sean. It was my pleasure to assist you.

More about Gord's Electric

Gords Electric
Licensed Electrical Contractor
Master Electrician

Electricians, Lighting, and Electrical Vehicle Charging
Providing solutions for all your electrical needs, including: Installation and maintenance of electrical service equipment, panel upgrades, lighting, general inspection defect corrections, home renovations, heating, fans, surge arrestors, knob & tube wiring removal, load calculations, renovations to any part of your home or property, re-wiring, aluminum wiring repairs/terminations.
Leviton, Hubbell, Intermatic, Arlington, Iberville, DALs, Lotus, Sensorswitch.
Panel and service upgrades. Knob & tube removal, Aluminum wire termination, Kitchens, Basements, Lighting installations, Troubleshooting.
2010
Cheque, E-Mail Transfer, Cash.
Licensed Electrical Contractor, Master Electrician, Construction/Maintenance 309A, Industrial Electr
Electrical Safety Authority, Ontario College of Trades.
Electrical Technician.