The Roof Whisperer

Reviews for The Roof Whisperer

Anna in Toronto
Anna in Toronto

Roof Whisperer

They have a really good and friendly team of professionals. The tech team replaced a half of my roof and it didn't take much time. I can recommend these guys!

Kevin Johnson in Coquitlam
Kevin Johnson in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

utterly flawless!

I would recommend anybody searching for a dependable roofing organization in Toronto to connect with The Roof Whisperer! The team is exceptionally talented and profoundly proficient. The costing is very genuine and the services are utterly flawless!

Rox
Rox

Reasonable roofer but some communication gaps

The hard working owner of this company acts with integrity. They did terrific work for my neighbour so I hired them for a small job in 2013. They came to our rescue when a windstorm left a hole in our joint roof and did an emergency repair at no charge. We hired them for a joint project with the same neighbour 2018/2019. Unfortunately, there were many delays and the work took a few months longer than expected. Additional communication on the status of the project was needed. We felt that we were always in the dark. We ended up hiring another company to do our flat roof in late 2019.

Hi Rox, thank you for sharing your experience you had with us. We do apologize for the delay but we were confused from communication between three parties. We left some materials safely on roof till you and neighbor would decide on rest of project. We were put in a position where we could not decide what to do since each party had different requests and needs. However I am glad you had it resolved with a different vendor.

Jen in North York
Jen in North York

genuineprice!

I am extremely impressed with the competence and skill of The Roof Whisperer, Mississauga. The team gave me top-rate roof repair services at very affordable rate. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for quality roofing services at a genuine price!

Peter in Toronto
Peter in Toronto

budget!

From my personal experience with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto, I can easily rank them as the #1 roof replacement company in the city. The team is very responsible and delivers first-rate services at genuine prices. You can easily trust them with your roofing problems to get the most suitable solution in budget!

Myla in Coquitlam
Myla in Coquitlam
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

definitely recommend!

I am actually short of words to describe the proficiency of The Roof Whisperer, Burlington. The team gave me top-notch roof repair services at a very pocket-friendly price. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends in the city!

Mark Davila in North York
Mark Davila in North York

impressive skill and knowledge!

I had great pleasure working with The Roof Whisperer, Toronto for roof replacement work at my office. The team is very easy to work with and is quite quick in delivering work. They possess impressive skill and knowledge!

Anrdea in Toronto
Anrdea in Toronto

Very satisfied

I just loved the top-notch skylight installation services offered by The Roof Whisperer, Toronto. The team is very knowledgeable, helpful and quick. They take adequate measures to ensure your safety while performing the work. Very satisfied!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Strongly recommended

I would love to tell all that The Roof Whisperer is one of the most dependable roofing companies I have ever worked with. I was running short on time as I had to leave the city next week. I called the team to ask if they could replace the whole roof my house in Burlington in just 5 days. To my surprise, the team agreed and managed to finish this mammoth task well before time! Strongly recommended!

Billy in Toronto
Billy in Toronto

Very genuine people!

I am not quite used to writing reviews, but I just wanted to do it for The Roof Whisperer as a token of appreciation for the amazing work the team performed at my home in Toronto. I called them for skylight repairs, the task which was being delayed from long. The team performed the work quickly and did not rip me off! Very genuine people!

More about The Roof Whisperer

As a professional Toronto Roofing Contractor we offer our customers our dedication and experience in this competitive field.At The Roof Whisperer we are constantly keeping up with the newest and up to date technological advancements within ever changing construction industry, which allows us to offer our customers a wide variety of services to solve their problems and fit their budget. Our experts are fully trained not only in roofing methods and materials but also in the actual Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of hands on experience and training making us one of the leading Roofing Companies in the GTA. Our company service includes inspection and assessment, consultation and recommendation of best options, materials and estimates that are tailored to the customers individual needs.

We can be at your home within 24 hours to assess your roof problem. So if the words Honest,Fair,Quality and Dedication mean anything to You, then The Roof Whisperer is for You!

BECAUSE WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN JUST FIXING YOUR HOUSE, WE WANT TO HELP YOU IMPROVE YOUR HOME.

Check our website www.theroofwhisperer.ca or give us a call to book a roof assessment 647-979-5652

Our Services Include: