Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

ishikaleidoscope
ishikaleidoscope

Air conditioniong

I highly recommend working with Craig and his team. Our AC broke right when the weather was getting hot and although they were booking 3 weeks in advance, they made an exception to accommodate us when we mentioned that we have a newborn in the house and saw us within 2 business days instead. I really appreciate that gesture and I can only imagine how difficult it mustve been to address this. The gentlemen who came to our house, were quick and did the installation really well. They answered all our questions. Craig further did a follow up call to explain further maintenance of the system. All in all, were very impressed with the service.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

SpacePak in attic

Craig and Team did an amazing job replacing my aircondition system i initially put in. Needed to replace the spacepak in my attic and the unit outside. It's been the coolest my home has ever been during the summer, and it works properly ( original unit froze all the time)! Highly recommend! In fact I'm connecting with him to work on my boiler now.

A
A

Furnace Repair

My 2 year old furnace was experiencing trouble and failing with error code 13 and 33 this heating season, which required constant resetting of the furnace at least once a day. After contacting the original furnace installer, it was very obvious that he did not want to help, and so I contacted Craig, even though the furnace was not his responsibility, because my experience with a new AC installation in May was so positive. Craig came through and immediately responded with an email and call and we ran over some diagnostics over the phone and email. He sent someone from his team to look at the furnace the very next day, and it was discovered that a necessary setting was not turned on when the furnace was originally installed. The furnace has been working flawlessly since. Craig and his team provide excellent customer service and they have earned my trust. My interactions with Craig have always been positive, and he takes care of his clients. You'll be the first one I call for any future HVAC needs. Thank you so much Craig!

Ivan
Ivan

AC and Furnace install

I had Four Season install my AC about 3 years ago and my furnace about 2 years ago.

Even though they did a great job for both, I did not review at the time.

Recently, I had an issue with my furnace, which turned out to be a dirty sensor that could have been avoided with just some maintenance.

I decided to post a review because Craig dealt with this problem very quickly and sent someone to repair my furnace, even though its something that maintenance could have avoided.

I personally think its easy to provide good service for new installations, but it really is impressive when you continue to take care of customers properly after they develop problems. This is exactly what Craig did and so I decided to post this review to say I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Greg in Laval
Greg in Laval

Furnace Installation

Craig was extremely responsive in our time of need. Easy to deal with, friendly and pricing was great. Install team was very professional and courteous. Four Seasons is our go to for our HVAC needs. Very pleased

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Trane XR13 AC

Many thanks to Craig and his crew for the installation of the AC in our new house.
I am dealing with many people/companies for our new build and honestly, it is hard to find companies that communicate clearly and fast and provide top-quality work. Craig responds very quickly and is very accomodating with all sorts of requests. The crew arrived on-time, we discussed the desired location of AC and all the pipes. Everything was done a few hours later. Very professional and clean. Well done!

Very Highly Recommend The Four Seasons Comfort Heating and Cooling

I would Very Highly Recommend this company to everyone. There service was Fantastic ! Scheduling an appointment was easy, and the company responded quickly to provide me with a New Air Conditioner. They came to the rescue on a very hot summer day at a very busy time of the year. They arrived at the scheduled time and replaced my Air Conditioner. I am very pleased with their service. They are very professional , curtious and polite. Excellent service ! Thank You

Manmit in Toronto
Manmit in Toronto

Outstanding service and installation of AC

Our AC was very loud and seemed to disturb the neighbours as well. We had additional complications as we had to involve city folks. Craig went above and beyond to help us surf through all the complications including providing accurate information which we can use to discuss with city folks. Craig was extremely responsive and his customer service is something other contracts should learn from. Overall, it is fantastic experience - no wonder he has great reviews. I would certainly recommend him for any AC/HVAC needs.

Joe G in Hamilton
Joe G in Hamilton
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Fast and dependable

Three times in the past two years, Craig has rushed his crew out to deal with our new home's older equipment. They were always prompt and professional and Craig never hesitates to share his knowledge and experience. Highly recommended.

SC
SC

New A/C

This is our second time using Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling. Craig's team installed a new furnace last year and we were exceptionally pleased with the whole experience. Needless to say, when we needed a new air conditioner this year we knew who to call.

Craig is helpful, prompt, knowledgeable and recommends exactly what is needed at a fair price. His crew were punctual and got the job done quickly.

I have no hesitation in recommending Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling to anyone. As always, 5 stars!

More about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are your home comfort specialists. We specialize in residential heating, cooling and indoor air purification solutions. We also do custom home HVAC and ducting installations. We will assist you in selecting the home comfort solutions that meet your needs. Whether it's a furnace, an ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?