Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Reviews for Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Very Highly Recommend The Four Seasons Comfort Heating and Cooling

I would Very Highly Recommend this company to everyone. There service was Fantastic ! Scheduling an appointment was easy, and the company responded quickly to provide me with a New Air Conditioner. They came to the rescue on a very hot summer day at a very busy time of the year. They arrived at the scheduled time and replaced my Air Conditioner. I am very pleased with their service. They are very professional , curtious and polite. Excellent service ! Thank You

Manmit in Toronto
Manmit in Toronto

Outstanding service and installation of AC

Our AC was very loud and seemed to disturb the neighbours as well. We had additional complications as we had to involve city folks. Craig went above and beyond to help us surf through all the complications including providing accurate information which we can use to discuss with city folks. Craig was extremely responsive and his customer service is something other contracts should learn from. Overall, it is fantastic experience - no wonder he has great reviews. I would certainly recommend him for any AC/HVAC needs.

Joe G in Hamilton
Joe G in Hamilton
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Fast and dependable

Three times in the past two years, Craig has rushed his crew out to deal with our new home's older equipment. They were always prompt and professional and Craig never hesitates to share his knowledge and experience. Highly recommended.

SC
SC

New A/C

This is our second time using Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling. Craig's team installed a new furnace last year and we were exceptionally pleased with the whole experience. Needless to say, when we needed a new air conditioner this year we knew who to call.

Craig is helpful, prompt, knowledgeable and recommends exactly what is needed at a fair price. His crew were punctual and got the job done quickly.

I have no hesitation in recommending Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling to anyone. As always, 5 stars!

Carom from Toronto
Carom from Toronto

New Trane XR13 Air Conditioner

Craig’s team at Four Seasons installed a Trane XR13 air-conditioner at my elderly mother’s house today. They fitted her in quickly due to her age and Craig was always available to answer all of my questions. I can’t say enough about these HVAC professionals. They installers were neat, friendly and very detailed in their work. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again for other HVAC needs and their pricing was excellent too. Thank you, Craig!

RobG in Vaughan
RobG in Vaughan

Excellent from Start to Finish

Craig and his team were a pleasure from start to finish. My 25 year old AC was hit and miss, and I was making a wedding for my daughter this weekend on my property. Craig listened to my needs and concerns, there was no try to upsell. He sent the estimate quickly with full product description and warranty information. The installation was scheduled to meet my time requirements. The installers arrived on time, were friendly and respectful and they worked non-stop until the job was completed. We are very satisfied with the job and how they cleaned up before leaving.

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

Very, very satisfied

I felt compelled to create an account here because I have to give credit where credit is due, and believe me, Craig and the team at Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling deserve it! I've worked with contractors before but I've never worked with a more thorough, well organized and professional A/C and Furnace service folks than those from Four Season Comfort. They set expectations, showed me the problem areas and what they're going to do to fix them, worked methodically, gave me a walkthrough of the completed task, and gave me a rundown of the things I have to keep in mind to make sure that my AC is going to give me years and years of good service. Kudos to Mike and team for doing a fantastic job! Lastly, I love my new Trane XC 13 unit!

Private User reviews Saint Marys, ON

Fast, Efficient & Great AC Install

Craig's team came by earlier this week, and were done in 90 minutes - a feat I thought not possible.

They took time to answer any questions I had, and Craig both called and emailed after the fact to ensure I was 100% happy with the service I was provided. AC works well - and already got a workout with the 30 degree weather we've been having these past few days!

Would highly recommend. In fact, we're having them come back in the fall to do our furnace!

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Fast and great price

Craig was very fast to get back to us. He responded very quickly by phone, text and email. We were about to by the product from Home Depot but Craig's price was $1000 less. The installers showed up on-time and were very efficient. I would recommend them to family and friends.

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Install central AC

Just had my central AC replaced with a new Trane unit by Craig and team, and the entire process was smooth sailing. They even went out of their way to inspect my old furnace given some intermittent heating issues last winter, and was able to quickly isolate and fix the issue. Would strongly recommend these folks to anyone looking for any HVAC work. Craig's my one-stop shop for any future HVAC work.

More about Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling

Four Season Comfort Heating & Cooling are your home comfort specialists. We specialize in residential heating, cooling and indoor air purification solutions. We also do custom home HVAC and ducting installations. We will assist you in selecting the home comfort solutions that meet your needs. Whether it's a furnace, an ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Mississauga?