Aluminum's Masters Inc

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Aluminum's Masters Inc

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Stellar Service, Great Price, Awesome Attitude!

Bledi crushed it. We are peeping our east end house to sell and needed to repair damaged siding to both ours and our adjoined neighbours rear walls. He came the day after I made contact to quote, and was on site four days later with his crew. He worked with the other contractors on site to complete the work in a day, and was even able to complete a quick eavestrough job added on.
His work was amazing, he was done the same day and after clean up it looked better then before he started.

Thank you Andrew!

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Quick, efficient and well done work.

We needed to change our eavestroughing on the lower roof system to comply with Toronto's sanitary disconnection requirements, and Bledi installed all new seamless aluminum gutters and downpipes for the same cost of trying to muck around and modify the slopes of the existing system. End result is that it was brand new work that looked far better than what we were originally expecting. Bledi also ensured it met City requirements for drainage.

Thank you for the good words !

Aubrey
Aubrey

Gutter and downspout replacement

Bledi and his team were efficient and tailored the new system to my needs and was quick to respond to questions. Highly recommended - very reasonable for his services for price.

Thank you for the good words!

Gowtham
Gowtham

Competitive price and excellent service. Look no more!

Bledi and his team were very professional and experts in what they do. Bledi was very prompt to respond to my messages and gave a highly competitive quote over the phone. I was fully satisfied based on our chat over call and booked them for changing the Eavestroughs and Downspouts in my house. The job was scheduled within 2 days and they arrived on time on the scheduled date. After briefing the work, they got right on with the work. Bledi informed me about all the details and they completed the work within 4 hours as promised. Their work was of excellent quality and so were the materials they used. After chatting with Bledi, I realized that he is highly passionate about his business and he values his customers a lot. He truly believes in providing best in class customer service and he goes out of his way to exceed his customers' expectations. He even fixed a couple of roofing issues at free of cost which otherwise would have costed me a few hundred dollars to call a handyman separately. I can vouch for Aluminum's Masters Inc and their service quality and I can bet you wouldn't find any other company with a better quote and quality for your eavestrough related work.

Thanks Gowtham for the good words

Kris
Kris

New Gutters + Downspout detached Garage

After receiving many outlandish quotes for our very small job without a proper visit, Aluminum Masters came out saw the job and gave one of the most reasonable quotes of anyone who we spoke with.

I failed to reply to the quote and they respectfully followed up and asked if it was still of interest. It was but with two kids the job had gone out of my mind.

We coordinated an installation date here on the site via direct messaging. They arrived as promised, on time and ready to work. The job took less than two hours and the finished product was professional and appears to work perfectly. A nice touch was there was no evidence they had been here as they left the job site as clean as they found it.

Thanks to the team for a great job. Look forward to working with them more in the future.

Thanks Kris for the good words !

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

eaves/downspout

I am pleased with the eaves/downspout installed by Aluminum's Masters - I must commend the crew on a good job. From start to finish I was met with exceptional service.

Thank you very much !

richard.william.lipscombe
richard.william.lipscombe

Eaves trough replacement

Excellent customer service and good honest workmen. The job was done quickly and it looks great. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Richard ,it was a pleasure working with you !

Eavestroughs and downspouts

Excellent service to replace eavestroughs and redirect downspout. Came back for a 2nd smaller job for eavestroughs at rear of house.

Thanks Patrick ,it was a pleasure working with you !

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Gutters upgraded

We had to replace our gutters after a roofing job that didn’t go so well. Bledi agreed to help us out for a fair rate. He is an honest man. He is sincere to his trade and is very responsive. His team finished the job fairly quickly and we are pleased with the new gutters that they installed.

Thanks for the good words ,it happy to help!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Gutters and soffits of new Addition

Bledi did an amazing job with a challenging project. It was very important to him that we were happy with the results and he wasn’t satisfied until it was done properly. He was very friendly and easy to work with. We look forward to working with him again in the future.

Thank you Michael ,you guys were very nice and that made it easier for us ,thank you !

More about Aluminum's Masters Inc

Aluminum's Masters has been in operation for over 12 years. We offer complete eavestrough, roof repairs, cleaning, inspection, replacement, and maintenance services to residential and commercial properties. As well as, property management companies, realtors, and insurance companies.