Deck Space

Reviews for Deck Space

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Fencing and Sign Installations

I did two projects with Deck Space Group that were very complicated and done fabulously. I would recommend them to anybody if you want something done properly and a reputable dependable company I would absolutely recommend them. With my experience they're excellent problem solver's where I had complicated trees that had to be worked around and also things to be done in very inclement weather with frozen ground. Not only is Gilad a down to earth and reasonable person to deal with but he is someone that wants to make sure you have a good solution for your needs (He is not like other contractors I unfortunately used that are interested in low quality and high profit).

Thank you for the review we look forward working with your company in the future

New backyard deck

We were very happy with the service provided by Deck Space. Gilad and his team were professional and courteous. They completed our project according to our wishes and we have a beautiful deck.

Penny Kirlik from Scarborough
Penny Kirlik from Scarborough

Front Deck Project

Deck Space completed our new front deck in September 2020 in a very professional, timely fashion despite the challenges of Covid and lumber supplies they came through.

We were happy with the end result and would not hesitate in recommending them!

Penny & Todd Kirlik

Thank u for the review happy new year

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Pergola Oasis for a small backyard

Our backyard is very small, and we wanted it to stand out and look stately, while also offering a private oasis for ourselves. Gilad and his team took the time to walk us through the ideas we had, and designed a stunning pergola for our tiny space. Darcey and Sean worked so hard that this pergola was completed in ONE weekend! They started at the crack of dawn and didn't stop until they were satisfied with their progress. Their attention to detail is impeccable, and their dedication to creating our dream pergola is unmatched. Their eye for design was obvious as they consulted us during the entire project. Darcey and Sean came up with amazing ideas that we didn't even consider, and I'm so glad they were invested in the project - from the type and size of lumber, to the black accent hardware. They even made suggestions with how we could add curtains for extra shade, and proceeded to find the hardware I would need to add this on. I have zero regrets listening to and following their design advice. They truly wanted to make sure we had the perfect addition to our small backyard. They consistently communicated with us about what they were doing, or if any changes needed to be made and why. They were able to think quickly on their feet and adjust for any unexpected challenges along the way. They were quick, efficient, and extremely polite and courteous throughout the entire process. Every part was assembled with utmost care and attention to detail. The finished project is clean, flawless and solid. Even when the project was done, they cleaned up my backyard better than I ever could, and they checked with us to see if there was anything else we needed added or changed. They created such an amazing extension to our home that our friends are in awe (and I think a few are drawing up plans for a pergola next summer). I would recommend Deck Space without any hesitation.

Thank u for this great review, we would love to work with you again in the future, we are very happy with the pergola
And hope u will enjoy for years to come. All the beat
The Deck Space Team

Cely
Cely

Install wood deck

I am satisfied on the work done. Sean and his co-worker arrived on time. Very respectful and reasonable price. They worked on my deck and installing a new roof on my old shed. The craftsmanship on both job was superb. I highly recommend Deckspace.

Wonderful experience with fence and deck

We were thrilled with Gilad and his team. Gilad personally checked on the progress every single day of the project which we really appreciated. The guys working on the job every day were kind and respectful and did great work. They built a fantastic deck overlooking the ravine plus a beautiful fence and extended our stone patio. I would absolutely use them again and I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Thank you very much for your kind words and review

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Deck fence and gate

Gilad and his team did a great job on our new fence, gate and opened up the deck with a wider step. They were hard working and didn’t leave until everything was done even though it started to rain by the end of the day. Everything thing looked fantastic when they were done!

Neil Flagg in North york
Neil Flagg in North york

Fence and Gate Repair for Puppy

We were getting our first puppy, and needed major repairs to our back yard fences and gates to make sure we could let the puppy run around without escaping. Gilad & team took charge, fixed everything up "puppy-tight", and installed a brilliant new entry gate on one side of our yard that really needed it badly. Everything worked out perfectly, and their team was efficient and friendly and effective. All good!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Quality is 2nd to none

From the moment we met to the time it was constructed everything was as discussed. Deck Space is professional and easy to get along with. The dynamic of the crew is so much fun to watch - so polite, professional and caring. I felt like they were building the deck for themselves. At one point the owner decided that a piece of decking does not meet his standards and left and came back after an hour with a new piece. The attention to details is great! The deck was vacuumed and washed once it was done. Highly recommended.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Fantastic service

I had a brand new deck build and was super satisfied with Deck Space. The guys completed all the work in record time, were courteous to me and my children, explained everything when I asked and even able to arrange for special add ons like a grate for a sunken window. They were flexible enough to work around other contractors as well. The level of execution was very impressive. I would recommend them for any back yard project.

More about Deck Space

Welcome to Deck Space! We specialize in the design and implantation of your outdoor space that will enhance your outdoor living experience. We will work with you to create the perfect space that you need, providing great customer service and staying with in budget.

Our Services:

Custom Decks, Fences, Pergolas, Sheds and Landscaping
Decks - Pressure Treated Decks, Cedar Decks, Composite Decks, Ipe Decks.
Fences - Pressure Treated Fences, Cedar Fences, Traditional or Horizontal Fence.
Landscaping - Soft Scape and Hard Scape

***

Do you have an outdoor vision but aren't sure where to start? We can help! We are a one stop shop for your outdoor space! First step, we will have our design team put your ideas on paper. Then our excellent team of installers will implement those ideas into reality. Next, you can sit back and enjoy your outdoor retreat! Contact us today to schedule your appointment.