116 Viceroy Road Unit 4C Vaughan ON L4K

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Deck Space

Backyard gate with fence

Gilad, Sean and the team designed and installed a beautiful, practical fence to enclose the opening to the backyard, with a custom-designed gate. Good clear and helpful communication throughout with easy-to-understand construction plans. We had some special requests - e.g. a wrought-iron piece to incorporate into the gate - which were nicely accommodated for us, and the work was done in a timely manner. And follow-up fine-tuning was cheerfully done when we asked a couple of months later.

Deckspace is reliable, professional and pleasant to work with.

Thank u very much for the review - I hope the new fence is giving you the privacy you needed
All the best the Deck Space team

Deck installation

I am completely satisfied with the deck space. They did an amazing and neat job. They used quality material and finished in a timely manner. I will definitely be recommending to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for your great review.

Installation of new deck

It was a pleasure to deal with Gilad and his crew to install a new deck on the third floor of our house. They were all consummate professionals and Gilad listened to us when we were developing our project. He offered us three detailed options with quotes and never varied. The quality of their work was exceptional and we were extremely pleased by the results.

We would most highly recommend him for any outdoor woodwork project anyone plans to undertake as the deck he and his crew installed was difficult to access. The entire experience was non-stressful for us from beginning to end as Gilad constantly informed us and kept his word. We rate him 10/10.

Lara & Paul

Thank you so much for your great review, It was a pleasure working with you.

Angelo
Angelo

Backyard Deck

We had the pleasure to work with Deck Space this past summer. During our research, we found Deck Space to have a competitive price and decided to go with them. Job began about when promised and was completed as promised. We had some changes halfway through which were accommodated. The working crew was outstanding. The crew were talented, clean, and respectful of our privacy and our neighbors. We were very pleased with the whole process and the final outcome. Would highly recommend.

Thank you very much for your great review.

Bob Goodman from Richmond Hill
Bob Goodman from Richmond Hill

Quick high quality fence install

Gilad and team updated my old rotting fence. They provided an accurate and exact estimate, and arrived as scheduled. Professional install and kept my yard neat and tidy at all times. Highly recommended and reliable. This is the second job they've done for me (first was full deck install) and once again they are great!

Thank you very much for your great review.

MA
MA

Deck and pergola

I recommend Deck Space, If you are looking for a honest, professional and committed contractor.
Deck Space (Gilead) built our deck. We were so happy with the outcome that we hired Deck Space again this year to built a pergola for us. Team did an amazing job with the pergola. Our families and friends love our deck and pergola as much as we do.

Thank you very much for your review.

Abraham
Abraham

Sod installation

Deck Space team is a pleasure to work with, so kind and professional.
Their work is so clean and neat.
I can’t wait to hire Deck Space again to build my deck and porch this Spring.
I highly recommend Deck Space.

Thank you for your review, we will be happy working with you again this spiring.

Deck and Fence

This company is the most professional crew I have had to date. They are able to integrate your ideas for end project with drawings and then execute the job in a timely and orderly fashion. Gilad is insightful and artistic and was able to anticipate and correct possible problems making the right choices at all times. He even sent his men back to attend to a possible maintenance problem with no additional cost to me!
I am impressed with all and will use them again.

Thank you very much, we will see u at the spring for the lower deck project

Chrys in Kanata
Chrys in Kanata

Backyard Deck

I hired Gilad and his team last summer knowing what to expect because this is the 2nd time they built a Trex deck for me, and it's not an easy material to work with. The team is skilled at what they do. They are meticulous when it comes to details, and they know how to build a beautiful, solid deck. I am very pleased yet again.

Thank u very much for your review, we had fun working with u on your outdoor project - see u again when I get your next house - lol

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Fencing and Sign Installations

I did two projects with Deck Space Group that were very complicated and done fabulously. I would recommend them to anybody if you want something done properly and a reputable dependable company I would absolutely recommend them. With my experience they're excellent problem solver's where I had complicated trees that had to be worked around and also things to be done in very inclement weather with frozen ground. Not only is Gilad a down to earth and reasonable person to deal with but he is someone that wants to make sure you have a good solution for your needs (He is not like other contractors I unfortunately used that are interested in low quality and high profit).

Thank you for the review we look forward working with your company in the future

More about Deck Space

Welcome to Deck Space! We specialize in the design and implantation of your outdoor space that will enhance your outdoor living experience. We will work with you to create the perfect space that you need, providing great customer service and staying with in budget.

Our Services:

Custom Decks, Fences, Pergolas, Sheds and Landscaping
Decks - Pressure Treated Decks, Cedar Decks, Composite Decks, Ipe Decks.
Fences - Pressure Treated Fences, Cedar Fences, Traditional or Horizontal Fence.
Landscaping - Soft Scape and Hard Scape

***

Do you have an outdoor vision but aren't sure where to start? We can help! We are a one stop shop for your outdoor space! First step, we will have our design team put your ideas on paper. Then our excellent team of installers will implement those ideas into reality. Next, you can sit back and enjoy your outdoor retreat! Contact us today to schedule your appointment.