M3X Construction Inc.

Toronto ON

General Contractors
M3X Construction Inc.

Best of 2016 winner 2 timesBest of 2016winner 2 times

Reviews for M3X Construction Inc.

graham from Toronto
graham from Toronto

Hotel Room Renovations

Mike is a great guy and we would definitely hire him again. He really took responsibility for the project and brought in great trades. The project was very demanding of his time and it encountered unexpected complications along the way - all of which Mike handled deftly and with a positive attitude. There were occasions where decisions made by him or his trades should have been run by the building owner first, but given the very short timeline and large scope of the project, Mike brought everything to a timely completion while displaying utmost professionalism throughout. I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend Mike's Renovations.

Thank you Graham! It's a pleasure working with you and Bob. I look forward to working with you again.

Regina on Ping
Regina on Ping
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement Renovation

My husband and I hired Mike in April 2014 to renovate our dark and old basement, which was flooded last summer. We decided to go with Mike because he had a good vision of what could be done with our space and quoted us at a fair price. We are very pleased with how the renovation went! Thanks to Mike our basement has been transformed into a bright, fresh, and more usable space in our house. Mike stayed in great communication with us about the project as it developed and kept us informed of any changes that were necessary. He gladly took on our last minute requests to change ceilings and carpets in other rooms of the house. Mike re- framed half of our basement because it was in bad shape, even though it was not in our original agreement. He hired an experienced Toronto certified plumber to install new drains and a back up valve, which was needed for our situation. We requested to have a washroom with shower put in a tricky area, and Mike made it work! Mike is very friendly and has a good sense of humour, which created a positive work environment at our house with his crew. He was also very patient with my husband and me whenever we asked our many (many!) questions. Thanks for everything Mike…we absolutely love our new basement!!!

Thanks so much Regina! I was more than happy to answer all of your questions:) Glad to hear that you are happy with the way everything turned out.

management from Woodbridge
management from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

ballroom flooring

upon meeting mike, our staff was beyond impressed with his professionalism and energy. him and his team were efficient, meticulous, and prompt with delivery, installation, and clean up. our 5000 square foot ballroom was transformed from a carpeted venue to a gleaming, elegant and stunning ballroom within just a day.

i look forward to needing your services again soon and thank you for all your hard work. rooting for team mike!!

sincerely,
management and staff @ madison event centre

Thank you Madison Event Centre! I'm glad we were able to get everything done in such a short amount of time. The change to the room is amazing.

Katharine from Toronto
Katharine from Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Mike and his team helped transform my formerly dated and cramped kitchen into a space that's now modern, beautiful, and functional. I highly recommend Mike's Renovations - they go above and beyond to make sure you're happy with your reno. And they do it with punctuality, courtesy, and good humour - a bonus!

Your kitchen turned out great, Katharine. It was a pleasure being a part of the transformation! Thank you.

Victoria Switzman from WALLENSTEIN
Victoria Switzman from WALLENSTEIN

Kitchen Renovation

We were referred to Mike by a friend of ours. Mike came around at exactly the time we set-up. At first we were a little taken a back by Mike's youth. We thought how can someone so young understand all the nuances of what can be a complicated and tricky business. However, after he listened to what we wanted and our concerns over keeping to the budget he explained in great detail how he works and promised he would be able to complete the work in 2-3 weeks. We had some other quotes that came in at a minimum 30-50% over what Mike had quoted us. With a deep breath we agreed to hire Mike. I can say now it was absolutely, without doubt the BEST experience we have ever had with a contractor. Mike kept to his word and more importantly our budget every step of the way. He kept us up to date with his progress and always left the house at the end of the day in a very clean (as clean as it can be) state. The sub-contractors he used (plumbers, electricians, tilers) all did a first rate job and were always there when he said they would be there. I know this review must sound like a sales pitch, but in all honesty I can say that the job Mike and his company did in renovating our kitchen was AWESOME!! and I would encourage anyone considering his services to hire him....you will be overjoyed at his professionalism, honesty and incredibly high standard of workmanship!! Mike...YOUR THE BEST!

Thank you so much Victoria! It was awesome to see how happy you were once the project was completed! This is what makes my job so great.

dagmar from Toronto
dagmar from Toronto

creating partition wall/doorway/taping

Mike only did a small job for me but was friendly, direct and professional. The job was done to a high standard, on time and without any drama. He communicated clearly,was friendly and respectful. I would happily recommend him.

Thank you for your review as well as your referral, Dagmar. It is a pleasure working with you!

NC from Vaughan
NC from Vaughan
1 review , ON

home renovation

I went through an extensive interior home renovation with Mike, totally gutting out the entire inside of the house, and the end result is exceptional!
Before any work started, Mike described the level of work involved, the trades and materials needed, and the schedule which was all within the budget and time frame.
He was reliable and considerate. When delays occurred, on one of the manufacturers, Mike was very apologetic and resolved the problem. He was respectful of my time, as well as his, and was also proficient.
Overall, I am extremely satisfied with his work and would definitely recommend him.

Hi NC, thank you for the wonderful review! I'm very happy that you are satisfied with our work!

Peter S. from Toronto
Peter S. from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Hardwood floor, backsplash and bathroom

I hired Mike for a fairly large job - all my hardwood floors, a full bathroom makeover, and the kitchen backsplash. Mike and his team were very professional, upfront and honest, and worked quickly to get the job done on time and on budget. We couldn't be happier with the results and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mike to anyone in the market for renovations.

Thank you Peter! My goal is to always stick to my timelines and budget. The challenges with your condo security made the job that much more interesting and fun;)

Magdalena from Toronto
Magdalena from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Floors

We hired Mike and his crew to put down bamboo floors throughout our condo. The floors look fantastic. From the beginning everyone was professional and very efficient. The job was done in no time and the price was incredible. We have recommended Mike to our friends and family. I plan on using Mike for all future renovations. Thanks Mike!

Thanks for your review and all your referrals, Magdalena. The floors definitely made a significant change to your place. I look forward to working with you again!

Barb from Oakville
Barb from Oakville
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement, tiles

Mike and his team did some reno's around our home which included some basement finishing work and tiles. They were very fast and reliable. We are very happy with their work and will be using them for our entire kitchen reno. Mike is very honest and works with his customers to make sure you are completely satisfied.

Thank you, Barb. It's always a pleasure working with you.

More about M3X Construction Inc.

OUR PROMISE AT M3X CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATIONS INC. IS THAT OUR JOB IS NOT FINISHED UNTIL OUR CUSTOMERS ARE ENTIRELY SATISFIED. WE PRIDE OURSELVES IN THE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WE ESTABLISH WITH OUR CLIENTS; BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF TRUST. EACH CLIENT IS GIVEN OUR UNDIVIDED ATTENTION AND WE ENSURE THAT THEY ARE INVOLVED IN EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS. WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7 AND COMMUNICATE REGULARLY TO MAKE SURE THAT EACH PROJECT IS SEAMLESS, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, STRESS FREE. WITH NEARLY 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY YOU CAN FEEL AT EASE THAT YOU ARE WORKING WITH THE BEST. AT M3X CONSTRUCTION WE HAVE WORKED ON A MULTITUDE OF HOMES ACROSS THE GTA, OFTEN ONES WHICH OTHER CONTRACTORS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WORKING ON DUE TO THE COMPLEXITIES INVOLVED WITH OLDER BUILDINGS. OUR UNDERSTANDING OF POTENTIAL ‘SURPRISES’ THAT MAY COME UP DURING PROJECTS ALLOW US TO SET PROPER EXPECTATIONS, AVOIDING UNCOMFORTABLE LAST MINUTE CHANGES TO PRICES. AS YOU WILL NOTICE THROUGH OUR HOMESTARS REVIEWS, WE TAKE SATISFACTION VERY SERIOUSLY. OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE HELPED US GROW TREMENDOUSLY OVER THE YEARS AND WE WILL NEVER STOP SHOWING OUR APPRECIATION BY GOING BEYOND THEIR DREAMS AND EXPECTATIONS. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE THE REASON WHY WE LOVE WHAT WE DO; THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN SEEING THE HAPPINESS WE CAN BRING TO PEOPLES LIVES.