Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

Wendy Leppala from Brampton
Wendy Leppala from Brampton

Tree Service

Dion Hudson from Hudson Tree Services was safety first, prompt, organized, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend his company.
Pricing was great compared to other quotes.
Thank you Dion for doing a great job!

Orla M in Toronto
Orla M in Toronto

Tree Care

I have been using Hudson Tree for a number of years for various tree care on my property. They’re very knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy, which I think is extremely important when having someone do work on your home. They have always done a great job, which keeps me returning as well as happily recommending them with confidence.

Tony V from Scarborough
Tony V from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Tree Care

I hired Hudson Tree to trim one tree in my front and one in my backyard and the work was fantastic- not that I’m a tree trimming expert or anything! That being said, the trees looked really good and the work served its purpose by creating space between the tree and the house, protecting the house. Prices were excellent and the timelines that were given were met, barring one weather-related incident in which he couldn’t make it, but he called ahead and rescheduled, so it wasn’t a problem.

Tree Pruning

I hired Hudson Tree because I was building a house and had the neighbour’s tree coming into my bedroom. I went with Hudson Tree over competitors because he was able to accommodate me with short notice, coming to do an assessment right away while competitors were estimating a 2 week wait. He ended up doing some pruning on several trees in my yard, then following completion went to the neighbour’s yard to continue pruning on the same tree.

Adriana B from Toronto
Adriana B from Toronto

Tree Trimming

I hired Hudson Tree because I had a tree in my backyard that needed to be cut and they did everything I had hoped for. They came in, cut the tree, cleaned up properly and the entire project was done quite quickly.

Gina P from North York
Gina P from North York
1 review North York, ON

Shrub Trimming

I hired Hudson Tree to do some shrub trimming. They were very professional, reasonably priced, did a good job and they were quick to respond. Overall I thought it was a great experience and can’t think of anything I’d like to see them improve on

SWAT Wildlife
SWAT Wildlife

Tree trimming.

I called Hudson Tree Services and spoke with Dion, he actually was able to come out the same day to inspect my over grown tree situation as he was not to far away. I was really wowed! by his knowledge and his professionalism, he knew exactly what we wanted and was able to do it at an affordable price. I would highly recommend Hudson Tree service if you have any tree issues or concerns that the city of Toronto will not help you with.

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a Burlington, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from Plant Health Care, Tree and ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in North York?