Hudson Tree Services

Reviews for Hudson Tree Services

Bruce Charles from Toronto
Bruce Charles from Toronto

Large Honey Locust tree removal

Dion did an excellent job removing my tree and grinding out the stump. From the quote to doing the actual tree removal he was , professional and courteous. He does a great job for a reasonable price. I have already used him again, to prune a pine tree in the front yard. I would highly recommend his company.

Gino from Toronto
Gino from Toronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Pruning Large Elm Tree

You need to see Dion 30 feet off the ground in order to appreciate what a value added service he provides. Very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. Highly recommend and if needed will be a repeat customer.

Malcolm from Brampton
Malcolm from Brampton

Removing dead branches from the ice storm

Dion and his crew were excellent. Professional, safety concious and very careful not to damage any of my property or my neighbours property. The tree with storm damage was 45 or 50 ft tall and they were able to safely remove all the "hangers". I would recommend them highly.

Dorothy from Scarborough
Dorothy from Scarborough

Pruning

Great work!! done by Dion and crew, was pleased with the service. Removed 2 dead branches and 3 hangers from last year ice storm and large sucker growth. Thank you!!

DP from Toronto
DP from Toronto

Massive Tree Removal

After moving into a new home, I discovered I had a huge dead tree in my back yard that needed to come down. I contacted multiple tree service companies, but Dion was first to respond and book an appointment for a consultation. Not only did he come to give me a quote and consult, he guided me through the red tape of obtaining a city permit, and once we were approved to proceed, the job was quickly scheduled. Dion and his crew were super efficient, professional and awesome to deal with. I have already recommended Hudson Tree Services to friends and neighbours, and will be using Dion's services again next year for general pruning and maintenance. 10 out of 10. Thanks Dion & team!

Susan from Richmond Hill
Susan from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Service

We thought we were done with winter storm tree issues, but then noticed a new problem. I called Hudson Tree Service just before dark & Dion personally came by the next day to assess the danger of a cluster of broken branches now hanging right over our shed. He made time to deal with this little emergency asap. We are super pleased with the work done! Clean cut left on tree & no mess left behind. Very professional and accommodating; I highly recommend Hudson Tree Services. (We are having them come back to remove a stump & trim back a bigger tree.)

3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Tree cutting

This is the second time that we asked Dion to help us to cut some tree branches. Again we are very happy with his work. Our new construction was at foundation stage, it is awkward to do the job. But, he got it done safely and he did a great job! I will call him again if there is any more work needed to be done.

Jackie H from Brampton
Jackie H from Brampton

Tree Cutting

Dion was AMAZING, professional, delivered what he said he would, cut the tree, cleaned up, showed up on time, I would recommend Dion and his crew any time, Thank you amazing work.

3 reviews Thornhill, ON

Tree removal

We had a relatively large tree removal job (10+ trees), most of which resulted from the December ice storm. We sought several quotes and Hudson Tree Services was competitive. Dion met his commitments, from appearing on site for the estimate, marking the trees and the prompt removal of the trees and related debris. He was very courteous, helpful, and did a few extra tasks without charging extra fees. The efficiency of his work was also recognized by the neighbours, leading to some additional contracts.

We would not hesitate in recommending him to someone else. Indeed, our builder was impressed with his work and wanted his business card.

Wendy Leppala from Brampton
Wendy Leppala from Brampton

Tree Service

Dion Hudson from Hudson Tree Services was safety first, prompt, organized, friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend his company.
Pricing was great compared to other quotes.
Thank you Dion for doing a great job!

More about Hudson Tree Services

When you grow weary of keeping up with your property demands and could use the services of a Burlington, ON, arborist, contact the team at Hudson Tree Services. We have the time, the tools, and the crews needed to maintain everything on your property from Plant Health Care, Tree and shrub removal and maintenance as well as firewood. We'll work with you to establish a regular maintenance schedule of your choosing. Our vast education and experience with outdoor trees means that we know the needs of various tree and shrub species.