4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9
4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Rishi S
Rishi S

Above and beyond expertise, care and insight

Michael from 4 Sight Inspection going forward will be my go to for any home inspection. The years of experience was clearly evident. The inspection report was beyond helpful, by capturing details, pictures, impact/risk/priority, recommendations and timelines for resolution. Home purchase is already a stressor for most but without question, Michael is someone you can count on to be in your corner.

Thank you Rishi. I will be happy yo assist you now and in the future

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Excellent Home Inspection

Michael was excellent to work with. Professional, thorough and personable. Called on Friday, booked for the following Monday afternoon. I would highly recommend '4 Sight Inspections' and wouldn't hesitate to use again.

Thank you Evan. I am happy you enjoyed the service.

Jay Silva
Jay Silva

Excellent Inspection Company

Have used this company a couple times, and will definitely continue to. Very personable inspectors who very clearly explain everything as they're going over a structure, and excellent follow-up if needed. 5 Stars.

Thank you so much Jay. We have enjoyed working with you as well.

Harvey in Mississauga
Harvey in Mississauga

Home Inspection

Mike is very professional and love working with him. We hired him for the 2nd time for our home inspection. As expected, he was very punctual, took his time to throughly inspect the property and finally provided a nice detailed report.

Harvey, thank you very much. It is a pleasure working with you. I do hope you enjoy your new home.

Alison in Toronto
Alison in Toronto

Home inspection

I had the pleasure of having Mike do a home inspection with me and my wife a couple of days ago. He is knowledgeable, professional, insightful, and was patient with all of our questions. The report was thorough and while there are no guarantees, it at least gave us a good starting point and idea on the current condition of the house we were looking at. Thank you! Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Alison. Sorry for my delayed response. A home inspection is an important step in understanding what you are buying and I am happy I could be a part of your journey. Enjoy your new home.

RealtorMark
RealtorMark

Incredible Home Inspections

I had the pleasure of having Mike with 4Sight do a home inspection with me today. He is incredibly thorough, knowledgeable, and extremely professional. As a realtor, I'm I try to surround myself with the best professionals in every field of service, and Mike always does an excellent job for me. Thanks again. See you next time!

Thank you very much Mark. I enjoy working with you as well and look forward to the next inspection.
Thank you again.

Daniel in Saint Catharines
Daniel in Saint Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Home inspection services

I can always count on 4sight for dependable, efficient and detailed inspections.

I have used 4sight for pre-list inspections, post purchase inspections, and one off checks to provide peace of mind. They are reliable and their quality of work is always top notch.

Highly recommend.

Thank you Daniel. We are always here when you need us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Home and safety inspection

We wanted to have a safety inspection done at my Uncles home as it is an older home and we need to make sure it is safe for him. Michael was very quick to get there and do this inspection for us. He was very professional and thorough and we had our report within 24 hours. His communication with us was also great, he would respond very quickly to our questions or concerns. I can’t thank him enough. thanks again Michael

Thank you so much. I hope all works out with the repairs.

mystery7707 in Milton
mystery7707 in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Thorough home inspection, very happy

We had our home inspection done by Michael. He was on time, professional and friendly. He was happy to answer all of our questions and point out issues that needed fixing on our new purchase as well as offering insight into timelines and cost. Would highly recommend!

Thank you so much Mystery. it was a pleasure to meet you and perform your home inspection. If you need anything just reach out. Enjoy your new home.

Kartik in Ottawa
Kartik in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Home Inspection

Excellent service by Rick in Ottawa. He did a thorough inspection, took the time to explain all the checks he was conducting and answered any questions I had. The information he provided me was invaluable and the final report was delivered a few hours after the inspection. Would absolutely recommend!

Thank you Kartik, I'm glad you are satisfied with the inspection and report.
Feel free to call if you have any questions moving forward.
Rick

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1, 000. 00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program. Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars. com 4Sight Home Inspections. ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in HORNBY?