4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Mississauga ON L5J 3V9

4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Best of 2020 winner 6 timesBest of 2020winner 6 times

Reviews for 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

Wins Lai
Wins Lai

Great Inspector! He's my go to!

Michael is a great home inspector. Very experienced and informative. Detail oriented. He is my go-to inspector for any property inspection. Highly recommended

Thank you Wins. it is always a pleasure to work with you.

4sight Home Inspections

carleeandjake in Toronto
carleeandjake in Toronto

Peel Home Inspection

Michael was very professional, thorough, and took the time to explain what he was seeing throughout the home inspection. I feel very confident with the information provided during and after the inspection, and was easily able to use this during our purchasing process. The recommendations that Michael made in his report will provide me with a list of minor repairs/maintenance items to ensure my home is properly cared for in the years to come.

I would highly recommend Michael and 4Sight Inspections, and I will definitely use him again in the future.

Thank you so much Carly and Jake. it was a pleasure working with you. I hope you enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pre-List Inspection of our Detached Home

Michael was punctual, pleasant, through and professional! He looked over our property with keen detail and his report was delivered to us later that same evening. It didn't miss anything. Interior. Exterior. Electrical. HVAC. Plumbing. Foundation. He was knowledgeable about all of the aspects of our home that he inspected - and perhaps most importantly he was friendly, courteous and a joy to work with! We can now list our home with the confidence of knowing a top-notch set of eyes had looked it over top to bottom and we know all of the places that may need improvement. 100% would recommend Michael and 4Sight Inspections Inc. to anyone needing that peace of mind!

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review.

4Sight Home inspection

Home Inspection

Would highly recommend 4sight Inspection for your home. Michael was on time, professional and very thorough.

Thank you. I appreciate your review.

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Prompt, professional and friendly

Michael came highly recommended as a home inspector. He was able to confirm an appointment for Monday on a Sunday night. Very accommodating. Michael was punctual, professional and courteous. He provided a number of insights and guidance in terms of what to look for in an inspection. I would recommend Michael 10/10.

It was a pleasure Charles. Enjoy your new home.

4Sight Home Inspections

Inspection of house with Stucco problems

Michael provided a thorough inspection of my house. He spent time explaining what deficiencies need to be addressed and what aspects of the house are in good shape. He is very helpful and friendly and does not mind answering all questions.

I am very happy you enjoyed the service. Let me know if you need anything else.

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Friendly, knowledgeable, super flexible hours

We made a conditional offer on a house with only 3 days to firm up. I contacted him on a holiday Monday, he replied quickly. I needed an inspection in 24 hours to fulfil our conditions. He was able to accommodate that!

He was prompt, friendly, answered all my questions.

I also liked that his prices were easily found online.

My pleasure and thank you for your review.

V
V

Home inspection

Michael was timely, friendly and great at communicating throughout the entire process (from booking to arrival). I definitely recommend booking him if you need to get the job done efficiently.

Thank you V. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. Enjoy your new condo.

Tom S.
Tom S.

Home Inspection

I purchased my property back when the market was still crazy hot. I did not have the option to have a home inspection condition in my agreement, so I had to wait until I closed on the property to order the inspection. After I moved in and settled in a bit I did some research and 4 Sight Inspections came highly recommended. Booking was super easy on the website and Michael showed up exactly on time on the day of the appointment. Michael even let me tour the house with him so he could provide me all the relevant info on the property. I'm glad I did as there was a lot to learn. All in all, it was a great experience and the cost was exactly what was quoted on their website. I would definitely recommend Michael and 4 Sight to anyone in need of a home inspection.

Thank you very much Tom. Sorry for the delayed response. I am so happy you enjoyed the experience and had an opportunity to learn. Hopefully you will enjoy your new home for many years to come..

Theunforgiven_99
Theunforgiven_99

Micheal was a delight to work with

Micheal was extremely thorough in his inspection. He was very methodical, diligent and efficient in the inspect as well as booking. I recommend him for your home inspection. He will make the whole experience extremely smooth.

Thank you very much. it was a pleasure working with you.

More about 4 Sight Inspections Inc.

FREE Thermal Imaging and our exclusive $1,000.00 4Sight Home Inspection Guarantee is included with EVERY home inspection through our Home Assure Plus program.
Thank you to all our clients for voting us Best Home Inspection Company for Toronto, Halton-Peel and Durham Region via Homestars.com

4Sight Home Inspections. Professional, honourable and inspecting with integrity.

Take a look at the 4Sight Inspections Facebook page!

Let's Connect on Linkedin!

Home Inspections
Home Assure Plus The Right Solutions For The Right Reasons HOME ASSURE PLUS is an exclusive set of eight services offered by 4Sight Inspections and is included with every Home Inspection at no extra charge. You will not find this level of commitment or confidence in Home Inspection Service anywhere else. A sample of what HOME ASSURE PLUS provides: Re-visit* If repairs are negotiated as a direct result of the inspection performed and the inspection report provided by 4Sight Inspections we will revisit the property at your request and at a mutually convenient time to re-inspect the contractually repaired components to ensure the repair is complete and satisfactory. Walk-a-way*** If there are major concerns found with the inspected house that cause you to walk away from the purchase agreement I will inspect the next home you place an offer on at half price. i.e. if second home had a rate of $375 then you would only pay $185. 30 Day Warranty We offer a 30 Day Warranty for structural and mechanical components in the home at no extra charge. We provide home inspections, professional home inspectors, certified home inspectors, home inspection guarantee and the best home inspection service in the industry.
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
Certified Master Inspector
Certified Master Inspector; InterNACHI (NACHI12101810)
Certified Professional Home Inspector