New Dawn Energy Solutions

Reviews for New Dawn Energy Solutions

Garry in Toronto
Garry in Toronto

Kitchen Remodel

We hired this company for installing solar panels on our roof and they did a great job. They were reasonably priced and did the work on time. I appreciate their professionalism and would recommend them

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Residential project

They completed a residential project for us to power our home. The staff were attentive, knowledgeable and thorough. I spoke with and got quotes from four different providers and am very glad I went with New Dawn Energy. The service and product have been excellent!

Thank you very much, David, for the opportunity to help you go. We have installed the maximum possible number of solar for your roof thereby enabling you to reduce the electricity you purchase from Tronto Hydro. We have installed optimizers on every solar panel of your system which will optimize the production of your solar power system and enable you to monitor the performance of each and every panel remotely. If you have any questions or need help we are just a call away.

Tim in Bowmanville
Tim in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great Service and Quality

Had New Dawn removed my solar panels and then replace them after our house was re-roofed. The only one flaw was that one panel didn't work immediately after. They monitored the system automatically, noticed the problem, and returned quickly to replace a damaged part. It was really fantastic service.

Thanks, Tim for taking the time to share your experience working with New Dawn Energy Solutions related to your solar power system. We appreciate your cooperation during the whole process.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Solar Repair

I contacted New Dawn Energy Solutions on Thursday and the company arranged to come the very next day to replace my data card in my Micro Fit Solar system. They completed the repair and I was up and running.

Thanks, for the opportunity to solve your problem with your solar power system monitoring. New Dawn Energy Solution is a call away for your solar, storage, and EV charging needs. Keep an eye on your online monitoring, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Hanif in Markham
Hanif in Markham

TESLA CHARGER

Nani was very helpful. He was quick to respond and did exactly what he said he would. Work was done very neatly and in time....just perfect. Would highly recommend them.

Thanks, Hanif for taking the time to share your experience working with New Dawn Energy Solutions and the opportunity for EV charger installation at your home. We are glad you are satisfied with the services New Dawn Energy team provided, if you have any questions or need assistance we are just a call away. Looking forward to working with you and your network to make the world a better place.

thagsana123 in Toronto
thagsana123 in Toronto

Electrical Panel installation/upgrade

Highly recommend New Dawn Energy! They were very transparent with us throughout the entire process, and always checked in to see how we were doing (post-installation).

They did an excellent job with the panel upgrade, and we haven’t had any issues since. It also improved our charge time for our electric vehicle, and saves us a lot more time and flexibility.

Thanks, Thaksena for taking the time to share your experience working with New Dawn Energy Solutions and the opportunity for electrical installation at your home. We are glad you are satisfied with the services New Dawn Energy provided, if you have any questions or need assistance we are just a call away. Looking forward to working with you and your network to make the world a better place.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Complete installation of Solar Electrical System

New Dawn Energy Solutions installed a complete Solar Electrical System
in my home,consisting of the following :- 6.0 KW Roof top Solar 18 PV panels,Back up with storage 10KW Battery ,Grid -tie Net Mererinf with
Solar Edge Storage Inverter 5.0Kw. The System hitherto,is performing very
efficiently converting SunLight to Solar Electricity making it less
dependance on the Grid saving me money.Therefore,without any hesitation I take this opportunity to gladly recommend New Dawn Energy
Solutions to any one interested in installing Solar Electricity in their
home to save money save Mother Earth.ranjitw@rogers.com

Thank you very much, Ranjit for allowing us to help you take control of your energy cost. We have optimized your solar plus storage system for self-consumption thereby enabling you to reduce the electricity you purchase from Brampton Hydro. This system also will provide you with much-needed backup power when the Alectra grid goes down. If you have any questions or need help we are just a call away. Everyone at New Dawn Energy Solutions thank you for your cooperation during the project execution.

Nishant in London
Nishant in London
0 reviews London, ON

Tesla Charger installation

Nani from New Dawn provided a very in depth quote for this service. They took the time to understand my needs and work with me an my condo to understand what would be required to deliver the service including any certification and inspections to certify the work. The team was cordial and professional and a pleasure to work with.

Thanks, Nishant for taking the time to share your experience working with New Dawn Energy Solutions and the opportunity for EV charger Tesla EV charger installation at your condo parking. We are glad you are satisfied with the services New Dawn Energy provided, if you have any questions or need assistance we are just a call away. Looking forward to working with you and your network to make the world a better place.

6kw Net Metering Solar System

I am very pleased with my new solar installation from New Dawn Energy. I found Nani and the team to be a pleasure to deal with as well as very knowledgeable, professional. They installed my 6kw solar system in March 2018 and it has been working well since then, generating about 7,000 kwh of power in the first year of operation. The included web based monitoring system enables me to check the system from anywhere. And the provided system owners manual document is quite thorough and will be very useful for future reference.

Thanks, Ron for selecting New Dawn Energy Solutions to design and install solar energy solutions for your needs. We are happy to hear the solar power system is working well and you are using the energy monitoring system regularly and from overseas. If you have any questions we just a call away.

Chad in Vaughan
Chad in Vaughan

Solar Panel Faulty Inverter

New Dawn Energy was recommended to me when I realized that my solar panels were not producing as much power as typical. They worked to diagnose the issue, which turned out to be from the panels and inverters not being installed properly by the original installer (now out of business). They worked with the manufacturer to address the problem and make the necessary repairs. They then monitored my system and came out to do a follow-up to ensure the system was working properly. I'm free pleased with the service and would recommend them in the future.

Thanks, Chad, for allowing New Dawn Energy Solutions to help with your defective inverter and rapid shut down pox. Keep an eye on your online monitoring, and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

More about New Dawn Energy Solutions

New Dawn Energy Solutions is a team of engineers, electricians and entrepreneurs dedicated to integrating quality renewable energy systems using solar panels, inverters, wind turbines, batteries aimed at optimal energy production and delivering long term revenue performance through Micro FIT and Feed in Tariff programs or reducing the energy expenditures through Net metering programs for commercial, institutional and residential customers.

We take holistic approach in evaluating the energy need and recommend the most appropriate energy solutions to suite clients’ needs. Our services include Site Assessment, System design, solar panel installation, Micro Fit solar application, energy audit, Monitoring, Maintenance and Project Management. We have been in business since 2006 and offers proven experience, quality workmanship and professional services to each and every customer that exceed their expectation.

Renewable Energy and Solar Panels
Solar Panels, Grid-tie inverters, LED Lighting, Aluminum racking, Roof flashing, Batteries, Grid-ties solar power system, Off-grid solar power system, portable power system, charge controllers, solar water pumps, street lights, solar street light, energy monitor, EV chargers
Turnkey solar power system installation, EV Charging station installation, electrical panel upgrades, solar panel installation, energy audits, project management, retrofit measures, site assessment, solar power system design
SMA, Solaredge, Fronius, Tesla, Chargepoint, siemens, GE, eaton, Enphase, Tigo energy, SunPower, Canadian Solar, Upsolar, Trina, Silafab, Unirac, Quicmunt PV, SunPower
Residential solar, Commercial Solar, Rooftop solar, ground mounted solar PV, conservation, energy optimization, EV Charging stations, street lights
Solar PV, solar pool heater, small wind energy, energy Optimization, Energy Audit, EV charging stations, electrical upgrades
2006
VISA/MASTER CARD/Paypal/Cash
Professional Engineers, Electrical Contractors
PEO, ECRA, ESA
Electrical Engineering, Solar Power System Design & Installation, Project Management
25 / 10 / 3 years