Fos Electric Inc

Reviews for Fos Electric Inc

Doug from Toronto
Doug from Toronto

New Clevis - Toronto Hydro feed to side of home

John- From FOS gave a very competitive price for this project, he did the leg work in coordinating with Toronto Hydro-power disconnect and reconnect for the duration of his work as well as TSA inspection. Project completed in timely fashion and as per the quote.John was knowledgeable and has a 1950s style of workmanship I suspect Ward Cleaver and Rob Petrie would have been impressed with him.

Tom Clement from Toronto
Tom Clement from Toronto

Electrical Repairs

John did a great job, replacing a light fixture and troubleshooting several outlets that weren't working. He was fast, friendly, knowledgeable, punctual and his pricing was very reasonable. I would highly recommend him.

David A.
David A.
7 reviews East York, ON

Hot Tub Installation

John from FOS Electric did some really great work for us recently. His quote was very competitive and he shows attention to detail. He was very helpful on the day of the hot tub delivery and went out of his way to make sure all our questions and concerns were addressed promptly. I highly recommend John from FOS Electric.

Nathan F.
Nathan F.

Washing machine and bathroom spare circuit

John installed a new 115V 15A circuit as well as a spare 20A circuit into my washing machine closet on the second floor of my townhouse; as well as to relocate a 240V dryer circuit. This included an ESA inspection. He had to drop a circuit behind a wall and down through the garage, so it was a bit tricky. The cost was a bit higher as I had to call him back to relocate the 240V after I figured out the location wouldn't work for my new combo unit.

When I called him in I was in a jam since I had a delivery crew arrive to install the washer/dryer. He arrived within 1 hour of my calling him due to a lucky coincidence. Very responsive and a great electrical contractor.

Sherry  from Toronto
Sherry from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

New Panel, Kitchen electrical

John installed a new panel for our condo as it was quite old and we decided to add a microwave range and dryer to our unit. He installed our undercabinet lighting (and made recommendations based on our needs/budget) as well as the overhead lighting. He did a very thorough job and looked after the permit for us. He was also able to recommend a plasterer whom we were very happy with. Would highly recommend John and use again!

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Installation of Nest Thermostat

I am extremely impressed with John and the installation service he provided. He walked me thru the Nest start up process. He was quick, friendly and ensured I was statisfied. I would not hestitate to use John again.

Keith from North York
Keith from North York
1 review North York, ON

Garden lighting, kitchen under cabinet lighting,, install interior light fixtures and other enhancements

I have used FOS Electric (John Drakos) on a number of occasions and John’s work has always exceeded our expectations. John has installed (designed) our outdoor garden lighting, interior light fixtures and performed electrical repairs and enhancements as required. John has proven to be reliable – he is work is very neat which we appreciate (he is very careful in ensuring his tools etc are placed where there is no risk of damage to our finishes). We also appreciated John’s innovative ideas when it comes to design/layout of where lighting would be placed to achieve the desire effect. My wife and I highly recommend John’s services.

Jackie from Unionville
Jackie from Unionville

New electrical in garage

John the electrician and owner is great. He takes his time (no rushing through), is precise, gives you a breakdown of costs and did an immaculate job giving our garage electrical an overhaul. This includes new light fixtures outside and in garage. He is now our go to electrician. He did all of the permit paperwork himself. Excellent.

John from Mississauga
John from Mississauga

Light fixture installation

Excellent and friendly customer service and very knowledgable. Light works great and installation was very detail oriented. Will definitely call again for future jobs and have already referred a friend to give them a call.

More about Fos Electric Inc

FOS Electric Inc. is a fully licensed and insured electrical contractor with years of experience in all areas of residential and commercial. Contact us for all your electrical needs. From new wiring to re-wiring, upgrades, fixture installations, pot lights, troubleshooting and smart home solutions. . . we have you covered.
Looking for Lighting pros in North York?