Primo Paving Ltd

Paving Contractors
35 Simpson road Toronto ON M8Z 1C9

Reviews for Primo Paving Ltd

Driveway paving

Removed old asphalt driveway and paved new one. 6-8 week process from removal of original to installation of new one. New driveway is perfect. Seamless transition to garage, stonework and sidewalk. Asphalt layer thicker than previous driveway.

Contact was Tony at Primo. removal and paving crew were professional and cleaned up when they left.

Good morning,
Thank you for the review. Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. strives to please our customers as much as possible. Primo Paving & Construction loves to hear when we do a great job!

Kevin In Barrie
Kevin In Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Great choice for driveway paving in Barrie

We started researching local pavers in January as we wanted to have the job completed as early in the spring as possible. Tony was by far the most responsive of all the companies we reached out to and staid in contact the through the winter. His team was here clearing the old driveway on the first week they were allowed to transport the machinery in April. Tony did a good job educating us on the process and doing things the right way which included letting the gravel sit to settle for 6-8 weeks before paving. Again during this period he kept in touch and his crew completed the job as agreed. The end result looks great!

Thank you Kevin from Barrie! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. is very pleased to hear we were the most responsive, that is what we strive for. We are also glad to hear that you are very happy with the outcome.

Driveway paving

Gave highly competitive quote for job.Provided detailed job requirements.Showed up on time and removed old asphalt and added gravel and compacted.Returned in 6 weeks completed job very satisfactorily.Excellent results.Would recommend them highly for any paving work.

Thank you! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. strives to do our best and we try hard to please our most "important", our customers.

DVanworkum
DVanworkum
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway Paving

Tony was very professional.Quote was what it was no hidden cost.The work crew very hard working and polite.They did a thorough professional job.Boss Tony was on the site at the beginning and the end if there was any questions.Very trustworthy Company and he was a Barrie Resident which i like.Keep the work in our community! Primo Paving was recommended by a neighbour and I,ll do the same.My son works on construction and he gives them a thumbs up !!
Thanks Guys
Denise from Barrie

It was a pleasure serving you Denise from Barrie! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. strives to please

Dennis in Toronto
Dennis in Toronto

Barrie driveway paving

Very professional from start to finish. They came and gave me a fair quote on the job and did an excellent job all the way through. Would highly recommend. The driveway looks great I'm the envy of all my neighbors

Thank you! Primo Paving & Construction Ltd. Strives to please!

Great Job!!

I booked the last minute last year and Tony squeezed me in. The job was done fast and professionally - widening my driveway. The quote a lot less than I expected. The job was done better than I thought, came out fantastic. Great job PRIMO Paving!

Thank you! We strive to please!

Connel
Connel

New driveway

I booked very late in the season and Tony squeezed me in. The job was done quickly the job site left clean. The quote was 20% less than I expected. The job was done better than anticipated and well contoured to the walkway. Great job!

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for using Primo Paving

Manushankar in Toronto
Manushankar in Toronto

Driveway paving

I strongly recommend Primo paving team for any driveway related work. They do professional work with reasonable price and finishes by time. . . .. .

.. . .

Thank you Manushankar, we aim to please

BF in Scarborough
BF in Scarborough

Asphalt replaced in Guildwood Village

I moved into the Guildwood Village approximately 10 years ago whereupon I met Pino who asked me if I would like my driveway resurfaced. It definitely was on my to do list, but there were so many other improvements that had to be completed first. Each year Pino and I would talk, until 2020 when it became obvious that the driveway needed be done, or winter snow removal would be impossible! We set a date, and Pino and his crew arrived on time, removed the asphalt, added gravel, and graded the driveway. Pino supervised every detail of the work. We allowed the driveway to settle. The final work was completed a week ago. I can't tell you how favourably impressed I was! Most remarkable is that with heavy machinery, the crew worked so skillfully, taking great care around my new walkway, breezeway, and most importantly my highly prized perennial gardens without a single incident. Neighbours have passed by and asked for the company's contact information. I give them Pino's cell number, because he is, I believe the person who will make sure the job is coordinated to perfection! Thank you Pino and crew for your incredible professionalism, and skill. I hope to see your beautiful work in our neighbourhood for years to come!

Residential Driveway Paving

I just had the last portion of this service (the asphalt) completed. The first portion, the removal of the old asphalt, then the grading with gravel was done about a month prior, and left to “settle” so the base would be rock solid.
They even graded it one last time before laying the asphalt.
The quality and care they provide is exceptional and their main representative, Tony Esposito, goes above and beyond to make sure you are completely satisfied. He explained everything thoroughly and always showed up at the job to make sure things went smoothly.
This place is a class act. I couldn’t be happier.

Primo Paving thanks you for your business. Pleasure to serve you

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work.
Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive pricing and professional workmanship. All of our services involve the use of the most current and heavy machinery in the industry to ensure proper response times and end results.
Part of being a leader in the paving community is due to Primo Paving's commitment to being diverse to our present and future clientèle. Through our various sizes of machinery, we ensure that no job is too big or too small that we will refuse. We commit to the ever changing construction industry through our safety, environmental and employment policies. Our employment and equipment safety policies, which we hold with high regard, are second to none in the industry.

We commit to using all environmental friendly materials which possess the highest grade and strongest end results. Our commitment to our employment policies ensure that our service through both our office and field staff reflect the professionalism and integrity of our everyday operations.

Primo Paving's services include asphalt paving, Interlocking and landscaping services, Concrete paving, Parking lot curbing, Residential curbing, Sidewalks, Loading dock pads, Landscaping, Winter Service, Snow Clearing, Salting, Residential Driveways, Industrial and Commercial Areas, Driveway Maintenance, Schools and Recreational Facilities.

Primo Paving is a proud member of the better business bureau as well as many other organizations to ensure proper consumer relations."