Primo Paving Ltd

35 Simpson road Toronto ON M8Z 1C9

Reviews for Primo Paving Ltd

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway

Driveway looks great, the excavation was difficult as there are mature trees in the yard, but after some work it came out straight. Tony was friendly and accommodating. His crew was professional and courteous.

Thank you, Primo Paving & Construction strives to be the best we can be! :)

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Driveway

Everything as promised and job looks good. Price was comparatively good. Project was minimally intrusive except for several days of alternative parking while asphalt cooled and settled. Tony was very helpful.

Thank you Kevin, Primo Paving aims to please.

Reg in Toronto
Reg in Toronto

Driveway extension

I live in Barrie and had an unfortunate experience with another company that did not complete nor did a proper job. I paid a deposit and lost out.
Fortunately I found Primo paving and dealing with Tony was great. He gave me a good deal to redo the hack job and finish it. No payment upfront. They were busy so I had to wait a bit for it but Tony was fair and kept in contact with me and they did a great job overall. Great guy good service.

Thank you for your fantastic review Reg from Toronto!! We at Primo Paving aim to please. :)

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Driveway paving

Primo paving does great work. Tony called us and confirmed their time and date of arrival, was here on time, set to work right away and in 1.5 hours I had a beautifuly finished driveway. Absolutely love it. Would highly recommend them to anyone.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Primo paving thanks you for your business

Mike in Markham
Mike in Markham

Driveway repaved

Tony was great to work with very helpful and friendly I would recommend him to all my friends the driveway was Complete in one day and looks excellent. Keep up the good work Tony

Thank you Mike. Primo is always proud to serve.

G in Mississauga
G in Mississauga

Driveway paving

I contracted Primo paving for my driveway paving. Really pleased with this company. Tony was the salesmen for our project. He was reassuring and very professional in his assessment of our driveway needs.
The crew came in initially to remove the old driveway. They regraded and added stone. Tony then recommended the driveway sit for about 4 weeks to pack down. When the crew came back in to pave. They were precise and professional. Tony was here on both removal and re- pave. Fantastic job guys , very pleased.
Gary in Barrie

Thank you Gary. Appreciate the great feedback. We aim to please.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Double Driveway in Barrie

Tony the paving guy not the hockey player, made some wonderful suggestions to get the right overall look and best fit for parking up to five cars in our driveway. He saved us big dollars by not redoing the Boulevard that was done by the city when they replaced the sidewalk. We can appreciate the complication of scheduling because of rain dates but be patient they will do a great job for you. I know we saved about $800 and they did the job right. I have recommended them to others and everyone is happy. They have all modern equipment and well trained and friendly staff.

Thank you for the review. John, Always happy to help

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Unreliable

Tony came by in the spring and sold us on a new driveway. They were supposed to return in late August to complete the work. Twice Tony called and said they were going to pave the next day, so I took the day off work only for them to not show up. Despite weekly phone calls, they did not show up until November a couple days before our first snowfall. Every time I called, they would brush me off. The work they did was mediocre with patches that were not properly rolled.

We cannot make out who you are. Please provide your address and we will gladly look into resolving this situation. You do have a warranty that we would honour. kindly confirm name phone number and address.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Job well done

I was satisfied with the finished driveway.
The job was timely done, workers were courteous too. I’ve had it for 3 yrs now and it still looks great! Would highly recommend to friends.

Vic in Toronto
Vic in Toronto
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Driveway paving

Tony was very knowledgeable and professional.His crew did a great job on my driveway.They outlined what was to be done and completed the my driveway in the time frame that was discussed....thnx Tony

More about Primo Paving Ltd

"A Toronto Paving Company since 1967, Primo Paving provides nothing but professional paving services. We at Primo Paving stand behind our service and quality of work.
Our commitment in the last half century is to provide extraordinary service through our highly experienced and trained staff. We commit to offering competitive pricing and professional workmanship. All of our services involve the use of the most current and heavy machinery in the industry to ensure proper response times and end results.
Part of being a leader in the paving community is due to Primo Paving's commitment to being diverse to our present and future clientèle. Through our various sizes of machinery, we ensure that no job is too big or too small that we will refuse. We commit to the ever changing construction industry through our safety, environmental and employment policies. Our employment and equipment safety policies, which we hold with high regard, are second to none in the industry.

We commit to using all environmental friendly materials which possess the highest grade and strongest end results. Our commitment to our employment policies ensure that our service through both our office and field staff reflect the professionalism and integrity of our everyday operations.

Primo Paving's services include asphalt paving, Interlocking and landscaping services, Concrete paving, Parking lot curbing, Residential curbing, Sidewalks, Loading dock pads, Landscaping, Winter Service, Snow Clearing, Salting, Residential Driveways, Industrial and Commercial Areas, Driveway Maintenance, Schools and Recreational Facilities.

Primo Paving is a proud member of the better business bureau as well as many other organizations to ensure proper consumer relations."