Maid4 Condos

House & Apartment Cleaning
60 Atlantic Ave Suite 200 Toronto ON M6K 1X9

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Maid4 Condos

irit in Toronto
irit in Toronto

Above and beyond expectations

I cannot recommend Maid4Condos enough. My house always feels fresh and spotless after their visits. AND - I hurt my back a while ago, which means I do very little cleaning myself beyond keeping my kitchen and bathroom reasonably clean. I also have a cat, and I can't afford their services more than once a month. So, I pay a bit more now for deep cleanings ($170). Most recently I booked a pre-Passover clean that included the fridge and oven and windows, and Flora and Euler gave me back a spotless home. You will never need to hire anyone else.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. It was our absolute pleasure to clean your home and we are happy to hear our team did a good job and you liked our service. We were happy to had a chance to help with your cleaning needs and we very much look forward to cleaning your home again soon.
Thank you once again for choosing Maid4Condos as your service provider.

Renee
Renee

Deep Cleaning

I was very happy with my deep cleaning from maid4condo. Savanah was very thorough and pleasant. Asked if there was anything missed and made sure I was happy with the service.

Thank you for your review of Maid4Condos professional cleaning services. We truly appreciate you choosing us as your cleaning service provider and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Cleaning

Dennis, Lara, and Flora did an excellent job! Lots of thoughtful touches which I appreciated

Thank you very much for your review of Maid4Condos cleaning services and your professional painting team. We really appreciate that you took the opportunity to notice our attention to detail and we very much look forward to the next opportunity clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Hala
Hala

Best Maid service ever!

Samantha always does an incredible job when she cleans my condo. Whether it's basic cleaning or deep cleaning, her service is just amazing. She's extremely thorough and patient and very friendly. I recommend her strongly!

Thank you so much for your review with Maid4Condos cleaning services. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and we always look forward to meeting your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Danielle in Toronto
Danielle in Toronto

Apartment Deep Clean

My partner and I fell behind on our cleaning schedule for a few weeks and didn't have the time to deep clean our apartment ourselves. Maid4Condos did a great job! Our apartment feels like new :) Thanks Flora, Cassandra, and Emiliia!

Thank you so much for your review of Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning team. We truly appreciate you choosing us for your deep cleaning and we very much look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Florencia and Marie Jose

Florencia and Marie Jose were excellent. They cleaned efficiently and meticulously. Our place is sparkling clean!

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos and your cleaning professionals. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

gillianmcmillan69
gillianmcmillan69

Condo deep clean

The work was done thoroughly and efficiently. The cleaner was able to get into corners etc that I am not able to do. Everything was lovely and clean when finished.

Thank you very much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are glad to hear you liked our service and we look forward to servicing your cleaning needs again in future.
Thank you for choosing us as your service provider.

Jhase in Toronto
Jhase in Toronto

Great and Professional Cleaning

Evler and Sam did a great job cleaning our house! Would definitely have them back again.

Thank you kindly for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear our team did a great job cleaning your house. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to servicing your cleaning needs again in future.

Excellent job and value

I've been using Maid4condos for close to 2 years now and I've never had an issue with scheduling or quality of work. I now use Samantha as my regular cleaner and she has done the best job so far in terms of detail and care. I would highly recommend the company for any condo cleaning needs in the city.

Thank you very much for your review of Maid4Condos and our professional team. It is always a pleasure coming to help with your cleaning needs. We are happy to hear you like our service and we look forward to cleaning your home again soon.

Tanja
Tanja

Fantastic for move in cleaning

Joyce and Florencia did an amazing job in my new condo. They were efficient and left my place spotless and move in ready. Couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning team. We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us and we very much look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

More about Maid4 Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management

Covid-19 Response Updates
Maid4Condos and GermBlasters have introduced many Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. These come in addition to our already advanced protocols relating to staff and client health measures.

To see a full list of our protocols and learn more about us and how we operate please visit our FAQ section on the site https://www.maid4condos.com/faqs/