Maid4 Condos

Reviews for Maid4 Condos

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Condo Clean

I have used Maid4Condos numerous times over the past 5 years. I own a Real Estate Group and part of our services are to have our client's properties professionally cleaned before we list them for sale. Maid4Condos have been an amazing partner. The staff have been friendly and proficient. Most recently Natalia & Mauricio did a great job for us cleaning a small studio condo. It is also very simple and easy to book online. We highly recommend Maid4Condos as do our happy clients!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Maid4Condos over the years. It has been and continues to be our pleasure to service your cleaning needs. We can't thank you enough for continuing to trust us to clean both your units and your clients properties. Thank you for your ongoing business. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

j
j

Move out cleaning

Cynthia and Joyce from Maid4Condos handled my apartment move out cleaning perfectly and at a competitive price. I will remember Maid4Condos for the next time I need cleaning done

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos and your professional cleaning team. We truly appreciate the opportunity to be part of your moving process and we very much look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home. We wish you the very best in your new home and thank you for choosing Maid4Condos, because time is precious.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Deep Cleaning

Anna was wonderful! She arrived on time and listened to my concerns and areas I needed to be concentrated on. She did a wonderful job and was very sweet and mindful that I was home the entire time.

Thank you so much for your review with Maid4Condos cleaning services. We truly appreciate your feedback on our professional cleaning team and we very much look forward to the next opportunity clean your home. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

lerom123
lerom123

Great job

Mauricio and Cynthia did a great job cleaning my place. They were meticulous and thorough in their job. When I was quoted 35 dollars for the extra hour of work. I didn’t realize it was for each person. A little misleading but worth it. Thanks!

Thank you so much for your review and Maid4Condos cleaning services. It was our pleasure to service your cleaning needs. We look forward to serving your cleaning needs again soon. Maid4Condos, because time is precious

Home cleaning

Savannah and Stavroula did an excellent deep clean of our townhouse. They were very pleasant and professional. Communication with the company was also seamless. I'll be using the company again for a Basic Cleaning.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We look forward to cleaning your home again.

Yasmen in Toronto
Yasmen in Toronto

Deep Cleaning Condo

Natalia was AMAZING. I get my condo cleaned monthly but I requested a deep clean and Natalia cleaned every inch of my condo. It is such a reasonable price and they really make your place sparkling and clear. It's easy to organize and arrange as well.

Thank you so much for sharing your review on Maid4Condos and our professional team. We truly appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you had a great experience with our cleaner and service she provided. We look forward to cleaning your home again.

William
William

Basic Cleaning

Jelleica, cleaned my condo on Nov. 08,2021 she was pleasant and thorough. She did some chores I told her she did not have to. I was very pleased with Jelleica ....

Thank you so much for your review on Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear you liked our service and we look forward to cleaning your home again.

Arielle
Arielle

Great service for condos

Savannah did a great job at my condo unit today. I'm always impressed with the good quality and professionalism of this company. I have been using this service for over a year now.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear you loved our service. We truly appreciate your feedback and we look forward to cleaning your home again.

whiddenwrites
whiddenwrites

Great job

Ana & Cristina did a great job with my condo! Friendly, professional, and left my place spotless. I will be looking to hire Maid 4 Condos in the near future.

Thank you for your review on Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are glad to hear our cleaners did a great job cleaning your home. We look forward to the next opportunity to service your cleaning needs.

aditiaustin
aditiaustin

Move in cleaning

Maid4Condos did a great job cleaning the apartment especially inside the oven which was in terrible state by previous tenant.

Thank you so much for taking time to review Maid4Condos and our professional team. We are happy to hear you liked our service and we look forward to the next opportunity to clean your home.

More about Maid4 Condos

Maid4Condos is the cleaning company of choice for the downtown Toronto area. We are fully insured, use eco friendly cleaning products, our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Clean Training program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right! Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings and a cleaning partner for Short Term Rentals, executive suites etc
Easy Online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management

Covid-19 Response Updates
Maid4Condos and GermBlasters have introduced many Enhanced Health & Safety Protocols in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. These come in addition to our already advanced protocols relating to staff and client health measures.

To see a full list of our protocols and learn more about us and how we operate please visit our FAQ section on the site https://www.maid4condos.com/faqs/

House & Apartment Cleaning
We use top quality products and equipment. All of our products are commercial grade such as P&G, Vileda, Eureka and Sanitaire commercial vacuums.
Think of Maid4Condos for Residential cleaning, office cleaning, move-in and move-out cleanings, deep cleanings, Managers of Short Term Rentals, property managers etc
P&G, Eureka, Sanitaire, Vileda +++ More GermBlasters is a sub brand of Maid4Condos providing preventative disinfection services
Our staff are trained under the Master Class Certified Cleaning program and we offer you a full 24Hr Service Guarantee - if you are not fully satisfied with your cleaning, contact us within 24hrs and we will come back and make it right!
2013
See our service guarantee and cancellation policies in our service agreement available on the site
All major credit cards accepted.
ARCSI & ISSA Council Member
Prices Starting From $89.00
PROJECT RATE
Package based on size of cleaning project.
24 Hour Clean Guarantee. Visit website for details.