Weed Man Toronto

Reviews for Weed Man Toronto

Amin
Amin

Weed control lawn care

I have used Weed Man for the past two years. My lawn was full of weed and I used to spend so much time to remove them. As soon as I started with Weed Man its all gone. I am very happy with their service and their commitment.

Ronald B. Moldaver Q.C. from Toronto
Ronald B. Moldaver Q.C. from Toronto

weed control and related

not particularly happy with seeding and follow up to complaint.

until then, over many years, always professional and courteous; punctual and reliable.

Still considering renewal and leaning to yes and one more liaison.

Marcia from Toronto
Marcia from Toronto

Lawn Care

Pleased with the service and how my lawn looks. Always respond to my questions in a timely manner and respectfully. Neighbors comment on how healthy our lawn looks. Marcia from Toronto

WJL from Toronto
WJL from Toronto

Lawn care

I have used Weed Man for a number of years and the service has been excellent. It is a great convenience to have the basic lawn care looked after ...

v m from Toronto
v m from Toronto

lawn care

We were very happy with the Weed Man service last year. They always came prompty when requested and provided excellent suggestions for the issues we had with our lawn. It was worth the money.

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

lawn care

I have used WeedMan services for approx. 15 years. I have always found them to be efficient and helpful, (they never forget to inform me of their visit the next day, so that the garden gate is unlocked and the car removed from our grass driveway).

My lawns always look great, and any weeds that do appear have only done so since the municipal ban on certain herbicides, over which WeedMan has no control.

Their employees are inevitably polite and courteous.

Dru from Toronto
Dru from Toronto

Lawn Care

Weed Man provides the service that we need in order for our lawn to remain grassy and green. They offer a wide variety of services to address the needs of your lawn. This is our third year with them and our lawn has improved a great deal over time.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Lawn care

They recommend "continuous care", using organic weed control. Seemed a ploy, but in fact with each treatment and each passing year the lawn is better and better. Not as dramatic as the old days with chemical fertilizers and pesticides, but very effective. They have kept their promise and so we continue to use them. They show up if there is ever a problem and respond to it, usually at no extra charge.

Hugh  from North York
Hugh from North York
1 review North York, ON

Lawn Care

Knowing zero about lawn care other than cutting them I relied on the experts at Weedman to look after a very weak lawn. They, with reasonable cost, improved my lawn tremendously. Weeds are gone, it is much fuller and stroner. Even greener! They told me their plan, performed it on schedule and never left anything out of place. I recommend they to everyone.

Bob Evans in Toronto
Bob Evans in Toronto

Lawncare

Great job! I hired Weed Man last spring and my weeds are under control and the lawn has never looked so green and healthy. I would definitely recommend Weed Man.

More about Weed Man Toronto

The Toronto Weed Man franchise has been proudly serving the North York, East York, Willowdale, Downsview, and Metro Toronto areas for 25 years! We are the industry leader in organic lawn care!
Looking for Weed Control pros in North York?