Weed Control

Reviews for Weed Man Toronto

Toronto
Toronto

Lawn Care

We have used Weed Man Toronto for a number of years for fertilizing, Insect / grub control and aeration. The service is prompt, friendly and good follow up. I would recommend.

JulieC
JulieC

Lawn

We used Weed man to help get rid of weeds. Compared to our neighbours, our lawn was looking quite "weedy". A service came a few times to treat the lawn and apply some stuff on it. I have to say that I could not see the difference after a season of treatments. We still have lots of weeds. Will try something else next season.

Jennifer from Toronto
Jennifer from Toronto

Lawn care

Spent years trying to rectify lawn problems on my own. One year with Weed Man has made a vast improvement. With labour taken into consideration, it has probably saved me money and certainly saved my back.

Shelley Tam from Toronto
Shelley Tam from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Always reliable. Friendly and knowledgable staff. I don't have water sprinkler but all feed control applications normally are applied the day before rain fall. Their solution recommendation are well fitted.

ros.sharp
ros.sharp

Full lawn service

My neighbour's and I share the front lawn, and share Weed Man Service. The technicians are efficient, professional and pleasant. Our lawn is in excellent condition, and we continue with their services. Financially, they are competitive as well. Very pleased, happy to recommend.

John Narvali in York
John Narvali in York

lawn care

They came through with everything they said they would.
We have been happy with their service so far.
We will certainly consider having them as permanent lawn care providers for our home.

Ryan M. from North York
Ryan M. from North York
3 reviews North York, ON

Weed Maintenance

Prompt reply with a quote. Delivered what was set out in the quote. Explained in person when a service had to be rescheduled. Closed the back gate every time! Easy to reach customer service. Just one picky thing - excess fertilizer was left all over the driveway and side walk - I would appreciate if that could be swept up next time. Otherwise, will renew contract for next year.

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

Weed Man Toronto

Excellent service. Arrive without prompting. Products are effective. Will return to give additional advice. Are very knowledgeable about lawn and its care. Have used them for over five years and we are very satisfied.

Helen from Toronto
Helen from Toronto

Grass fertilization

My grass has improved immensely. The people that work on my lawn are very polite and considerate. In addition, the price seems reasonable. I will definitely be continuing with the Weed Man services next year.

Rowland Dunning from Toronto
Rowland Dunning from Toronto

weed care

Lawn in better shape, good advise given by the weed man technician, timely arrivals and comment card left
easy to pay with credit card over the phone, thanks to the Toronto team

More about Weed Man Toronto

The Toronto Weed Man franchise has been proudly serving the North York, East York, Willowdale, Downsview, and Metro Toronto areas for 25 years! We are the industry leader in organic lawn care!
Looking for Weed Control pros in North York?