Chestnut Flooring

Reviews for Chestnut Flooring

laurenoziel in Vaughan
laurenoziel in Vaughan

DLO DECOR & DESIGN

Chestnut flooring has a beautiful selection of wood flooring. I've done several projects with them and love their product. Sherry is wonderful to work with. Thank you!

Thanks... Always a pleasure working with you!

katchou
katchou

One Bedroom

Abil, Duran and Serge finished the installation less than one day. Great work! Sherry at store arranged the purchase, measurement, and installation efficiently. It's very impressive precise and professional services.

Thank you for your detailed feedback!

Sonoma Contracting
Sonoma Contracting
10 reviews Thornton, ON

Hardwood

Great service and installation. Quick turn around. Homeowner was very pleased with final product. Definitely recommend Chestnut Flooring.

Thanks Mike, you're really a pro!

Bedrooms

I visited chesnut flooring 2 weeks ago and got the most amazing g deal for these gorgeous floors . They have an amazing selection of floors and unbeatable prices . Staff is very knowledgeable and helpful. Will definitely make it my go to for floors .

We'll be glad to see next time! Thanks

Hardwood and vinyl flooring

Quick and seamless service with competitive pricing. Lots of options to choose from. Thank you Chestnut Flooring.

Happy to serve you!

Mohammad from Richmond Hill
Mohammad from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Coswick Engineered Hardwood Flooring

Amazing staff, very helpful to choose a right product. From time we purchased the products to time they installed, it was done very fast. Sherry was really helpful with everything. Installer Andy was very polite and professional. Thank you Chestnut flooring it looks amazing.

Thank YOU Mohammad for your trust in us.

Great service, great product, overall an excellent experience

Sherry was wonderful in helping us select the best engineered hardwood for our home. The Italian engineered hardwood that we got was beautiful and of top quality. I am getting a lot of compliments from friends and family, meanwhile the price was very reasonable. Very glad I found Chesnut.

It's great news from you, your friends and your family!
Enjoy your time at home!

Diana
Diana

Hardwood flooring

After having had a horrible experience with another flooring company in the area, I went to Chestnut Flooring with trepidation. I had narrowed my hardwood choices down to 3 and asked Nemo his opinion of those 3. I was interested in the colour variation, amount of knots and thickness of wear layer. Nemo was not only knowledgeable but honest in his opinions - a stark contrast to the previous place I had dealt with! On my next visit, I met Sherry, who was equally knowledgeable, patient and courteous. My flooring was available as promised and after installation today, I can say it looks beautiful! I highly recommend Chestnut Flooring.

Hi Diana,
It was a pleasure serving you with your Flooring needs. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
We're glad you like your final choice of hardwood!
Hope you'll come and see us again soon.
Until then, stay safe!

Deceptive about returns.

We were apprehensive about our order quantity but they assured us on the phone when I ordered I could return 1-2 boxes unopened but didn't end up allowing any return at all.

I had 5 boxes left over and when I messaged them about a partial return, even the 1-2 boxes they said would be fine they simply replied "Sorry ,Unfortunately we do not have return policy ." We spoke to the same representative both times and asked why the policy had changed within a week but they didn’t reply.

Good price and selection but be warned they might not honour their word.

Hi Kevin,
Sorry for the confusion and dissatisfaction.
As we have clearly mentioned on the invoice and the packing slip -and you signed both, all sales are final (attachments are not allowed here).
Moreover, please note that the purchased items are discontinued and already discounted to a fair amount.
We haven't changed our policies for a long time, even through the pandemic. We always respect our committments and try to provide the highest level of service to our customers.
Please feel free to contact us if you have further concerns.

Hardwood floor

Shelly was very helpful. Very good customer service. Floor looks great. Would recommend Chestnut Flooring.

Thank you!

More about Chestnut Flooring

Chestnut Flooring is a family-owned and operated company, specializing in luxury European flooring products, including hardwood, laminate, tile, vinyl, and carpet. Our quality products are imported directly from the source - Italy, Germany, Norway, and other European countries - and can’t be found anywhere else in Canada. We pride ourselves in our exclusive designer flooring materials which makes every customer’s flooring experience unique, enjoyable, and one-of-a-kind. With over sixteen years of experience satisfying designers, homeowners, contractors, and builders’ luxury flooring needs, Chestnut Flooring welcomes the opportunity to help you discover the perfect materials for your residential or commercial property, and provide you with an exceptional flooring experience. We offer expert advice on current and emerging trends in flooring, such as wide planks, customized floor patterns, mixed patterns using other various materials, and much more. Should you have any questions about our quality products, please feel free to contact one of our offices in Toronto and our knowledgeable staff will be happy to assist you with all of your flooring needs.

Floor Retailers, Carpet & Rug Retailers, Floor Laying & Refinishing, and Carpet Installers
Hardwood, Laminate, Luxury Viny, and Carpet
Supply, Installation, and Refinishing Floors
1867 Flooring Ambiance Anderson Hardwood Anderson Tuftex Appalachian Armstrong Beaulieu Bella Flooring Plus Berti Biyork Bruce Canadian Standard Castle Combe Coswick Divine Dubeau Epico Fuzion Gesco Goodfellow Green Touch Kronotex Laurentian Lauzon LifeStepp Mercier Mohawk NAF Northernest Obsession Purparket Richmond Rivafloors Royal Image Schnier Shaw Stevens Omni Tosca Toucan Vidar Vinylinx
Classic, Modern, and even Custom
Luxury European products including hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and carpet. We also provide competitive prices on widest range of flooring products. ‍In-house A to Z services.
2012
Credit, Debit
$2000
PROJECT RATE
Our warranty on workmanship is 1 year from the date of Installation.Products as per the Suppliers.