3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
Vaughan ON L4K 4Z9
Shutters & Blinds
3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Reviews for 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows blinds

The designer took her time and helped us to select the right product. Excellent service. Thanks

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It's been a great pleasure to work on your project, we are looking forward to do many more projects with you in the near future.

Private User reviews Chilliwack, BC

Vertical Blinds. Patio Door.

Great service in sales and installation. Very informative from both parties. Would recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for your great feedback about our work. I'm glad that you liked our work. Hope to do more business with you in near future.

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Blind installation

Jordan was punctual
Pleasant
Did great work
Organized his job in a professional manner
and when finished, cleaned up and took away the empty boxes

Thank you for your feedback. enjoy your new window coverings

Camelia
Camelia

Maxxmar Picasso

Natalie and Leon provided our family with a great service and high quality shutters.
We are happy with the result and will absolutely be recommending this service to our friends and colleagues.

Hi,
We appreciate the opportunity to do this project for you and your family. Thank you for your lovely comments about us.

Ashley in Prince George
Ashley in Prince George
0 reviews Prince George, BC

Motorized Cellular Shades Installation

Fil was wonderful to work with. From when I called him for a quote to installation, he was friendly, helpful and understanding. He answered all of my questions with expert knowledge, and helped me to choose the best shades for my new house. From ordering to installation, the process took less than a month and went without any speed bumps. On install day, Fil arrived right on time at 9am and was finished installation in an hour and a half. The blinds look and work amazing, very happy with the finished product. Thanks Fil!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you have a great experience with our decorating and installation service. Enjoy your new window coverings and please do not hesitate to refer us!

0 reviews Cobourg, ON

Master Bedroom Window

My wife and I received exceptional service from both our designer Susan and installer Tammy. Susan was very professional, knowledgeable and helpful with her time, expertise and advice in recommending the best choices for our blinds and draperies. Susan was always very responsive and encouraging in guiding us to our final decision. Tammy did an amazing job in installing our blinds and draperies. Her attitude, expertise and personality were top notch. Overall, we are very happy with our choices and especially with the great service we received from both Susan and Tammy......and the final result in our bedroom is simply stunning. We highly recommend Susan and Tammy.

Thank you, this is wonderful to hear of your amazing experience with our experienced team of professionals. You can enjoy your window coverings for years to come with peace of mind! Please do recommend our service to family and friends. We appreciate your business.

lobsters in Vaughan
lobsters in Vaughan
1 review Hammonds Plains, NS

PROVIDED LEVOLOR CELLULAR BLACK OUT SHADES

PROFESSIONAL INFORMATION GIVEN BY THE DESIGNER, INSTUALLATION SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT , QUALITY OF THE BLINDS MORE THAN WHAT I COULD HAVE ASKED FOR. BLACK OUT VERY TRUE. COLOR VERY TRUE TO THE SAMPLE. I AM SO VERY HAPPY WITH ALL 11 BLINDS, 3 D INTERIOR FASHION INC. DONE A WONDERFUL JOB, AND I THANK ALL INVOLVED VERY MUCH. THEY ARE VERY BUSY AND THE WAIT TIME MAYBE A BIT BUT TRUST ME IT WAS WELL WORTH IT. V.PARIS-GERDSON

Thank you very much for your review. Our expert consultants and team of installers work hard to provide the best service possible to provide you the right solutions for your window covering needs. Enjoy!

Stacy
Stacy
1 review Okotoks, AB

Excellent Quality and Service

My experience was flawless throughout the whole process.
From my first meeting with Monika when we chose the blinds, the email updates , and the friendly installer fellow.
I won’t hesitate to refer this service to my clients.

Lina R.
Lina R.

Window blinds

Many thanks to 3D interiors for their professional service from start to finish in my home improvement project. I was impressed with their selection of products, the designer’s input in making my final selection and the stress free installation. My window coverings are beautiful and compliment my decor. I was very happy with my experience and the quality of product. L.R.

Thank you. We are pleased you had a positive experience with our window covering and installation service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

California shutters

Flavio from the home depot came out and sold us vinyl shutters for our whole main floor. He was extremely professional and very knowledgeable. He's been in the business for years. I can tell this is his passion. He promised us an amazing finish and he definitely delivered. I will definitely recommend this team to anyone I know the market for window coverings. Thanks a lot.

More about 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

We Bring The Home Depot Window Coverings Showroom to Your Home!

Service is available across Canada (where a Home Depot store is located)

Service includes Shop at Home, Measure, and Installation.

Over 100,000 Jobs Completed and growing