3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
Vaughan ON L4K 4Z9

Shutters & Blinds
3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Reviews for 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Iva is very nice and professional

Iva was fast to come in to take measurements. She knew the product well and explained what would work best for us. She also was open and honest about pricing and options, so I really appreciated that.

Nick
Nick

Not Recommended

Not Recommended

Although the distributor was very helpful & the installer very professional, if you are planning to purchase window blinds, I cannot recommend 3D Interior Fashions Inc. I admit my lack of knowledge made the 3 month process of finally getting the blinds that were best for me frustrating on both sides. However, the way they organize their customer service leaves a lot to be desired:
1) The 2 initial quotes were incorrect; one involved an increase in price & the other the colour of the blinds. I suspect that, as was apparent during the whole process, a lack of time & organization contributed.
2) Attempting to contact them via email proved essentially pointless &, when they did respond, it was patronizing
3) Attempting to contact them via phone depended primarily on the contact having time between clients or driving in the car (once while in a snow storm) vs having someone available during normal business hours. My messages were never really listened to, only the fact that I called was noted. If they had been, a lot of time might have been saved by having the answer ready or emailing me. At one point, while waiting for colour samples, I was informed after days of delay, I could go online & choose the colour. It got to the point where I simply dialed the number, hung up & waited for their return call. Eventually they always got back to me but I often felt treated like a nuisance.
4) The general impression was that everyone was way too busy to deal w/ customer follow-up & to take the time to explain things especially to someone like myself who knew nothing about blinds. I was often told “we’re really busy” as if, as a $2000 customer, that’s supposed to be my problem.
5) When I requested a breakdown of their quotes they did not provide one, except for the initial quote, so I was unable to compare quotes or understand how they calculated their numbers. It was impossible to know what each blind cost, any taxes & installation cost & whether the expected discount was applied. Apparently, I was expected to trust them.
The blinds are of good quality, however, given the cost involved, the process of getting there was frustrating & unprofessional, Nick.

Richard
Richard
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Californian Shutters

What, in design, seemed like a troublesome project ended up a game changer of a job due to the wonderful temperament and superb installing and finishing skills of your technician Logan.
We had a great day together with everything so relaxed and dare I say it ..fun!
Never a doubt it was all going to be easy and it was!
Thank you Logan you are Ace!

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
1 review Mount Pearl, NL

Horrible Service

Purchased 5 blinds that came with multiple issues. It has been 3 weeks since the blinds have been returned and I still do not have a refund. They are ignoring my emails and are little help when reached by phone. I am beyond frustrated with dealing with this company. I would never recommend any of their services. I feel we have been taken advantage of. Since Purchasing the blinds the person that sold them to us even acknowledged that the reason why other companies don’t make the blinds we were looking for in the length we needed was because of the issues we were having. If we had known this information in the beginning we would not have purchased them. Sharing my experience so far as i would hate for anyone to go through the same knowing we thought we were paying for top of the line products from a great Canadian Company.

Hi Stephen, We appreciate the feedback and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Can you please please fill in the following form at https://hddecorating.com/contact-us/ and someone will contact you asap.

Lianne in Surrey
Lianne in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent Service

The decorator was extremely helpful and the installer was very professional. I am thrilled with my blinds as they finish my house off and are lovely. I would recommend HD Decorating

Thank you for your feedback. We are extremely happy to hear you have had a great experience with our service and product. Enjoy!!

sandycassarscalia
sandycassarscalia
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Blinds

Such an amazing experience! From the moment I placed my order to the installation, the entire staff at 3D Interior Fashions surpassed my expectations. They are extremely efficient and professional. They took all the necessary measures during the COVID 19 pandemic to make me feel comfortable having the installer in my home. I was extremely happy with the quality of their work. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear you have a great experience with our decorating and installation service. Enjoy your new window coverings and please do not hesitate to refer us!

seemaparekh21
seemaparekh21

Love my closets!!!!

Soooo happy with our closets! Avi came in and helped us choose the right design and the installation guys were great. We couldn’t be happier with the final result!

Gabi in Toronto
Gabi in Toronto

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

They took our money and did not provide us with the right service. When we called to complain, Avi ghosted us. We paid 6,000 dollars for blinds that don't work. I have never written a review in my life, but I hope that people read this and learn from our mistake.

We appreciate the feedback and sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. We will be circling back with our team to ensure this does not happen again.

LO
LO
0 reviews Victoria, BC

Worst Experience

On March 5th, I ordered and paid for two skylight blinds. It took 8 weeks to get a measure and the installation was to have been 3-6 weeks later. The installer called and made an appointment to install the blinds on June 15th. He did not show up or call. I have since followed up 3 times with representative/company, but have had no response. The customer service is appalling. If you are considering using HD Decorating, there are better options out there.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate everyone comments, they allow us to improve our business and provide better client satisfaction. Thanks,

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows blinds

The designer took her time and helped us to select the right product. Excellent service. Thanks

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. It's been a great pleasure to work on your project, we are looking forward to do many more projects with you in the near future.

More about 3 D Interior Fashion Inc.

We Bring The Home Depot Window Coverings Showroom to Your Home!

Service is available across Canada (where a Home Depot store is located)

Service includes Shop at Home, Measure, and Installation.

Over 100,000 Jobs Completed and growing