Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

Reviews for Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

Private User reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Mon April 4

The guys that came to my home to do work on my patio, were fantastic. Spencer, Tyler and Alex were on time, professional, friendly and got to work right away.
Once done they explain what was done and followed up with instructions for the next 24-48 hrs.
I recommended the co. to my neighbor as she came by while the boys were working..
I can not say enough about the whole experience with ON Concrete Raising. Each person that I spoke or emailed were professional and friendly..
Thank you so much!!

JW Gillies from Hamilton
JW Gillies from Hamilton
2 reviews Ogoki, ON

Garage floor raising

An overall great experience.

My garage floor hand sunk down over 6 inches in one corner. The team was able to raise it back up in only a few hours. They were on time very friendly and did a great job.

Peter.56
Peter.56
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

EXCELLENT JOB

I had an issue with my walkways, one in the front and one in the back. Over the years the front had dropped about an inch and the back had dropped about 2 inches. They became a trip hazard and a pain when shovelling snow.
I called Ontario Concert Raising. AJ from Ontario Concrete Raising came by to give me a quote. AJ was answered all my questions and wrote up a very detailed quote, with a diagram of exactly the work that would be done with an excellent warranty
Spencer and Thomas were professional and friendly. They did an excellent job raising the concrete with attention to detail. They did a great job once the work was done.
I’m very happy with how the walkways looks now.
This is all they do so they are very good at it.
Thank you Spencer and Thomas.
I highly recommend this company.

Peter Abi-Rashed

Ross in Grimsby
Ross in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Shed slab raising

I had a concrete slab for a new shed that needed to be raised.
Quinn and Jeremy were very professional and friendly. They answered all my questions and allowed me watch as I was very interested in the process. They did a very good job of cleaning up to the point that you would hardly know they had been.
I would definitely use the company again.

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Driveway and back porch lifted

Had water coming into my basement, driveway was slopped toward the house due to settling. I had a number of quotes, these guys were the best value around.
They had the job completed and cleaned up in under 8 hours.
Highly recommend their services.
Water no longer pools beside the house

S from Oakville
S from Oakville
4 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Concrete raising/slabjacking

I had Ontario Concrete Raising in yesterday to raise concrete at the back of the pool deck which had sunk over the years. They did an excellent job raising the concrete and came close to matching the concrete colour. They did a good cleanup and it was not a messy job. Their price for this type of work is very reasonable. I highly recommend this company. This is all they do so they are very good at it.

sharaths6 in Toronto
sharaths6 in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Raising concrete driveway

My driveway had sunk almost 2 inches, making it difficult (and dangerous in the winter) to get the car into the garage. I called OCR and set up an appointment on July 10th (which was about a three weeks after my call). The guys showed up on time, set up quickly and finished the work efficiently. There is no drop between my garage floor and my driveway and everything is nice and even with a slight slope away from the house. I would recommend this company without any hesitation.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Branka in Stoney Creek
Branka in Stoney Creek
1 review Hamilton, ON

Excellent quality and service

Ontario Concrete raised our steps and a section of the driveway. The cost was reasonable for the size of the project, they were on time, and they did an excellent job. Would highly recommend.

Normand Frechette in Hamilton
Normand Frechette in Hamilton
1 review Grimsby, ON

Garage Concrete Raising

We were contemplating changing our garage floor in our totally renovated house. This was the last part of the house that needed our attention. The estimated replacing cost was between $5000 and $6000 without counting the full week of mess we had to deal with. When we heard about Ontario Concrete Raising we gave them a call with no specific expectations. Their quote was a lot less than the replacement cost and the guaranteed satisfaction that came with it was hard to refuse. Our savings were very appreciated and the results outstanding. I highly recommend them for any concrete raising you may have!

Andrew  in Saint Catharines
Andrew in Saint Catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

Service

They did a great job! They were easy to work with too. Right from the beginning when I got a quote to the end where they came and raised my step, it was a great experience. I’m so happy with how it looks now.

More about Ontario Concrete Raising Ltd

Ontario Concrete Raising are the concrete raising experts specializing in a process commonly known as slabjacking, mudjacking, slablifting and concrete jacking. Family owned and operated, we have built value in serving our clients as such, bringing peace of mind to every project we undertake. We are accredited by the Better ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Hamilton?