General Concrete

Calla in Surrey
Calla in Surrey
1 review Langley, BC

Stamped Concrete patio

From our initial contact to the final product this company was fantastic to deal with. By far one of the most reliable and professional contractors we’ve had contact with. There was no pushy sales tactics and I could tell they knew what they were doing when I ask a few questions.Nate was always available by email or phone and addressed all of our questions and concerns in a timely manner, even on weekends. We had to ask them to push the start date back a week because we were out of town and they did it no problem. We also requested a few changes once the framing was in and Chance who my husband dealt with was extremely kind and professional about the changes and assured us it was no problem. The final product exceeded our expectations and the price was also very reasonable. I would 100% recommended General Concrete LTD. Thank you so much General Concrete, Nate and Chance! We will be sure to pass your name along to family, friends and neighbours.

thank u!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

concrete patio

General Concrete did a large patio job for me that involved excavating the site, levelling the ground, forming, pouring and finishing. They created a unique custom stamped pattern which gave the patio some character. The job was tricky because they had to form around many existing features. The guys were professional, fast, and did quality work. The finished product was fantastic. The price was more than fair. And, the owner was super responsive. Use these guys they are great.

👍

kc in Surrey
kc in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Concrete Patio and Driveway extension

I usually don’t write reviews but have to say that this is one such company (General Concrete Ltd) that is worthy of a great review because it’s hard to find a company that delivers on its promises and goes out of their way to accommodate your requests.

Before hiring General Concrete Ltd, I had approached several other companies for my concrete patio and driveway extension and the feeling was not good right from the start - as the old adage goes, once bitten, twice shy. However, with General Concrete Ltd it was different. Nathan showed up on time to discuss the project and right after that I received an estimate with a breakdown of each item and what it would include - no hidden fees, no gimmicks, no nonsense. I had tons of follow-up questions and changes to my project almost every day which were promptly answered. Best of all I never felt pressured. Despite his busy schedule Nathan was always available on SMS, phone and email and his team was excellent throughout and have been delightful to work with. Not only they did an exceptional job, but they also took the time to clean and tidy up the whole back and front yard including power washing the section of the street off the driveway.

I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend General Concrete to anyone looking for any sort of concrete work.

Reeta Shandil
Reeta Shandil
1 review Langley City, BC

Back yard vision

General Concrete was wonderful to work with.
My husband and I had a vision for the our backyard for sometime but we were having a challenging time finding a company that would make our vision a reality.
I reached out to Dan, after seeing their work at a neighbours place. I knew it was a lot of work as we needed to remove a deck, a tree, concrete and level the yard. Dan came by the next day, looked at the yard and answered all my questions. We were provided with a quote a day later.
Once the company began the work, things went very quick. The employees were friendly and did their thing outside. Nate was on site often and kept us updated on the progress and next steps on a daily basis.
I cannot say enough positive things about our experience.
The employees were friendly and honest. I have to add, Ben found a couple of dollars in the back yard and gave it to me. I wouldn’t have known other wise but I sincerely appreciate his honestly and ethics.
General Concrete is a wonderful company to work with. They made out vision come to life and gave us a backyard that we can finally enjoy for years to come. I would highly recommend them and would provide a personal reference!

Thanks so much.👍

DAVID
DAVID
1 review Surrey, BC

Stair cases, driveway, front & rear sidewalk

We've been doing a full house renovation and therefore we've had many different contractors working on various parts of the house. Needless to say, General Concrete Ltd. was our best contractor of them all. Nate and his team were very detailed to make sure everything was perfect. They worked hard and efficiently, kept us informed through the entire process, and the end results were amazing. We would highly recommend General Concrete Ltd. to anyone and we will most definitely call them again for any future concrete work that we need. Excellent company!

Thank you David.

Beth
Beth
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Review of driveway and concrete pillars

Nate and his crew were delightful to work with. Nate communicated well with me and always arrived within a few minutes of his guesstimate ETA. The crew were clean, always tidied up and despite weather challenges, they completed the job in a timely way. They are HIGHLY recommended.

thank you Beth!

0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

hillside driveway replacement and improvement

Our 40 year old driveway had numerous cracks, some very large, and needed replacing. We elected to add a larger parking area by the house which meant building up a bank and building two support walls. We had a long Allan Block curb along the side of the main driveway, and we had them replace it with a concrete curb. We also added two curbs beside the new parking area. Dan, Nate's Dad, had good ideas how to make the new area better than my original idea. He also suggested replacing a brick walkway with cement, which was a great idea.
The work was done ON TIME AND ON BUDGET. I expected to pay for some extras, but was not charged for them. They did a great job!

Thank you for the great review.

Private User reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Driveway Replacement

Nate and crew did this project in a professional manner from estimating, following up my requirements, scheduling and execution. They came on time without delays and respectful and polite in dealing with me. I am so satisfied with the outcome of this project. Definitely highly recommended for those looking for a professional contractor.

👍Thank so much!

0 reviews Anmore, BC

Driveway replace

Job started as promised
Work done to my satisfaction
Clean up after job excellent
I would highly recomend them
Nate was available for any questions and was prompt in submitting the quote

Thank you!

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Backyard patio

Thrilled with the quality of workmanship. The end product is perfect. Professional crew and honest, excellent to deal with. No stress and helpful. Thank you.

👍

More about General Concrete

General Concrete LTD. is a full service concrete and construction contractor. Concrete Breaking, disposal, forming walls, retaining walls and driveways, land prep, bobcat and hoe work. All types of finishes in stamp concrete, broom finish, smooth floors, concrete patios and concrete driveways.

We also have winter maintenance in snow removal and liquid salting.