Persian Rug Services

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Marius
Marius

Rug cleaning

7 rugs, had some colour run on a handmade rug, now looks clean. Great service, always accommodating my requests, great advice. On time and very good quality cleaning at the right price.

Morrie H from Toronto
Morrie H from Toronto

Rug Cleaning

We recently had a large wool rug cleaned by Persian Rug Services. They came to pick up the rug on time. Despite being almost 30 years old, The company was able to clean the rug and bring it back to almost “new” condition.

When the rug was returned, Joe (I believe his name was) brought it to the room it was to be located and positioned it exactly as we wanted. He was very attentive to our wishes. He was very pleasant and professional.

We were very satisfied with both the quality of the work and the level of service. I would highly recommend Persian Rug Services for all rug cleaning services.

Thank you very much for your review and business .We count on our customers having a good experience. Glad we could make you happy with the service and the results. look forward to see you in the future when required.

Lily
Lily

Persian rug cleaning

As soon as I called and told them the size of the rug, I got the cost immediately. Service was quick Picked rug up within a week and returned it the following week. Friendly, personable Could not ask for more.

Den21
Den21

Satisfaction Guarantee

Great place to have your carpet cleaned, Very much satisfied client.
Had our carpets cleaned and bought some carpet linings/ underpads which are really heavy duty and quality one.. Joe was very true to his words when it comes to his services and product. I will definitely recommend Joe's Persian Rag Services to everyone i know
Definitely a bright 10 stars!

Esther from North York
Esther from North York

Silk Rug Cleaning

I have an expensive white silk carpet with a black design. I took it to Persian Rug Services for cleaning. I received a call from Joe, telling me that in his experience, the colour tends to run during the cleaning process. He assured me he would investigate a way to clean the carpet without ruining it. And he came through! The carpet is clean and beautiful. I couldn’t be happier. Joe’s care exceeded my expectations and I can refer him with absolute confidence.

Great Rug Cleaning Service!

We needed our rugs cleaned so after shopping around online we found Persian Rug Services. They did a great job at a reasonable price. They were friendly and easy to work with. Recommended

Pat in London
Pat in London
1 review London, ON

Fantastic

Great job had rugs cleaned. Amazing customer service very quick on getting them back . I would use him again very polite.
You will be happy !!!! Thanks for the great job

Gil in Toronto
Gil in Toronto

Turkish rug cleaning and repair

Persian did an extremely fine job cleaning and repairing four Turkish rugs, three of which were valuable and about 100 years old. The service was excellent and rugs came back in beautiful condition at a reasonable price. I'd highly recommend this company.

T.G.
T.G.

Excellent Persian Rug Cleaning

I am very impressed with the service of this company. I once cleaned my valuable Persian rugs with them about 10 years ago and when I contacted them for another cleaning they actually remembered me!!
I am mainly impressed by their efficiency and knowledge about unique cleaning methods for different types of carpets: Wool, silk, etc, They also do a great anti-moth treatment.
I have already recommended them to friends & family.
Thank you Mr. Mahdavi for your friendly & professional service.

Sara in Toronto
Sara in Toronto

antique rug rejuvenated

My antique rug was fixed beautifully and a new fringe was added. Joe was a pleasure to deal with and was so knowledgeable and frank in terms of how best to fix the rug. I'm absolutely thrilled with the results. Would highly recommend this company.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business. look forward to help you in the future when requier.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Persian and Oriental Area Rugs, all kinds of under pads
Our rug services in Toronto - GTA and surrounding areas include: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, surging, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug, stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell all kinds of under pads,fabric guards. We specialize in removing stubborn stain removals such as wine stain, coffee and pet urine stain on the rugs.
Your best Rug Cleaning and Repair in Toronto and cities around Toronto, including Oriental Area Rugs using natural and eco friendly cleaning brands.
Persian and Oriental rug services your number one cleaning Company with knowledgeable rug cleaner specialists in clean, repair, stain removal, moth damage restoration of rugs.
1983