Persian Rug Services

Formerly Persian Rug Specialist
Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
1110 Finch Ave West, UNIT #7 Toronto ON M3J 3J4

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Persian Rug Services

Mrs. S
Mrs. S
0 reviews North York, ON

Perfect Service

Joe did a fabulous job. He is polite straightforward and extremely knowledgeable. I had two large carpets done and have since taken another for him to clean and repair. I will never take my valuable handmade carpets anywhere else.

Susan
Susan
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Cleaned Heirloom Persian Rug perfectly

We hired another company to clean our Persian rug and it came back with a bad odour. They recleaned it but it wasn't better. We brought our rug to Persian Rug Services. Joe is an artisan who cares deeply about his work. He brought our rug back to life sooner than planned for a reasonable cost. I would and will recommend his work highly.

Thank you for the kind words, the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. we look forward to see you again when required.

Rug cleaning and repair

I took our beautiful carpet to Joe. He looked it over, told me its story and history. He was so knowledgeable. He then explained thoroughly what he was going to do and why he was doing it.

When I picked up the carpet, it was pristine. He also took the time to put new silk fringes on the carpet and explained how he carefully dyed the fringes to make it look as old as the old carpet.

Joe is super friendly and an absolute pro.

Roya
Roya
1 review North York, ON

Professional carpet cleaning

The staff was very friendly and knowledgable about how to clean and maintain my Persian rugs. The team did a very good job cleaning my rugs and got them done on time. Their prices were very competitive compared to other rug cleaning companies, and I felt like they really cared and knew more than other companies I contacted.

Thanks for your kind words. It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and business.

Persian Rug Services

Persian Rug Services cleaned and repaired my traditional hand knotted rugs. Serging was all done by hand. One rug needed to be resized to fit a new room - this was done very creatively without disruption to the pattern of the rug. The re-sizing is not evident - the rug looks perfect. I am pleased with their excellent workmanship. Mo and Joe provided exceptional customer service and were a delight to deal with. They take pride in their work.

It was our pleasure. Thanks for the comments and your business. Enjoy your rug as it should be. look forward to seeing you when required.

Payam in Ajax
Payam in Ajax
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Rug cleaning

Really appreciate for your service. We received our order on time and without any issues.

Thank you very much and we look forward to see you again when required.

Rita
Rita
0 reviews North York, ON

Persian rugs cleaned, evaluated for repair and appraised

I was very impressed by this company- Joe went out of his way to help me understand the condition of my carpets and what needed to be done to clean and restore/repair them for eventual sale. He provided valuations and stated that he would help me to find buyers for these rugs when the time was right. He was informative, patient and not pushy- I highly recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the review and the business. We truly appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be of service and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Cheers

NIMA
NIMA

Rug cleaning

Very friendly staff with perfect customer service.
Timely delivery with complete customer satisfaction.
They removed the stain on my rug perfectly.

Thank you for the kind words, the comments and your business and thank you for allowing us to make a difference. it's our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

Private User reviews North York, ON

Rug cleaning

Had my 8 x 12 rug cleaned very good service friendly honest, didn’t excellent job and gave me a Discounts

Always glad to hear that clients are satisfied with our work..we appreciate your business . our pleasure to be of continued service to you.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Persian rug cleaning

My family and I inherited seven Persian rugs and as we weren't sure when the last time they were cleaned or appraised so we contacted Persian rug services. Joe was incredibly friendly, professional and took all measures in guidelines with covid-19. He was able to schedule us in for a quote quite quickly and after inspecting the rugs himself we decided to go with the company to have them cleaned. Turn around time having them returned was quite quick less than a week. To be very honest and this is me speaking as someone not professional and not knowing much about Persian rugs but when they were returned they looked the same as when they left. It's both good and bad because it's good our carpets came back exactly as they were given in the same condition and also that means they probably weren't as dirty as I thought so all in all a good experience. My only disappointment was in speaking about price on my invoice it clearly doesn't say anything about HST even though I know it needs to be paid when I asked for the quote I asked for the final price and what I thought was given to me was the final price only to find out that on day of delivery we'd owed additional money for hst which we had not budget for. I would recommend verifying completely what the total will be including HST if you decide to go with this company. If we choose to go with them again in the future I will definitely make sure to ask up front.

Dear Elizabeth, as you know the reason that you did not have the final total was, that you were not sure if you would purchase new rug pads or not until the day before the delivery date. Also, as you mentioned that you have inherited them and you would prefer to clean them before using them.

More about Persian Rug Services

Highly specialized in cleaning for all kind of rugs, Persian, Oriental, tapestry, hooked carpets, braided carpets, tufted, machine made and hand-knotted.
Our services: rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, rug repair, carpet repair, fringing and re-fringing, reweave, rug stitch lock, rug support binding, color rug repair, stain removal and we sell under pads.