A Cut Above Painting

Jane Ellis in Ottawa
Jane Ellis in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen & sunroom painting

We were very pleased with the painting Clayton & Kelly did for us.
They were prompt with the quote, arrived on time to do the painting & completed it ahead of schedule. They left everything in pristine condition & the painting was superbly done.
We would not hesitate to use them again & will recommend them to anyone!

Hi Jane,

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide a review. Kelly & I enjoyed meeting you both and as we write this review (3 months later) it turns out that the home we currently painted has been sold! what a great story!

Best of luck and hope to hear from you soon.

everydayathena in Kanata
everydayathena in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Thrilled with my beautiful home

I hired Clayton and Kelly to paint the main floor of my house after reading many of the wonderful reviews about their business on HomeStars. Their response to my online inquiry was rapid and I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to book an initial visit and the actual day for painting so quickly. Like many of the other reviewers here, I was extremely satisfied with every aspect of my experience with Clayton and Kelly. I left for work in the morning with drab walls and came home at the end of the day to a beautiful, professional colour transformation in a mess-free home: they left everything tidy and breathtaking! I was particularly thrilled with a dark blue accent wall; it was something I really wanted and they worked hard to achieve the look that I desired (it required a third coat and they did not charge me for this). They also offered free touch-ups were any needed. I would happily hire Clayton and Kelly again and will definitely recommend them to my friends and co-workers.

Had a blast doing that blue accent wall. We remember it like it was last week! Always makes us feel good when we see our clients enjoy everything from start to finish. Best of luck and please keep us in mind for future projects.

Private User reviews Battersea, ON

Painted all walls and ceilings

Kelly and Clay did and awesome job painting my house. I have compliments all the time from people coming to see my new house. I still look up at the edges at the ceiling in amazement of how straight the lines between the wall and ceiling are.
They were very clean and conscious about being carful in someone else's home and were always on time.
After having one problem contractor after another through the process if the building of my home it was a blessing that we found Kelly and Clay. They made the last days of my renovation painless..... And so beautiful.....

Thank you for taking the time to provide this great review. We had a great time and enjoyed the transformations.

Debra Rossman from Nepean
Debra Rossman from Nepean
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

Repainting family room and kitchen

Clayton and Kelly have painted for me on two other occasions. They are always prompt, conscientious and take great care to leave the work area as clean as they find it. They are happy to wall off areas to keep the sanding dust at a minimum. This time my family room had some unexpected challenges when it came to removing chair rail glue etc. The drywall underneath was quite damaged. They informed me immediately and estimated how much extra time they would need to fix the problem . With my approval and an excellent explanation of the steps they needed to take to get the walls paint ready, they proceeded. The outcome was perfect. We were away while they painted and had no hesitation with respect to our home security. This company is a gem.

Thanks again for the kind words Debra.
We certainly love a challenge and are so pleased it turned out the way you had hoped.
See you this week for another small project!

Dave L from Ottawa
Dave L from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen and Bedroom

This was the second time we hired Clayton and Kelly to paint for us and, like the first time, we were not disappointed. They are very skilled painters and they do tremendous work in very little time. They communicate better than any contractors in the Ottawa (we have a 16 email chain to prove it) with lengthy descriptions and a detailed Excel estimate/work plan. We will be hiring them again in spring 2016 for some exterior painting when the weather returns to being nice. If you need painting done and you live in Ottawa, there's no better company to hire.

Thank you David & Holy. Pleasure to work with you on another project and we hope to see you next spring to stain your deck!

Have a great winter season.

DL from Stittsville
DL from Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Interior painting

We hired Clayton and Kelly to paint about half of our townhouse prior to moving in. It was a very satisfying experience all around: competitive quote, professional demeanor, good communication and follow-up, quality work, you don't pay until you are completely satisfied (they come back for touch-ups before you pay anything). Would definitely use them again and recommended them to our family and friends.

Thank you David. Appreciate your review very much. Best of luck and enjoy the new home, especially the pool!

M. Hahn from Ottawa
M. Hahn from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Prep & Staining of Decks/ Indoor spot painting

Clayton and Kelly were great. They arrived exactly on time and worked carefully and efficiently. They explained what they were doing and consulted regularly as the work progressed. The work sites were impeccably cleaned up at the end. Many thanks, Clayton and Kelly.

You were great to work with Mrs. Hahn. Hope you have a warm winter & we hope to hear from you again.

Interior Painting

Assisted Review

I hired Clayton and Kelly of A Cut Above Painting to paint the interior of my house, ceilings, walls and trim, in June 2015. My experience with this company, starting with the initial call-back, the site visit, preparation of the estimate, to the actual painting and completion of the job, was outstanding. I found Clayton and Kelly to be great communicators, thoroughly professional and courteous. The quality of the paint job was outstanding. They delivered on time and on budget. I have no hesitation whatsoever recommending this company to anyone looking for quality and professionalism in their painting contractor.

Linda & Mike thank you both so very much for such a strong review. Kelly & I both loved the transformation of your home. Hope you & Mike stay in touch for any future projects. Have a great winter season.

Denise M. from Ottawa
Denise M. from Ottawa
1 review Nepean, ON

Painting of exterior deck

I enjoyed working with Clayton and Kelly. An estimate was provided within a few days of the initial visit. They did a very good job, showed up on time and kept me informed about their schedule when it rained. We are very satisfied with their work.

Thank you so much Denise. We had fun staining your deck! Beautiful yard.

Please stay in touch!

rm from Oakville
rm from Oakville
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

painting and minor wall repairs

Very professional. Showed up every day on time and did the job well ahead of schedule. Very polite and were a pleasure to deal with. Took great pride in their work and came back a few days later for some minor touch ups and to make sure that I was entirely satisfied. Excellent service at a good price. No hesitation to recommend them.

You are most welcome & thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Hope your family has a great winter season & we hope to hear from you in the future.

More about A Cut Above Painting

We are a family owned & operated company. We are committed to providing customers in Ottawa and surrounding
areas with the highest quality work at an affordable price.

Our success and long list of satisfied customers is attributed to the combination of premium products with the craftsmanship of painting for our modern era.

-We value detail-oriented work and professionalism.
-We're a fully insured company with residential & commercial liability.
-We offer free in-home estimates.
-We have many references available to ensure peace of mind.

WSIB Public/Commercial liability Insurance Fallsafe & Fallarrest W.H.M.I.S Aerial Plateform (Skyjack/Boomlift) Security Clearance Background Check

VISA, MASTERCARD,DEBIT & CHEQUE ARE ACCEPTED

Accredited with BBB- http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/business-reviews/painting-contractors/a-cut-above-painting-in-kanata-on-49057