Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

umberto.deg
umberto.deg
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Central Air Replacement

My original AC stopped working and I was in a panic to repair the AC as soon as possible. Since it was the long weekend (May 24 weekend) I was having a challenge finding anyone available and was certain I would need to wait a couple of weeks to sort out the issue. Finally I called Climax and Ali called me back the same day and came to look at my AC on Sunday of a long weekend. He quickly determined the problem and considering that this AC was very old, we decided to go with a new one. Ali was able to have it the next day!! Monday, Victoria day long weekend! Ali and Reza came as promised on the holiday Monday early in the day, and within less than 2 hours, they had removed my old AC and installed the new one. Amazing service and price! They were both extremely knowledgeable, helpful and courteous. Cannot ask for better service. I would highly recommend them. I will be contacting Climax to replace my furnace when the time comes...

BCC
BCC

A/C not working

My A/C unit was not cooling my house. I could see the fan spinning, so I was hoping the problem was with my tankless water heater (because I'm renting it). Unfortunately it wasn't (as determined by the renting company). I decided to call Climax because I had used their service 2 years ago and was pleased. I was happy to find out their level of service had not changed. Ali and Reza came over to diagnose the problem. Ali determined that my unit had zero gas. After going through my options I decided to have Climax install a new one. Ali and Reza came back the very next day to install. Amazing. Some additional points worth highlighting:
1. They provided info/options and made me feel like the decision was mine. There was absolutely zero pressure...like the typical you better hurry before we get busy or stock runs out etc...that I have heard from other companies.
2. My A/C was located on a third story deck, so the job wasn't easy. The install didn't go the smoothest, and required some troubleshooting. However, both Ali and Reza were very professional. They made sure they didn't leave until everything was working and that THEY and I were truly happy with their work.
3. Ali called to follow up the next day to make sure everything was working. After providing the temperatures he said he was happy with the results. He truly takes pride in his work and makes sure the customer is satisfied.
If you want a company you can trust, call these guys.

Nurse
Nurse

Air Conditioning

My townhouse 3 stories with AC unit on the roof so most companies wont touch this . Initially Moe came and assessed he quickly fixed my minor heating issue . My AC - Ali and Rezaei came and were patient with the lack of roof access. Unfortunately unable to fix but did get me new unit. They were on time pleasant (I was stressed as had no AC 9 months)patient and I am in a cool bedroom on a sweltering day . I have a 10 year guarantee.

Nick in Toronto
Nick in Toronto

New 2.5 tonne A/C Unit - Outstanding work by Moe & Riza

My old air conditioner needed to be replaced. I called Climax on a Sunday and within hours Moe had reached out to me to arrange a visit the very next day. He was very accommodating and luckily for me was able to arrange an a/c installation for the following Saturday. The whole job took only 2 hours. Thank you Moe & Riza!

K.
K.

Happily a repeat customer

Sam at Climax has helped my family many times over the years and we are extremely happy with the service. The latest issue was a rattling furnace (caused by yet another incident of my kids stuffing something down a vent).

Sam is always quick to respond, professional, and doesnt upsell me. He and the team do great work and I cant recommend them enough.

Cathy in Richmond Hill
Cathy in Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water heater replacement

We are more than pleased with every aspect of our hot water tank replacement. And surprised at the fabulous, efficient, responsive customer service. Our hot water tank died on a Friday before a long weekend. Called Climax around 1 pm, got to speak to a person directly rather than voicemail. The representative dispatched the call to Mohammad (Moe) the technician who called back within 30 mins and was here within the hour. Confimed our suspicion that we needed a new tank (ours was 10 yrs old and corroded within). Came back 11 am the next day, had the old tank out and new one in in about 1 hour. Wow. Great communication – he even texted ahead of time to say he was running a little late but had the tank in the truck. We would not hesitate to use these guys in future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for work in this field. Great job guys, thanks so much for making this so unexpectedly easy and painless!

Wes
Wes
11 reviews Ajax, ON

Water Heater Replacement

My water heater was slowly dying. Needed a new one and found Climax on Homestars. All the reviews were spot on. I reached out and they (Mo) got back to me right away. The team was on time, professional, answered any questions I had and completed the job quick and efficiently. I Will be using using Climax for my other heating and AC needs and highly recommend their services.

Ashwin
Ashwin
9 reviews Pickering, ON

Replaced furnace, serviced fireplace

I called up Climax to get my fireplace and furnace serviced. A technician come out and during the furnace service, noticed severe issues that required a full replacement. The old furnace was even inappropriately sized for the house (existing furnace was too powerful).

So, the next day, the technician returned with a colleague and a replacement furnace. They worked quickly and did great work. I would recommend Climax without reservation.

Kris
Kris

Water Heater Repair

I called Climax to request a service call to repair my Water Heater as the pilot would not remain on. They had patiently answered my questions around the costs and told me their field technician would call me back to arrange the time of the visit. Within 15mins, Mohammad did call me back to let me know when I could be expecting him in the day. Prior to his arrival Mohammad called again to confirm that he was on his way. This was a nice touch to keep me up to date so that I wouldn't be waiting and wondering when he would arrive. When Mohammad arrived, he had a pleasant attitude and followed covid precautions with the face masks and wore slip-ons over his wet shoes to keep the floors clean and dry. He was able to quickly diagnose the problem with the water heater needing a new thermocouple and was able to replace it and have the water heater back on within 20-30mins. He was able to explain the issue to me and did not try to upsell or have me to replace another other unnecessary parts. Overall, I had a good experience with Climax from the start of the service call and all the way to end with the technician Mohammad. They were responsive with having the issue resolved within 3 hours of placing the service call. Mohammad was able to resolve the issue and was honest and open about the work. The repair costs was fair and responsible. I will certainly use them again and recommend them to my friends and neighbours for any HVAC services.

Thanks again Mohammad for a great experience

Emad Al-Bayer in Toronto
Emad Al-Bayer in Toronto

Replaced furnace

Very impressed with the work and service. Ali and Reza were very helpful. The work was very good and clean. Ali was very patient with my many questions leading to me hiring them. He was fast in replying and give me honest opinion about my concerns. They followed my instructions and adjusted when I changed my mind, however, still give me their professional opinion to make sure nothing will be setup wrong. Overall, I am happy about everything.

More about Climax Heating & Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
Cheque, Credit Card, Cash, Debit
TSSA contractor license, Gas Fitter 2, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic 313D
HRAI, BBB