Vlad Wallpaper Installation

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Vlad Wallpaper Installation

John Dryden from Toronto
John Dryden from Toronto

Wallpaper master bedroom and atrium

Vlad removed wallpaper from another installer that did not turn out well. The new wallpaper he installed was done flawlessly! He was also able to seamlessly repair some flaws in the hallway due to the previous installer. His pricing is very fair, especially given his top notch wallpapering skills. The work was done when promised and clean up was excellent. Highly recommended!

Hi John, thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.
It was pleasure to meet you and loved install wallpapers for you.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad was fantastic! He did an amazing job installing the wallpaper for our nursery accent wall. He was fast, detailed-oriented, reasonably priced, and was very accomodating to our tight schedule. If you need wallpaper installed Vlad is your guy - highly recommend!

Brittany
Brittany

Wall Mural Install

Vlad and his assistant did a wonderful job installing my wall mural. They were quick, efficient, and cleaned up everything once the job was complete. I would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone that needs wallpaper installed. Thank you so much for doing such great work!

Shauna
Shauna

Wallpaper installation

Vlad came to our house to instal wallpaper in the foyer and main floor powder room. His work is amazing! He was on time, professional and a pleasure to have. I couldn’t be happier with the results. I look forward to hiring him again for other wallpaper installations we are planning.

Hey Shauna,
Thank you, I am really appreciate.

celiakett in Etobicoke
celiakett in Etobicoke

Excellent installation!

Vlad was a pleasure to be around. He was efficient and meticulous in his work and was very tidy. Would recommend to anyone who needs a guaranteed professional and a great person.

Hey Celia, it was pleasure to meet you.
I loved to install your new wallpapers .

Cliff in Toronto
Cliff in Toronto

Wallpaper for main floor bathroom

Excellent work. Vlad and his assistant arrived on time. The prep, installation and clean-up was extremely good. I would highly recommend this company and would not hesitate to use them again.

Hey Cliff, thank you so much for such a great review.
really appreciate.

Amie
Amie

Great Job!

I am very happy with the job that Vlad did! The wallpaper installation looks great. I may have him back for further work in the future and would definitely recommend him.

Hi Amie,
thank you for your time to write me such a nice words, I loved install your wallpapers.
Best wishes

Mississauga

I had Vlad's contact information through a wall paper provider. I used his services to install wall paper on my Powder Room, Master Bedroom, two other bedrooms and Dinning room. I kept calling him just because his great service. He did an excellent job, he works hard to complete the work in a professional and timely manner, he cleaned up after job was done. All my rooms look fantastic. I highly recommend Vlad to everyone.

Hi, thank you so much for your time to write me such a nice words.
really appreciate.
Best wishes

Maria in Oakville
Maria in Oakville

Wallpaper Installation

Vlad's quality of work is so incredible! His attention to detail is top notch and his pricing was the best. Vlad installed grasscloth wallpaper on 2 accent walls and I am so happy with the results. Great job Vlad, thank you!

Hey Maria, thank you for your time to write me such a nice words.
best wishes,

wallpaper installation

I don’t have 30 words! Great job, courteous, professional and quiet. Took away the waste and provided final cost immediately. Quick response to my query for a job quote. Ta da!

Thank you so much for taking a time to write me such a nice review.

More about Vlad Wallpaper Installation

I'm Vlad an experienced wallpaper installer. If you're looking for professional installation of your wall coverings, you'll get it from me, I specialize in doing only that. I'm experienced with installing all kinds of wallpapers, Vinyl, Paper, Fabric (Silk), Grasscloth, Commercial wallpapers , Murals and Wet System Wallpapers..

I work with private clients, designers and building companies alike. I take on projects of all sizes, large or small.

If you would like a quote, or would like to hear more, please contact me. I guarantee you will be satisfied with my work!