Cantiro

Reviews for Cantiro

podedina
podedina

New home

Meet my expectations in terms of the quality of the the work and professionalism display by the builder

Thank you for the review! We hope you are enjoying your new home in Manning Village and that you had a nice experience working with our staff. We hope you continue to enjoy your home for many years to come!

kkokotilo-reid
kkokotilo-reid

New home build

Dolce Vita has amazing quality. While things didn't all go smoothly, Dolce Vita was there every step of the way to make things right. Our company always comment on the quality of the build when they visit.

Thank you for the recommendation! As there are so many pieces and people involved in building our homes, we are happy to hear our team was on top of everything along the way. The recessed tile over your fireplace must receive a lot of compliments too!

rain
rain

Home Builder

This was my first house that I have built with Dolce Vita and the building and buying process was personalized and easy. I love how pictures of the progress were sent to me at every stage of the development. Sales and client services always responded to questions and concerns. Even after the house was built, they were very reactive to concerns that I had. The house turned out better than I imagined and the quality of the work and craftsmanship is beyond excellent. I would build another home through Dolce Vita as I truly had a wonderful experience with them.

We are so excited for you as well Rain! You will make so many new memories in your first home. We get so many comments in the showhome about your striking exterior. Thank you for choosing us as your builder and for your wonderful recommendation.

Joe
Joe
4 reviews Leduc, AB

Two Storey with legal basement suite (January 2016)

The quality of the building is excellent. As usual we evaluated the older homes they built to see how they wear, and they held up very well. After speaking with the owners of these homes they seemed very pleased. The quality of finishes is EXCELLENT, and the water barrier they put on the foundations is GREAT peace of mind.

My only misgivings would be they built my neighbor's concrete pad slightly on our property line (only a few inches, but still.......), and the woman who handles upgrades was not very helpful at all.

Thank you for the review Joe! Choosing a builder is a very hard decision, especially with so many good options available. We’re glad to hear that you took the time to talk to others and ultimately choose Dolce Vita. Things like water barriers aren’t exciting to most, but we take great pride in how our homes from the ground up. If you would like to provide any additional feedback regarding the upgrades or grading, don’t hesitate to send an email to support@dolcevitahomes.ca and it will be shared with management.

hbenoit
hbenoit
1 review Leduc, AB

New Home Construction

Dolce Vita made the purchase of our home in Southfork, Leduc, Alberta both easy and affordable. They really went out of their way! Their workmanship and service is commendable! Their customer service was always professional and timely. I would highly recommend Dolce Vita Homebuilders. We love out new home!!

We are so happy to hear that you love your new home! Thank you for taking the time to share with others your experience. Congratulations!

rob_simms
rob_simms
1 review Fort Mc Murray, AB

Home purchase

I found Dolce Vita a very good builder to purchase a home from. Been in my home for about 5 monthes and it's been great couple minor issues I had were resolved right away there staff were very good to deal with. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for such a kind review Rob! We’re sure that you will be receiving many compliments on the custom maple woodwork in your dining room, you have a very beautiful home. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed working with our team!

Aaron
Aaron

Building home

All parts of home being build looks like they are on time and i can't wait to see the outside look of the home

We are excited to hand you over the keys Aaron! Thank you for the review and choosing us as your builder. We’re happy to hear that everything is running smoothly with our team and that you are enjoying your experience!

Leanne B.
Leanne B.
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

New house

We are very happy with our new home, the quality is great and the service is impeccable.

Thank you for the 10/10 review Leanne! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your service experience. Congratulations on your new home in Greenbury!

Robert in Spruce Grove
Robert in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

HOME BUILDER

The quality of the build is as promised, but their claims of being customer focused and driven from my experience are false.

After multiple attempts to bring my concerns to their attention and promises on their part that they are looking into my concerns I have yet to have anyone follow up as promised. The one customer care manager who did call me spent his time telling him how he could not do anything that did not relate directly to his department - ironic that it is called customer care...

Their idea of collaborative communication is for you to do as they tell you and to never directly answer any of your questions. They can't even take the care to ensure their correspondence with you is accurate and relates to your home.

They may be Mike Holmes Approved, but they have a long way to go when it comes to showing the care and respect they claim to in their marketing. I would not buy from them again.

Hi Robert, thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. When your landscaping was damaged during the grading of the lot next to yours, we had all hands on deck to get yours repaired. There were some learnings from this as we should have had more streamlined communications so you had one contact person rather than several. Thankfully this was resolved in the past couple of weeks and we hope you are enjoying your newly landscaped yard. We do take pride in our accreditations and are always looking for ways to improve the level of service to our homeowners.

amedeiros
amedeiros

New duplex

Great workmanship, quality and service. Any questions were thoroughly answered in a timely manner and everyone I dealt with through Dolce Vita were always friendly and professional.

That is wonderful to hear, thank you! We’re glad you had such a great experience throughout the process. Congratulations on your new home in Charlesworth!

More about Cantiro

We create environments for amazing lives to happen.
From award-winning customer service to world-class home design, building a Cantiro home means you can expect more.
Our homes are designed around life. It’s a thoughtful, understanding, and empathetic process that puts the life of our customer at the core of every decision. It’s a harmony of form and function, beauty and style. Your must-haves are just the beginning and we design beyond the essentials to deliver a higher quality of lifestyle.
We are part of Cantiro – a real estate company building homes, communities, commercial and residential rental properties. We are driven by innovation, passion, entrepreneurship and a commitment to doing the right thing for our customers, staff, partners and stakeholders.
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to write a review. Each and every one provides valuable feedback on what we’re doing well and where we can improve.
Please see all that we do at cantiro.ca