Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Electricians
106 Blue Mountain Street Coquitlam BC V3K 4G8
Electricians
Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Reviews for Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

David Raywood in Vancouver
David Raywood in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical repairs

Did not compete electrical repairs. Have requested invoice / work-order and any Electrical inspection slips. I had to buy the parts and make the repairs myself which I had to remove and have to supply power to the area by extension cord. Contact them two times and they have not replied, they have not returned emails to resolve the problem!

This small insurance repair project was completed only to rough wiring stage as the owner stopped work. The general contractor and its sub trades were refused access. The owner opted to complete work himself and the job was cancelled. The billing for our work was issued to the restoration contactor with whom we were in contract. Our work was approved by the municipal electrical inspector and our permit subsequently finalized after some difficulty due to owners refusal to provide access. City of Surrey has records of the Electric Permit and the Certificates of Inspection, and this information is freely available to the homeowner.

Greg T. from YVR
Greg T. from YVR
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical Work

Wespac was already assigned to work on my basement repair due to flooding by a resoration company. While the restoration was being done, I decided to reconfigure one of the rooms which meant moving some wiring around. Wespac had a look and provided their quote to the restoration company who in turn provided it to me. Since the work was not covered by the insurance the cost would have to be covered by me. After reviewing my requirements Wespac recommended that since it was a small job that they will charge me by the hour and materials instead. In the end they saved me some money. Work was professional and efficiently done which was my main objected. I would use them again in the future.

Darlene in Pitt Meadows
Darlene in Pitt Meadows
5 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Electric Heating Installation & Various Electrical Changes

Wespac has been my go-to electrical company for some 13 years now, having installed various electrical/electric-convection heating systems for our 30 yr old home, as well as rerouting some electrical wiring and installing wiring for a new ceiling fan in our MBdrm (and the unit itself) which is an absolute life-saver. Kurt's professional and polite customer service, their free in-home estimates (unlike other contractors - the free estimates that is) and his dedicated follow-through with customers makes dealing with this firm pleasant (and pleasant seems to be an oxymoron these days with 'contractor' in the same sentence!). The gentleman who has several times now come to our home to work in our attic, crawl space and living area is cheerful, polite, on time and extremely talented. He takes the time to tarp and protect areas, clean up, as well as wearing a 'clean suit' and booties so undesireable material is not tracked all over my home. I would highly recommend Wespac for any electrical work.

More about Wespac Electrical Contractors Ltd.

Servicing the Lower Mainland Since 1982 What We Do: Residential - service repairs, renovations, new custom builds, Certified Lutron Homeworks, Radio Ra 2 and Savant. Certified Nuheat installers. Commercial - tenant improvements, commercial maintenance and renovations, lighting retrofits, fire alarm upgrades, service upgrades and data communications Restoration, Manufacturing, Controls, Maintenance ...
Looking for Electricians pros in New Westminster?