New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 6 timesBest of 2021winner 6 times

Reviews for New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

Solar Blinds

Ivano responded quickly to my request for a quote. Pricing was competitive. Great recommendation for solar blind fabric. Installation, which included the programming of my remote, was professionally done. Together with his colleague Adriano, they were able to match the style of my old atrium blinds which none of their competitors had been able to do. Highly recommended!

John

Thanks John for the great review , your atrium was very challenging but I knew we could complete it, the screens look amazing and don't obstruct the view of the lake and marina . Please refer me to your family, friends and neighbours.
Thanks again Ivano

Arthur
Arthur

Repairing Shutters

Ivano arrived as promised. Fixed the shutters. Knew what he was doing, had the correct parts & tools. Very friendly and quick. Would definitely recommend him to anyone requiring a repair

Thank you Arthur for the great review , pleasure meeting you today

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Shutters for Patio Doors and Family Room

Called this company based on HomeStars reviews. Ivano was able to come over and give me pricing the same day I called for info. He was professional and personable. We took his advice and ordered wider shutters than what we currently had. It was the right decision. The shutters came in within a few weeks and were installed expertly. I would absolutely use this company again.

Thank you for the great review , pleasure doing the work for you

sue
sue
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Blinds for living room, kithchen, bedroom

Ivano was very knowledgeable about which window treatment would best suit our home environment. From measuring our windows, to installation, and even pricing, Ivano was extremely proficient in all aspects. A very nice in home shopping experience. Would highly recommend for all aspects of window treatments.

Thank you sue for the great review, pleasure meeting you , your home looks great .

Charlie
Charlie

Blinds

Ivano is the Best! He was quick to book a visit, was on time, had great advice, the blinds were installed to perfection. He is professional, clean, and honest! Definitely the man to call! Grazie Ivano, LOVE my blinds!

Wow , thanks Charlie for the great review , your condo looks amazing with the renovations and the new sunscreens , pleasure meeting you , please refer me to your family and friends

Erik
Erik
7 reviews Whitby, ON

Bathroom Blind

Called New Image Group based on Homestar reviews. Ivano responded quickly, offered good advice and a variety of choices at a reasonable cost. Our blind turned out exactly as expected, was installed in no time, and looks great.
Thank you Ivano, we will definitely be contacting you again for other window treatments.

Thank you Erik for the great review, see you when your ready for the other windows

KS
KS
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Curtain installation

A quick call with Ivano lead to a curtain installation that my wife is incredibly happy with. Service was fast, excellent and also educational as I learned a few things I did not know previously. Would strongly recommend New Image Group and Ivano in particular for blinds/shutters work.

Thanks Kajan for the great review

Patricia in London
Patricia in London
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Shutter installation

Ivano came highly recommended from family members. Ivano installed Maxxmar shutters. These shutters are made in Canada which was a great selling feature and are very well made. Ivano was always available to answer any questions I had prior to confirming our purchase. Ivano is very professional and gives excellent advice and suggestions. I would highly recommend Ivano for any of your window coverings.

Patricia and David

Thank you Patricia and David for the great review , shutters look great and finish off your new home , please refer me to your family, friends and neighbours

Di in Whitchurch-Stouffville
Di in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Beautiful Plantation Shutters

I owe Ivano an apology for taking so long to submit this review. We had our plantation shutters installed in January and we couldn’t be happier! Our house looks brand new.

The day after I called Ivano, he came out to talk to us and provide a quote. He showed us pictures and samples and made recommendations based on what we told him we wanted and what he felt would work for us. We immediately felt comfortable with Ivano and knew this was the right company for us.

On the day of installation, Ivano and his crew arrived on time and got to work right away. They were professional and super friendly and even finished ahead of schedule. Ivano made sure every shutter in every window was perfect and, while I was expecting the shutters to look great, I wasn't actually prepared for just how beautiful they were. I literally had tears in my eyes.

We have had some time to really get used to these shutters in our home and I can say that getting them is the best decision we have made. They brighten each room and are so easy to keep clean. We especially love the custom shutters in our arched windows and get comments from people walking by outside.

If you are thinking of going with anyone other than Ivano, don't. He is truly the best in the business and you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much Ivano!

Hi Di , thank you for the great review pleasure meeting both of you , archs and shutters look amazing, please refer me to your family and friends
Thanks again
Ivano

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Shutters

Absolutely stunning, I love how every room in my house is now beautifully transformed I can’t believe the difference. Ivano is very professional and friendly, it was a pleasure doing business with him. He was always reachable every time I contacted with him throughout the process. I am definitely a repeat customer.

Thank you Michelle for the great review , windows look great , pleasure meeting you and Trevor , please refer me to your family and friends

More about New Image Group Shutters And Blinds

New Image Group Shutters & Blinds has been successfully supplying homeowners with custom window treatments since 1997.
We supply Quality Products by well known manufacturers and pride ourselves on Great Costumer Service.
We offer a FREE shop at home service sand are happy to bring our business to you because Your Home Matters to Us.

Our Products include Wood Shutters, Vinyl Shutter, Blinds, Shades, Verticals, Sunscreens, Drapery and Motorization.

Shutters. Hunter Douglas, Eclipse Shutters, Mera Blinds, Maxxmar, Vinyl Tech