The Foundation Guys Inc

Roger's Auto Repairs
Roger's Auto Repairs
1 review Gloucester, ON

Foundation in Basement

When we called this company for an estimate, they came the next day. The sales man was amazing he made us feel comfortable, we decided to go with the company rather than shop around. Within 3 weeks we were booked and ready to start. Jake and his team were amazing to work with. Jake went above and beyond. Every day they kept us up to date with what was happening. It took them less than a week to get the work done. I have noticed a big difference in our basement. Mold free and breathing is a lot better. I will use them again. Thanks Jake and team

Dean in Pembroke
Dean in Pembroke
0 reviews Renfrew, ON

Dean Black sump pump installation

Paul, Juanito and Jake were the best! Quiet, fast, detailed and professional. Very accommodating and flexible. This was a brilliant and rewarding experience.

T.K.  in Brampton
T.K. in Brampton
1 review Cornwall, ON

Foundation repair

Great company. Very honest guys. I hope to use them again one day on future projects.

Hi again, we have already responded to your other reviews, however I will write it out here as well.We apologize for the inconvenience, we have your deposit check at the Office. By the time the deal went through, there was in an increase in the steel price that are completely out of our control. When the contract went through the approval process, it was not approved by the Owner of the company. Our Company policy is to refund deposits, when a Proposal is not approved. Steel prices are extremely volatile and completely out of our control. We sincerely apologize for you customer experience, and we thank you for the opportunity to do business with you. Please contact the office at 613-680-7979 to arrange to pick up the refund for the deposit which is waiting for you at reception.

lgauvreau
lgauvreau
0 reviews Limoges, ON

Awesome Support

Thank you for helping me with a difficult situation that fell upon me with the sale of my home.
Alain called me back within 2 hrs set an appointment to meet with me.
Alain was on time, knowledgeable and provided a solution to my concern on the spot.
I am so happy I called the Foundation Guys.
I appreciate you taking the time to help me.

Lynn, Kanata

pierretteregimbald
pierretteregimbald
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Foundation repair

Mark an Justice did an excellent job at repairing our foundation. They were on time, efficient and pleasant to deal with. Were very satisfied with their work an would not hesitate to recommend The Foundation Guys.

Thank you for the great feedback Pierrette, it was great working with you as well!

Private User reviews Summerstown, ON

Nasty crawl space

I started with a damp smelly rubble crawl space and an unreliable sump pump and now have a worry free dry area.

Thank you for taking the time to write us! Glad you have a clean/dry crawlspace.

-Michelle

mikesnook1234
mikesnook1234
0 reviews Clarence Rockland, ON

Basement foundation repair

The guys were very professional and very upfront with all the steps for the project and they fast and efficient. They were fast and efficient,we were quoted for 3 days and they were done in 2. I would recommend them hands down.

Your feedback means a lot to us. Thank you!!

geoffsamborsky
geoffsamborsky
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Professionalism beyond question

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of having our crawl space renovation project completed.

We worked with Victor and his team.

Their quality of work and attention to detail was excellent

But more than that they conducted themselves in a clean organized and polite manner

It was a pleasure to meet and work with them to achieve our goals.

What a nice review. Thank you Geoff. It was a pleasure working for you.

Mad as hell
Mad as hell
0 reviews Pembroke, ON

Failure to dry basement

Did not stop water from coming in basement like Eli promised. Wasted our money and now we have a flooding yard from the sump pump they installed.

Hi there, I am not aware of who is writing this review. Therefore, I am unable to investigate. Please respond with your information. Thank you.

deb955
deb955
0 reviews Carleton Place, ON

Schedule was was flawless.

This company was the best I have ever used. I was given a quote and a schedule, and the work was done on time and they even saved us 2,000.
We would very highly recommend this company.
Rob and Deb

Thank you Deb!

More about The Foundation Guys Inc

The Foundation Guys have been an industry leader in foundation repairs and waterproofing since 1978. As part of the international Foundation Supportworks and Basement Systems network, we have top of the line products and training to ensure that all of our work is completed to the highest standards. We pride ourselves on working with all of our customers to ensure that they fully understand the work being done, and are completely satisfied with the results. Your foundation is a crucial part of your family’s comfort and safety. If you’re looking for a local foundation contractor in Ontario, you’ve come to the right place.

High quality Foundation repair and waterproofing service. At The Foundation Guys, we have over 40 years experience in foundation repair, basement waterproofing, and masonry restoration using the most advanced products and techniques. We educate our clients and encourage them to research the work being done on their home. We are always committed to a job well done and deliver value, honesty, and master craftsmanship. You can trust us to expertly service all of your foundation needs.