Beyond Foam Insulation Ltd.

Chestermere AB T1X

Insulation
Beyond Foam Insulation Ltd.

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Beyond Foam Insulation Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Driveway lifting

Quoted 1900 . Billed 2900. Poor product. Very poor service. Job still not done. DONT RECOMMEND.
Be careful. And to try and deal with Adam...he gets back to you when convenient for him.

We are very sorry to hear that your experience with Beyond was not a good one. I would like to address both of your concerns.

Unfortunately we do not give fixed pricing with our concrete lifting. This is explained in person during the quote, written on the quote and discussed by the installers on site as the work commences. With lifting there are many unknowns as we can not see the size of the void below which directly affects the price of the project. Most of our jobs do come in on budget and we are very sorry that yours didn't.

Adam not responding in a timely manner is not acceptable. Adam recently had a baby and his life has changed immensely. But that should not be reflected in the service offered to you. We will take the steps required to ensure this does not continue. I personally guarantee this was not due to a lack of effort on Adams behalf.

I do wish I could have talked with you directly. My name is Curt, I am the CEO of Beyond Group, and please call me at 403 730 8080. I would like to discuss this with you in more detail to see what we can do to avoid it happening again.

Ian
Ian

Attic re-insulation

The process worked well from the estimate, the installation and the final paperwork. Everyone I dealt with was great. Thanks

Hey Ian,

Thank you for sharing your experience with Beyond. I'm very happy to hear the process went smooth for you. Thank you!

BDG
BDG

Basement Walkout

The concrete pad, attached to our basement walkout, has been slowly sinking, allowing rain/snow melt water to run towards the house, making it worse. I've been searching for an affordable solution for past 5 yrs, with no faith in the solutions I was being offered.

I was given Beyond Foams number and meet with Company Representative, who showed-up and was polite and professional. I received a very reasonable quote, which we immediatly accepted.

His skilled technicians just finished-up, the work was completed in a couple hours and was amazing to watch. We are trilled with the lift, the pad is back in place, level with a gentle down-grade, water erosion will never be an issue again.

Thank You Beyond Lifting, solid and professional.

Thank you for your review. Our concrete lifting is a very cool process to watch and I'm glad you had the opportunity to. We hope you enjoy our work for years to come. Thank you!

Brian
Brian

partial lift to our driveway

part of our driveway had sunk over the years. Adam D. from Beyond Foam did a great estimating job when he came out. He gave some suggestions on how to fix the problem and explained the several advantages to foam instead of mudjacking. The estimate was provided promptly. On the day the job was to be done the two person crew phoned ahead and arrived on time. They were friendly, professional and were happy to show me how the job was done and why. The work was finished on time and we felt it was a fair price. We are very pleased with the end result.

Hey Brian,

Thank you for much for your review of our concrete lifting. We strive to provide the best quality work with great customer service and competitive pricing and it always makes me happy when our clients take notice. Thank you again,

Kevin in Varsity
Kevin in Varsity

Driveway concrete lifting

I had just brought my newly disabled daughter home from the hospital (run over by impaired driver). Moving her wheel chair around on our uneven driveway was terrible. Beyond Foam went above and beyond to make it smooth for her. The compassion and professionalism shown by every member of the Beyond Foam team was heart wrenching. Everyone I interacted with including installers, office staff and even the CEO, seemed to take my job personally. Their work was top notch and their charity in a time of great sorrow was unforgettable. It happens that Beyond Foam also did a spray foam job for my in-law’s new house. They are thrilled with the results.

Hey Kevin,

Thank you for much for leaving a review of our concrete lifting. I am so happy to hear that everything worked out so well. We hope you enjoy our work for years to come

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Excellent Contractor

We are very pleased with our decision to use Beyond Foam for basement spray foam install - Dealing with Curt, Adam and Tammy was really a pleasure.

The true test of a company is how they handle deficiencies - we did experience a minor issue on our job but the response received was awesome, they inspected and completely resolved within a few days - really can't ask for anything better.

This is a company that actually cares about the customer. I will use them again without hesitation and I'm happy to recommend them to anyone looking for SPF install on their project.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We always try to make the process go as efficiently as possible but when things don't go as planned we will always live up to our promises and am glad to hear the work was ultimately done well for you. Thank you!

Bob Zimmerman from Calgary
Bob Zimmerman from Calgary

lifting driveway and sidewalk concreate

The quote was professional and thorough. The install didn't quite match up with the quote statements. Ex: quote said no problem to lift the sunken poured sidewalk. In fact, that didn't happen. A caulking joint was installed to eliminate the tripping hazard that remained despite the attempt to lift it.
The driveway to concrete floor of the garage should of been packed and caulked but I had to call them back for that.
There was no problem in getting these things looked and and repaired to my satisfaction. So in the end, all got done properly.
But I was a bit disappointed that the sidewalk couldn't be lifted.

Hey Bob,

I'm sorry to hear that your project did not go as smoothly as it could have but we appreciate you sharing your experience and am happy that the end result was done to your satisfaction. Thank you!!

Jody in Calgary
Jody in Calgary

Pool Addition

Large addition, had to spray foam pool room and ceiling, garage rebuild had to be foamed, plus batt insulation, and they subcontracted a drywall company for us as well. Pricing good and delivered what was promised.

Hey Jody,

Your project was a fun one for our crews! We really enjoyed working with you both. We hope you enjoy your air tight space. Thank you for the review

Tyson
Tyson

Basement Spray Foam

We live in a 10 year old house with an unfinished basement. This past winter we noticed that there was some condensation behind the insulation and ended up taking everything down for a closer look. Everything was wet. What we realized was that when the house was built there wasn’t a proper seal with the vapor barrier and moisture was getting trapped. My first thought was to replace some of the insulation and properly seal again but decided that it was almost impossible to establish an effective seal so I looked for an alternative. Being an Engineer I spent a lot of time researching spray foam and the effectiveness. I then contacted Beyond Foam for a quote and discussed the condensation issues. Justice then came out within a few days and give us an accurate quote. I was expecting somewhere in the range of $7,000- 8000 for the entire basement (800-900 ish sq ft, including mechanical room) but it was considerably lower…. atleast half of that.

We decided to go ahead with the R12 spray foam but also ended up getting our basement finished in the process. We booked the spray foam date 2 months in advance and their Team was great. Justice answered all of my questions (and there were a lot) and Tammy confirmed the date and time before arrival. Donovan arrived 10 mins before, and was very friendly, and did a fantastic job. There was no mess or carryover on the 2x4’s- even the drywall folks commented on how well this was done.

Out of all of the basement selections, my wife was most excited about tiles and flooring etc but I was more excited about the spray foam and couldn’t wait to see the results once done! I highly recommend Beyond Foam for any job!

Hey Tyson,

Thank you so much for the great review. We share your enthusiasm about spray foam and am so happy that our crew and product met your expectations. It's great clients like you that make our job so fulfilling!

Mike R
Mike R
2 reviews Indus, AB

Sun room insulation

Fast response to my initial inquiry and constant follow up from the office prior to the work being completed. Crew was on time and did a great job. I highly recommend Beyond Foam for your spray foam projects.

Thank you Mike. We are very happy that everything was done on time, on budget and that our crew did a great job. Enjoy your comfortable space

More about Beyond Foam Insulation Ltd.

We are an established Calgary Insulation contractor. Our services include, spray foam insulation, attic loosefill insulation, fiberglass batt & poly, roxul, drywall, fire stopping, thermal barrier, as well as commercial and oilfield foams.

To learn more please visit https://www.beyondfoam.com/about
***