We called Jafar for some miscellaneous electrical work and he was at our home within the hour. We were unable to determine the source of an electrical burning smell but he checked out the outlets in the area and reassured us that they were safe to continue using. All other items on our list were resolved. We called him the next morning regarding one of our florescent lights he repaired that started to malfunction. Again, he came promptly to inspect. Turned out to be nothing more than faulty bulbs. Thanks, Jafar.
- Company Response
Thank you very much for your honest opinion.