Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Best of 2021 winner 9 timesBest of 2021winner 9 times

Reviews for Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

Elva
Elva

Full Attic insulation removal and replenish

Called in Patrick who did an inspection and free quote. He explained the different options and we ended up going with a full rip and replace along with the sanitization of the attic prior to them putting in the new insulation.

Paul and Louis came in to perform the work. They were on time, courteous, completed the job in the timeframe that was stated and they cleaned inside of the house and the driveway of the outgoing pink insulation. They even double check to make sure that the exhaust fan we installed two years prior in the bathroom was installed an exhaust incorrectly.

I will highly recommend this company

Hi Elva! thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate it!

Esther
Esther

Attic Insulation

I was referred to Eco Comfort Installation by a satisfied customer.

I, too, was impressed with their prompt, professional and efficient service. Very pleased with the care taken throughout the installation process.

We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work done in your home! Thanks again for choosing EcoComfort and thank you for the review!

tim in Toronto
tim in Toronto

Attic Insulation

Great service from the initial quote to the install. Patrick was quick and efficient with the quote. He was quick to point out the soffit venting on my house and suggested they would benefit from additional baffles to improve ventilation. He also convinced my to upgrade to R60 as opposed to R50, which was my original request, in order to meet the current building code requirements.

Ecocomfort was also able to help out with some custom requests, regarding installing a damper to prevent drafts on my bathroom fan.

The installers Kevin and Tom were professional and friendly.

They were able to show me the venting in my attic while they were swapping out the bathroom fan ducts and installing the damper for me.

The insulation itself was installed quickly along with more baffles to improve the attic ventilation.

I'd definitely hire them again for any attic needs in the future at any other properties!

Before and After Photos included.

Hey Tim! Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it! We're so pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company!

Sayyid
Sayyid

Trust the professionals at EcoComfort

These are some things I appreciate of EcoComfort Insulation:
1. Responsiveness - they reply to you in a prompt manner unlike other companies and this is very important.
2. Professionalism - Patrick is a pleasure to deal with and he and his crew respect their and your time.
3. Value - pricing is very competitive and the cost pays for itself in the long run. I can run my furnace at 2 degrees lower than before and be comfortable, and I no longer need to have electric heaters in every room for winter.
4. Quality of work - excellent work was done by Gregory and Lewis in putting in the insulation and cleaning up after. It did get a little dusty but they took care it very well.

This is a well run company that can be trusted to take care of your insulation requirements. Definitely recommend and plan to refer them to others.

Attic insulation

We needed to add insulation to bring it up to the level of R60.
Wojtek who came to give us a free quote pointed out that our pot lights were not appropriate for the insulated ceilings as they can cause fire.
That was really very thoughtful.
After we replaced the pot lights, we scheduled the job. It was done very efficiently with no mess. They also did an insulation of the hatch.
Everybody was very polite and it was very nice to have business with them.
Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

100% recommended

They just finished the job fixing the attic’s insulation and so far we are so happy with everything. Very on time, very clean and left no mess. Very good at communication. Hopefully we will be happy with what they did in the long term

thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Everyone on the EcoComfort team is committed to providing each of our customers with a great experience and quality work. Thanks again!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation.

Arrived on time, friendly, efficient cleaned up, insulation blown in to code. offered advice on soffit venting. Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing back from our customers, and we are happy to hear that we have upheld our great customer service and excellent work quality!

Excellent.

Excellent and fast work. Friendly and informed workers. Polite and efficient. They came on time and finished quickly. They were clean and organized. Reasonably priced. Give this company a try.

thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with the work done in your home! We appreciate your business :)

Navjeet in Toronto
Navjeet in Toronto

Attic Insulation Top-up

I reached out to EcoComfort after reading numerous good reviews online. They certainly live up to the reputation. The whole process was seamless - right from the initial quote to the final job.
I forgot to ask the name of the two gentlemen who came to our house but they were very courteous and respectful.
They finished the job in time and cleaned up after themselves. I would certainly recommend EcoComfort to all my friends and families.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so! We hope you're enjoying having a more energy efficient home!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Attic insulation

I used an inexperienced company to do attic insulation two years ago. As a result, my roof had ice dam and my ceiling grew mold right after insulation done. Eco Comfort pointed out the roots of the issues which was poor air circulation in the attic. It was caused by uneven insulation (barely any insulation at the edge of the house), less baffles and blocked baffles. They used 3 hours to improve air circulation in my attic. The Eco team are professional, efficient and very patient to answer all my questions. I am hoping I have a healthy attic from now on.

Hey! thank you for the positive review! We strive to keep all of our customers happy, enjoy your now warmer home. Thank you for the opportunity

More about Eco Comfort Insulation & Contracting

YOUR ATTIC EXPERTS.

We are Attic Insulation Experts, offering a wide range of Attic & Roof services. We create efficient, healthy, and worry-free attics!

Our services include:
- Quick, Clean and Affordable Insulation Upgrades with Eco Friendly blown in Cellulose insulation
- Removal of damaged, old or contaminated insulation
- Attic Disinfection
- Attic Ventilation
- Mould prevention
- Mould Remediation
- Attic & Roof Inspections

WE MAKE YOUR HOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LOWER YOUR ENERGY COSTS!
Proper Attic insulation saves you money and ensures a more comfortable home year-round.

We only use the SAFEST, Chemical-Free, Canadian Approved materials.
All our work is Warranted, Guaranteed and Insured

After many years of service in the GTA and surrounding communities, we are confident that we can cater to your needs. We get the job done and we don’t just meet expectations; we exceed them. We get so many referrals because we’re dependable, knowledgeable and pleasant to work with. Our crews provide unmatched service, delivering top quality workmanship for all your needs. We’re not satisfied with our work until you are.