Window Rama By Paul

4968 Yonge St Toronto ON M2N 7G8

Reviews for Window Rama By Paul

Felix Simon
Felix Simon

Quality Doors and Windows.

I am pleased at they did. They are very efficient and professionals. What I really like the most is how they responsive they are. I felt like I was valued as a customer. I was also surprised how beautiful my windows and doors are. They looked so clean and neat. Will see you again guys on my future install.

B. Williams
B. Williams

Glass windows and Garage doors

I just had a conversation to one of the sales guys before end of July. I didn't believe at first. But he really is a man of his word. He scheduled an appointment for the measurement and everything starts from there. I was not expecting that I will save more money compare to the price in the market. That is when I started trusting this guys. And they never failed me. My windows and doors was just installed for 3 weeks that is from start to finish. They are really efficient and amazing. I am looking forward to get more of their services soon.

BRIE in Toronto
BRIE in Toronto

Installation of Windows

Window Rama was excellent from start to finish.They provided accurate communication, estimating and installation. Concerning what matters most. Installation. Excellence & On time. Job well done Andrew and company. Excellent team from sales to project manager to installers.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Windows

Do not contact this company!!!! Save your time and money (and lots of stress!) Bought windows for my home about a year ago and right from day 1, we were not happy with the windows. The windows that were installed were not what we wanted and we can't even leave them open overnight as they can be easily opened for any intruder to come in (only locks in the closed position). I realized that there was nothing I can do and decided to have them replaced in the future. Fast forward to the last few months I noticed that a couple of my windows won't stay locked anymore. I called the office to have someone to come fix it and was told that I needed to put in an email request for service. I did so, only to have no one respond at all. I then called them back and the same lady told me that there was nothing that can be done. I asked to speak with the owner and left a message for him/her to call and again nothing! No one has called me back and I'm stuck with crappy windows. Do not use this company unless you want cheap quality windows that break easily and then have go through aggravation when no one comes to fix them.

Dumbfounding experience

Called for estimate on LR bow window and DR window replacement based on favourable reviews. Sales rep calls 45 min before 7pm appt to attempt to reschedule. Then shows up 30 min late without an apology.

She is nice enough, but she admits she's inexperienced (just what you want to hear). Takes a few measurements, asks a few questions on window style but offers no concept suggestions or special features that I might want re quality, etc.

She says she has to run specs by bosses to gauge a price which was somewhat understandable but leaves me with a ballpark price of $4k-$4.5k for large window and roughly $1.5k for smaller. Calls me next day to tell me large window will be $10.5k alone. No price for smaller one. Clearly a high ball price.

Says she'll send me breakdown in writing along with some pics on design and never does. Ridiculous experience. Almost like a joke TBH. Complete and total farce.

Keith
Keith

It was great.

They had to order the window but it came in quite quickly and they kept in touch the entire time. They set up a time that was convenient for us to come out and switch out our old window and replace it. (btw they had put in the original windows a few years a go and gave us a discount on the new one since it had only been two years) WindowRama are very courteous, the office staff and installers are all very professional and they are the only window company we would use. Hopefully we won't have to for a while since we have all new windows in our house but they are who we will call if ever we are in need.

Joel
Joel

Thanks to your team

Over the years we have had Windowrama replace all of the windows in our house and our front door. Every time they have worked on our house the work was done on time and the quality of work was top notch. Their customer service is also second to none. I would not hesitate to have them do more work in the future.

Fuller
Fuller

Very high-quality work

Very smoothly. We were changing the size of 2 of the windows. They pulled those windows out first and allowed my husband time to frame up those windows while they were working on others. They showed up as scheduled and completed the work on time.

Colin
Colin

Excellent

This was the third time we have used Windowrama, each time their estimate for the work was most competitive and the job they do is top notch. We had entry and storm door replacement done and the installers were professional, polite, and did a great job. After the install I had a small issue I wanted checked out and the owner came out the next business day to address it. Highly recommended.

Ethan
Ethan

excellent work

Working with the professionals at Windowrama was a pleasure. Everything ran smoothly from the initial estimate through the buying process and the installation. Price was fair compared to other estimates we received. The workers who did the installation were here when they said they would be. They were polite and very professional. Everything was kept very clean. They worked hard while here, breaking only for lunch. Would definitely hire again.

More about Window Rama By Paul

------ ATTENTION ! ------ Before you purchase your next windows give me a call. My name is Paul and I work at the factory! -------- 55% of window contractors purchase windows at our factory. ------- SKIP The MIDDLEMAN and Save 35% on any Window and Door purchase and installation. ------- ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in London?