Window Blinds Direct

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Shutters

I have used Window Blinds Direct twice and would not hesitate to use them again. They are amazing. Everything was perfect!! Michael and Charles are very professional and experts at what they do. The shutters look amazing!!!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a very nice review. We are extremely fortunate for customer's like you! Thank you, once again, for trusting us with your home!

Window Blinds project

From start to finish the whole project was excellent!
Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for quality work.

Thank you for writing us this wonderful review. Your review makes us happy to know that we are providing the best possible service in the window coverings industry. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Frank
Frank

Great experience

I did my research and Window Blinds Direct came up very highly rated and they did not disappoint. The sales team was very responsive via email and provided me a rough estimate to install Somfy motorized blinds on 4 patio doors and two large bedroom windows. Charles came out, brought samples and showed me how they would look installed. He even returned a second time to answer a few additional questions I had. The installation went smoothly and Charles helped program all the home automation for me and spent time showing me how to charge the motors when needed. I love the blinds and I could have paid $3000 more to go with a competitor. The motors are very quiet, the install looks great and my wife and I are very happy. I definitely made the right choice here and would highly recommend.

Thank you so much Frank for taking the time to write us this amazing and thorough review. We are so happy that you had a great experience and that your loving your new blinds. We really appreciate customer's like you!

0 reviews Whitby, ON

Roller Shades

I needed roller shades for fairly large windows in my new built home. Michael and Charles were very helpful and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I had to work with the builder to get an appointment to take the measurement which ended being very last minute and late in the day, they still accommodate my requests and were extremely professional. We shopped around and their prices were by far the best and the material used for the shades far superior.

Thank you for such a wonderful review. We are thankful to have customer's like you who appreciate our hard work and determination to provide the best possible service in the window blinds industry. We are blessed to work with people like you!!!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Custom blinds install

Michael and Charles were timely and helpful with the initial consultation. Charles was gave me good advice with the selections and the company was able to create custom shaped blinds in a timely fashion. The install was scheduled quickly and finished without issues.

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us such a nice review. It is so wonderful to hear that the blinds are beautiful. Thank you very much for trusting us. It was a true pleasure serving you!

Vienna Shades

AMAZING! From beginning my search to the post installation, Michael and Charles were amazing. Michael was very responsive, patient and worked with us and most importantly honest. Charles has such a great energy and such a joy. He came to measure and do the install. The install went without a hitch. There was a minor mistake, a cord that was too long, and it was corrected in 3 days (right after the weekend). When we put in the order, I was provided with a timeline on an estimated installation date and it was accurate! No fluff and done on time. We have received so many compliments on our window coverings. They look stunning!! Thank you Window Blinds Direct for making it so easy. I would HIGHLY recommend.

We are ecstatic to hear you're happy and are very thankful for customer's like you! Your review was remarkable and greatly appreciated! Thanks again for trusting us with your home!

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Shutter install in Oakville

My wife and I had a great experience with both Michael and Charles. Very quick responses to any emails/questions. Our shutters were ready quickly, and installation went incredibly well. Overall, great service and product. We are happy our paper blinds are a thing of the past!

Thank you very much Angelo for your amazing review! It means the world to us to make our customers happy and are thankful when they take their time to express their experience on Homestars.

Blinds Consultation/Installation

Michael and Charles have been nothing but professional. The blinds turned out amazing and would definitely recommend to others!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this nice review. We are so happy that you had a great experience and that your loving your new blinds. We really appreciate customer's like you!

Private User reviews , ON

Supply and instal shades

Michael is knowledgeable about their products and Charles and team did a wonderful job installing them in our home. The blinds look amazing and most importantly the wife is happy!

Thank you so much for your very nice review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Shutters for the whole house

Awesome service. Michael was quick to respond to all my emails. Charles and his sidekick came out to measure the windows and do the install. The whole process was quick, professional and reasonably priced. The shutters look amazing! Thank you so much for giving my home the privacy it needed.

Thank you very much for your amazing review! It means the world to us to make our customers happy and are thankful when they take their time to express their experience on Homestars.

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****