Window Blinds Direct

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

Anne in Toronto
Anne in Toronto

Roller shades installation

I did my online research and came across Window Blinds Direct. The main things that stood out to me were that they were a family owned business, good communication and responsive if there were any issues, high quality products and smooth installation. During these COVID times I didn’t have the time or energy to get multiple quotes or have multiple people in my space. I went with my gut and contacted Michael at Window Blinds Direct. He was very responsive and provided a lot of information prior to Charles coming to measure. Installation went well and Charles was able to install in a particularly challenging location above a set of stairs. The whole process went so smoothly and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them. I will definitely be using them again in the future. Thank you!

Dear Anne, thank you very much for your amazing review. We are delighted to hear you had a great experience. We thoroughly appreciate you recommending our services to your friends and family.

Nick S
Nick S

Customer Service at its FINEST!

As you can see in other reviews, you can't get a better tag team than Michael and Charles. Upon first engaging WBD, Michael was quick to acknowledge my request and and ask for all the details he needed to best prepare Charles for the consultation appointment. With the coordination of Michael, Charles came on site to provide us with an estimate. Charles was knowledgeable, provided suggestions (with which we happily went with), and gave us sounds advice on how to move forward.

Once we decided to move forward, Michael coordinated a swift installation appointment with Charles. Charles was on time, efficient, and gave us a debrief on how to use the different blinds, how to maintain and clean them. Michael was always quick to respond to my follow up emails and made this experience an extremely positive one.

If you are looking for window coverings and blinds, Michael and Charles are a great team that can fulfill your needs at a reasonable price that will leave you with a smile on your face.

Thanks again Michael and Charles!

Hi Nick, thank you very much for the very nice review! We are very happy to hear you had a wonderful experience with us. Also, we appreciate you mentioning how hard and diligent our service team works to provide optimal installation! Thanks again for your trust and business!

Jason
Jason

Timelines as promised, quick install, competitive pricing

Realistically, anyone looking for blinds can read the title and discern from that. Not much more you can ask for, but Michael was pleasant and tried his best to accommodate for our fast turnaround request. So far so good, the blinds are a much-needed improvement over the garbage bags (literally) we had taped up prior. Thanks very much!

Dear Jason, thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful and thorough review. We appreciate you trusting us with your home and are thankful for customer's like you. Your review makes us happy to know that we are providing the best possible service in the window coverings industry. Thanks again for your trust and business!

Great service & price

Highly recommend - great service, price, and product looks great. They’ll be my first call when when I need window coverings.

Tian
Tian

Roller blind for condo corner suite

I had to install large roller blind for my corner condo suite. Michael and Charles were very helpful and had solutions to all my concerns. The communication was easy and professional and the end result looks great! Super neat and tidy, you can barely tell they are there when the blinds are up I'm very happy with the end result, they look fantastic!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Amazing Customer Service

From our request for an in home quote to installation Michael and Charles were true professionals.
Michael had Charles out to our home for measurements and a quote on our requested day/time. Charles is the reason we decided to proceed with our order. He was on time, knowledgeable, honest and professional. Our order arrived and was installed per the timeline provided and they are beautiful!
Thank you Michael and Charles!

Jeny in Toronto
Jeny in Toronto

Blinds installation

This is the second time I had some blinds installed in my condos by Michael's team and I am very happy with the work done.
They are quick to provide a quote, have a couple of options for the blinds and they are very professionnal with the installation.
I would highly recommend them and will defintely work with them again.
Thank you!

These new blinds are fantastic!

These new blinds are so sleek and good looking! We are very happy with the product and the expert installation process. Very much recommended!

Californian shutter and roller shades.

Excellent customer service and professional installation in under 2 hours for a 4 story house.
Windows Blinds Direct is an excellent family run company, who puts the customers needs first without pressure to up sell their product.
Neat, clean and efficient installation process, very happy and highly recommended.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

New Blinds

The customer service matched the quality of the product and installation. 5 star all around.

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****