Window Blinds Direct

Formerly Solar Window Fashions
40 Hanlan Road, Unit 35-36 Vaughan ON L4L 3P6

Window Blinds Direct

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 8 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 8 times

Reviews for Window Blinds Direct

ebond
ebond
8 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent. Highly recommend.

We moved into a home that had no window coverings. Charles came out to show us samples and discuss our options. We promptly receive a quote. Excellent price and quality.
We received the new shades and Charles did a great job installing. It was all done in about an hour.
If you are looking for window treatments, I highly recommend Windows Blinds Direct.

Custom shutters for arch

Michael and his team were very professional. Quick to respond to emails and quick to set up a meeting. They custom made wood shutters for an arch and refinished some old shutters. Very high quality and good value, quick turnaround. He also made some black out blinds for my son's room which I was very happy with. Great quality for a great price. Will definitely use them again!

Window blinds

The service was outstanding, starting from the quote and suggestions to the installation. The people working there are kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and effective. I had no mess and everything was done professionally and I repeat so kind. I would recommend and deal with them again . Thank you to Charles, Randy and Michael for taking good care of me . Grateful, Louise

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Custom blind installation

Knowledgeable in-house consultation, fast turnaround time and lovely finished product. I had 3 different types of blinds made for 3 floors. They were really fast to respond to questions and able to get it all done within 4 weeks as promised. Installers knew exactly what they were doing and cleaned up after. Great experience with this company.

Mariel
Mariel

Great prices and easy to work with - what else do you need to know?

I contacted them about getting window coverings for my condo. They were polite, practical and upfront. Installation went very smoothly. Very happy with results and can confirm it was the best price of all other businesses who quoted. Thanks for all your help and hard work!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Replace Bay Window Blinds

Needed new blinds for my home office bay window. Michael and Charles were very easy to deal with, and the price was very good, excellent value, and very happy with the result. The picture speaks for itself. I would not hesitate to use them again and definitely recommend if you are looking for new blinds.

Good service

I had several window blinds made for varying windows/sizes.
The team helped with choosing the right blinds, measuring and installing.
Simple process with good communication.
I would use them again.

clara in Toronto
clara in Toronto

Shades for new home

We were looking for window shades to be put in throughout our new house and we are glad to have found Window Blinds Direct. The initial contacr with Michael, the visit from Charles who had explained all the options thoroughly, and the estimate provided by Michael were all such positive interactions I decided to go with Window Blinds Direct and cancelled the appointments with other companies. The shades were ready earlier than promised and they are beautiful. Window Blinds Direct definitely is very customer focused and I would highly recommend them.

Custom Blinds

We had a great experience with Window Blinds Direct. Very friendly, responsive, great price and the blinds look fantastic. We would highly recommend them!

Dubliner in Toronto
Dubliner in Toronto

New Blinds

Called Michael from
Window Blinds Direct and they got back to me with quote and then follow up and came out to messure and we booked the job.

He sent Charles out to messure etc and he was great very professsional and came up with some good ideas.

Got the blinds done on time and the same price as disscussed no supprisses! so highly recomend to others, and will be using them again very good!!

More about Window Blinds Direct

Window Blinds Direct specializes in providing quality, attractive and affordable window treatments that protect and beautify homes. We have been supplying such products to satisfied customers for years, that turn to us for their window dressing needs. Besides offering well-made and fashionable window treatment products at good prices, we also make extra efforts in meeting various window dressing selection needs of our customers....

*****